Lolcow Christopher J. McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

The 8 Of Spades

Head of PR For The Horror of Inexorable Entropy
True & Honest Fan
I do know that some of them were overseas to avoid US laws as I saw a few documentaries on them, we might be talking about different ones though.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
Some of these centers were run like prison camps and had conditions that legitimately violated human rights TMK; shit like starving autists who refused to "act normally" or forcing them to sleep on concrete floors. Also, I think it had ties to the Scientologists, which would explain all the above.

If I'm wrong and I'm thinking about a different scandal, please correct me.
I see a lot of on verified reports on that from blog sites, nothing else. All written by autists. Currently, it just reads like biased trash.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
Autism Speaks had previously caught shit for being anti-vax, though they've since reversed their position and distanced themselves from that crowd.

But I think in this case it's because some autism advocacy organizations are in favor of "cure" for autism, whatever that might mean in practice. Some 'tists get pretty uppity about it, in the same way that certain segment of deaf people do about cures for deafness.

Anonymus Fluhre

Autism Speaks had previously caught shit for being anti-vax, though they've since reversed their position and distanced themselves from that crowd.

But I think in this case it's because some autism advocacy organizations are in favor of "cure" for autism, whatever that might mean in practice. Some 'tists get pretty uppity about it, in the same way that certain segment of deaf people do about cures for deafness.
I'm all for putting black triangles on their shirts and rounding them up. Also round up arbeitsscheu to go with them.

Singe

Kekekeh xd

I mean to give Chris some credit, Autism Speaks is a shitty organization.

Anonymus Fluhre

I hope we get sent to the same camp so I can laugh at you for thinking NTs post on the Farms.
I'm German, I'm also not retarded. Please do the world a favour and walk into on coming traffic. People like you are the reason why eugenics should be a thing. The world wouldn't have to worry about more autists being born and they wouldn't have to waste money on them.

Senior Lexmechanic

Upgraded with salt extractor
I'm German, I'm also not retarded. Please do the world a favour and walk into on coming traffic. People like you are the reason why eugenics should be a thing. The world wouldn't have to worry about more autists being born and they wouldn't have to waste money on them.
Sure, Fritz. Hope Merkel doesn't van you for sounding too similar to the Nazis.

Can we go back to focusing on Shrimp now? Like how he's grossly crying for shota virtual YouTubers.
wait, seriously? does he not understand vtubers are meant to appeal to straight men only? having ones who are gay boys wouldn't get any views, outside of like maybe a small contingent of lgbt weirdos and fujoshi.

As much as his buddy andrearitsu goes on about the hololive girls being "lesbians" the yuribait is meant to appeal squarely to straight guys.

the shark girl sure as shit didn't get to 1m+ subs from a small fanbase of troons/lesbians.

Senior Lexmechanic

wait, seriously? does he not understand vtubers are meant to appeal to straight men only? having ones who are gay boys wouldn't get any views, outside of like maybe a small contingent of lgbt weirdos and fujoshi.

As much as his buddy andrearitsu goes on about the hololive girls being "lesbians" the yuribait is meant to appeal squarely to straight guys.

the shark girl sure as shit didn't get to 1m+ subs from a small fanbase of troons/lesbians.
I mean, this is true, but apparently there's a decent number of female Hololive fans in Japan. I suspect it's a lot like idols (which Hololive insists its Vtubers are).

...There are male Vtubers, they're just obscure in comparison. And primarily pander to otome fujos who want a handsome man, and not pedos.
Well, keep in mind Chris doesn't limit himself purely to the token shota aesthetic. if they are bishounen Chris will fap to teen looking boys like he does with fucking Sarazanmai and sports anime and shit like that. As long as they aren't like.... bara/manly men.

Then again most of cute teenager designs he likes might as well be stereotypical shotas given how they're designed to appeal to pedos and hamplanet fujos.

Also I find it hillarious that Chris likes all sorts of "problematic" shows now. Him loving Assassination Classroom and the fangirl Nagisa/Karma pairing is fucking rich after he spent so much of his existence previously bashing Gurren Lagann for "promoting bullying" But Karma is cute enough so apparently being a bully is okay if the guy is cute enough and doesn't look like a big scary manly man.

Senior Lexmechanic

Well, keep in mind Chris doesn't limit himself purely to the token shota aesthetic. if they are bishounen Chris will fap to teen looking boys like he does with fucking Sarazanmai and sports anime and shit like that. As long as they aren't like.... bara/manly men.

Then again most of cute teenager designs he likes might as well be stereotypical shotas given how they're designed to appeal to pedos and hamplanet fujos.

Also I find it hillarious that Chris likes all sorts of "problematic" shows now. Him loving Assassination Classroom and the fangirl Nagisa/Karma pairing is fucking rich after he spent so much of his existence previously bashing Gurren Lagann for "promoting bullying" But Karma is cute enough so apparently being a bully is okay if the guy is cute enough and doesn't look like a big scary manly man.
Chris blatantly has a fetish for being the victim of bullying; look at how many of his rape fantasies "incidents" involve stereotypical jocks/chads cornering him in a bathroom/park and bullying him before running a train on his grotesque blobfish pwoor innocent shota ass.
His hatred of TTGL is that (in his mind) it's responsible for his own pet mecha franchise being obscure.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
Chris blatantly has a fetish for being the victim of bullying; look at how many of his rape fantasies "incidents" involve stereotypical jocks/chads cornering him in a bathroom/park and bullying him before running a train on his grotesque blobfish pwoor innocent shota ass.
His hatred of TTGL is that (in his mind) it's responsible for his own pet mecha franchise being obscure.

And the criminal sin of making his fap material grow up into something he couldn't fap to any more.

But yeah, it's blatantly obvious that all of his "reasons" why TTGL are bad are just there because his real reason "It stole GGG's deserved fame!" is absurd on its face and he was told that way back when.
Actually a lot of the stances Shrimpy holds are just holdovers from hating TTGL, like his apparent life long grudge against anything and everything by Studio Trigger.

Maybe it's because Assassination Classroom is also very pretentious and has mean bully characters get resisted or be taught lessons. Chris still can't get over the fact that Kamina was trying to inspire Simon to be better. Because Chris HATES the idea of "classical virtue" being good for you, because any kind of pro-masculine life lessons like you'd see in Fist of the North Star or Dragonball is "toxic masculinity"

The weird part is TTGL is more obscure these days than GGG is. like, Hakai-oh happened, it just didn't have an animation budget. at least it continued. TTGL ended all the way in 2007 or whatever it was and Trigger moved the fuck on to other things. But Leeron was just that offensive to queer people it forever tarnishes Trigger's other attempts at rep, right?
And the criminal sin of making his fap material grow up into something he couldn't fap to any more.

But yeah, it's blatantly obvious that all of his "reasons" why TTGL are bad are just there because his real reason "It stole GGG's deserved fame!" is absurd on its face and he was told that way back when.
Actually a lot of the stances Shrimpy holds are just holdovers from hating TTGL, like his apparent life long grudge against anything and everything by Studio Trigger.
He and andrea love dumping on trigger for having "bad rep" because "nothing gets outright confirmed", at least in andrea's case, for Chris "LEERON IS WHAT THEY REALLY THINK OF QUEER PEOPLE, I WON'T LET THIS GO EVER"

Been out of the loop for a while. Looking at Shrimps tweets... not much here. Has he actually learned a fucking lesson that if he doesn't constantly reeeeeeeee at shit he won't get shit on? I'm very confused by this turn of events.