Lolcow Christopher J. McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
Been out of the loop for a while. Looking at Shrimps tweets... not much here. Has he actually learned a fucking lesson that if he doesn't constantly reeeeeeeee at shit he won't get shit on? I'm very confused by this turn of events.
He was blown out over and over on Twitter about his RPing attempts with minors and started a new Twitter account to keep his head down. Still occasionally rees about anime and asks for Domino's money. Nothing too interesting.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
He was blown out over and over on Twitter about his RPing attempts with minors and started a new Twitter account to keep his head down. Still occasionally rees about anime and asks for Domino's money. Nothing too interesting.
He didn't make a new Twitter account. He finally got rid of the clawshrimpy handle by changing his username and Twitter address. Too late though as he is on the Trans community black list.

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
He seems to just not be using twitter that much. I know someone who's still deep cover in his friend group, and it seems like that german former bf of his has convinced him to spend more time on discord rather than twitter. He spends more time on his discord servers that haven't banned him than soc media these days, he only uses his twitter for occasional sperging and talking to the few friends he has left (andrearitsu, matt myers, etc.)

Is he a spaz on discord? It seems like someone has him with a metaphorical shock collar to keep him from acting like a total spaz. Ever since the change in handle, he's been keeping his head down.

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
Is he a spaz on discord? It seems like someone has him with a metaphorical shock collar to keep him from acting like a total spaz. Ever since the change in handle, he's been keeping his head down.
as far as i know his friends on discord (the former bf, this Rose person, and a few of his close contacts who are fellow lolcows like matt myers, and a few of his other discord contacts and friends) usually let him sound off about his issues on private discords, but from what i've heard, he hasn't talked about harry/breadtube in months, probably because his former bf convinced him it's better for his mental health to not care what breadtubers and popular leftist influencers do to "hurt them" I dunno if it's gonna last, like matt myers's pledge to "not engage with chuds" but so far Chris has shown incredible restraint, at least for him.

Harry was able to release a new video with the title that triggers him and he didn't even apparently say a word about it, not even on discord, even the other friends were surprised Chris didn't get upset at the new video, his other friends noticed and got angrier than he did, one of whom was shocked Chris has "given up" and apparently got upset at Chris and got depressed that Chris has been so beaten that he's "letting the abusers win"

This is the kind of shit that's prevented him from getting better for so long, all of the fucking enabling and a bunch of people egging him on to double the fuck down on his crusade and "fight back".

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
The most important thing he must stop is his pedophilia. He could ree about Hbomb all he wants so we could laugh at it more.
tbh, we're the only ones who care about that anymore, any larger lgbtq+ community member that is aware of the receipts quickly abandons him if they aren't either a dedicated orbiter, have their own skeletons irt this kinda shit (andrearitsu), has existing beef with some of the queer people who hate Chris over being "hbomb defenders", or won't believe it because of how the document was worded (i've seen some defenders not take it seriously because of "ableism" and "transphobia/queerphobia" and "victim denial" directed at Chris in parts of the document. saying it's a "hallmark of being a chud/kf/channer hit piece". I think because they accused the parts of the document pointing out that Chris's entire queer persona is a put-on for brownie points and that his entire status as an abuse victim is faked/based on his own fucked up fantasies is a no-no to some extremely online lgbtq+ folks, you can't imply someone is faking being trans, or may not really be trans because they misunderstand the facts or the concept of gender, because that makes you a "truscum/transphobe", And how the ableism towards Chris is not justified because it's offensive to point out someone with issues in fact, has issues, because.... most of these gay troons think being an autist is just part of their identity. And they really don't like the document implying Chris wasn't really abused. under the rationale that "if you're asking us to believe these people Chris supposedly groomed via fictional fandom shit, you can't turn around and deny their own abuse." His "pro-ship" friends are particularly bothered by this under the logic of "some people write about fucked up abuse-related kinks in gay smut fiction because it's coping and reclamation of power, also it's fictional." and a myriad of other things.)

Most of the people who needed to be warned have been warned and those who were actually willing to see Chris for what he is, a disgusting blobfish pedophilic man in his 30s, have distanced themselves or openly called him out, anyone else fell into the group above who were never gonna buy anything because of the "Chris is queer, autistic, and trans, this is just a nazi op on them! Plus, what he did wasn't really pedophelia, it's just anime fanfiction shit, they're not hurting anyone, the only ones calling them a monster are either fascists or the TERF and SWERF-like anti-shipper cult that harasses people over ships and fics and art!" so there is no reasoning with them. They're just as delusional as Chris is about it. Just like Chris, they probably think his erotic anime RP stuff was a "victimless crime" just because it was fictional characters in a roleplay and not actually like, asking a minor for nudes ala projared.

And.... to the autist's credit, since the rebrand, there hasn't been any new receipts or evidence of re-emerging rp/fanfic/etc activity... As far as I know. I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Porque no los dos?

Why not kill all MAPs?
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Chris's friends have been reporting the people who called Chris out in the past. hachiko recently got suspended from twitter.
Boo on them, from what I've seen that group (hachiko et all) haven't been prodding at Chris at all. Still occasionally bringing up what he did, yes, but none of them have been outright calling him out by his new UN/Handle.

Oh but they have been mostly been yelling at the pro-shipping channel that had allowed Chris in a while back, at least from what I've seen.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Chris's friends have been reporting the people who called Chris out in the past. hachiko recently got suspended from twitter.
That's funny. Jake has been losing his mind screaming and begging everyone to mass report hachiko with no results for months. Even this blobfish is more socially competent than Jake.

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
That's funny. Jake has been losing his mind screaming and begging everyone to mass report hachiko with no results for months. Even this blobfish is more socially competent than Jake.
from what i can tell this was a really old report from like before Chris's rebrand when hachiko was "harassing" Chris and twitter took forever to give hachiko the slap on the wrist and told em to delete a few mean tweets from months ago to be let back into the account. some of Hachiko's friends got hit too and had to delete tweets telling lgbt "pro-shippers" (read: lolicon and shotacon fandom freaks) to neck themselves.

Chris didn't even say anything about it, apparently it was one of his orbiter's reports from months ago from what i gather when people informed Chris about it on his friend discord that someone i know snuck on. Chris expressed concern that twitter's late reaction would lead to a re-engagement by "antis" despite him trying to keep his head down and not talk about the shit that gets him in trouble/defend himself.

....At least the autist didn't gloat about "owning the antis/fancops" like he used to.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
some of Hachiko's friends got hit too and had to delete tweets telling lgbt "pro-shippers" (read: lolicon and shotacon fandom freaks) to neck themselves.
Standard that Twitter would go to bat to defend open pedophiles.

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
even funnier when you consider Chris no longer seems to give a shit about people calling him out or "harassing" him. Or is at least keeping his head down about it and just vents about it privately I guess.

At least other similar cows were less willing to concede and keep giving us the goods.

I don't know what is more pathetic. the similar cows who quadruple down and refuse to even entertain the idea of calming the fuck down to make what makes them upset go away, Or Chris for going full submissive cuck and giving up on everything he claimed to believe in and fought against in the past and just lying down and taking it.

Part of me really misses when Chris was more defensive and was on his crusades.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
Not much interesting in the Chris sphere as of late.

The biggest sign of the old Chris was his getting mad at the Octopath Traveler devs over imagined slights upon seeing triangle tactics in the new direct.

The old Chris is still in there, he's just learned to hide himself a little better.

2021-02-22 20_48_21-(20) Tweets with replies by ~Chris~  1312 _p (@ChrisTheEnby) _ Twitte.png

Cantaloupine

soy boy toy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I now want the game he's talking about.

I'd recommend it. Octopath Traveler's a decent game if you enjoyed the older Final Fantasies, at least in art style. Given that there's 8 characters the story can be seen as dragging or a little bloated but for a standalone title it's good. Some characters are more standout than others but the general experience is one that I'd recommend with interesting plot twists at the end.

The whole 'sex work = bad' thing that he's talking about is from a very basic understanding of what happens in the game, and chances are he's just echoing some trash take he's read online somewhere about it.

There's only two places in which this 'sex work = bad' crap comes up, and one of them is that the playable dancer character, Primrose, states that her job (and working for an absolutely awful boss) is one of necessity, but not due to being broke. Instead, she's using the job as a means to find out information about the tattooed group that murdered her father, and once she finds out the information she needs, she leaves, killing her boss on the way out because he attacks her in an attempt to stop her.

The second time it comes up is a hidden manor in the middle of nowhere, where there are TRAFFICKED women (some kidnapped, some bought) that are working as prostitutes for the more prestigious men / religious figures that don't want to be found purchasing sexual favours. Primrose meets one of the trafficked women whom has a breakdown about where she's ended up, having been SOLD to the man that ran the joint. As you can expect, you end up helping out these suffering women by ransacking the place.

Overall, the impression given isn't that sex work is gross and wrong and bad, it's that it's a widely-known taboo that, because it's taboo, is easily exploited without repercussions, at least until you get involved. If anything, I'd say that it's more a statement about how these women aren't lesser people for working their trade and deserve liberation and respect.

TL;DR- Chris is wrong and fat and I wouldn't have sex with him even if he was a sex worker.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I now want the game he's talking about.
If you mean Octopath Traveler, sorry to disappoint you, but the shit he's saying about it isn't really true.

Yes, there is a sex worker in the game, and yes it is heavily insinuated (though never shown, because this a fucking 16-bit looking retro JRPG) that she's dealt with some non-consensual bad shit from her pimp (effectively, though he's not called that). That part is absolutely true. However, her story is more of a Kill Bill type narrative where she's a stripper assassin who only became a sex worker as a cover to locate her targets, and then she sets out to murder all the people responsible for the tragedy in her backstory. (This is given in the opening prologue to her story, so not a spoiler of any significance.) Said people are insinuated to also do awful things to people, and women in particular. But they're the bad guys, so...? She was a victim, but now she's getting revenge. Very simple, traditional setup.

The other complaints about the treatment of female characters in the game are even more overblown. Sure, the game is nowhere near "woke" and relies on a lot of timeworn tropey baggage for all of its characters, male and female. None of the characters' stories are particularly deep, honestly. But it's not some sort of misogynistic propaganda. It's a fun game overall, in my opinion, though not perfect.

As for the tactical game, no idea what's up with that.

ETA: Just ninjaed!