Lolcow Christopher J. McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
Not much interesting in the Chris sphere as of late.

The biggest sign of the old Chris was his getting mad at the Octopath Traveler devs over imagined slights upon seeing triangle tactics in the new direct.

The old Chris is still in there, he's just learned to hide himself a little better.

View attachment 1942374
he's always just parroted that mashable article when it came to calling the octopath devs shitlords. and that article just makes very shaky claims about being anti-woman or pro-rape culture or "anti-sex work". usual Chris just believing what other people say without question to fit in shit.

odd that Chris thinks he has a right to criticize a game for rapey elements given what he likes to roleplay... but it's okay that he roleplays dubcon/noncon cuz "it's cope writing!!!!!!! survivors are allowed to write about their feelings and experiences, even through kink and sexualizing their own trauma!!!!!!" like it's okay to write problematic consent stuff as long as you claim you were a victim first so it's "valid and good for a victim to write about it, my therapist totally said so!!!!!!" Imagine being Chris and having to incorporate all of these incompatible ideologies, both ultra-woke anti-abuse rhetoric, AND "pro-ship" "fiction doesn't effect reality" stuff.

I bet Chris would love Octopath if the devs were queer or said it was written by people coping with trauma. But no, just buys into the idea it's a bunch of cishet japanese men being "shitty"

meanwhile, Chris said the "only good thing" in the direct was Splatoon 3 "being even more gay and trans *heart emoji* " ...What is with him and projecting the lgbt shit on kid's games? God, it's insufferable.

SPEAKING OF roleplay, he wants to get back into tabletop RPGs...... and he wants to play fucking World of Darkness/Vampire because of course he does because of how "welcoming" it is to lgbts and seems to preach "fiction does not affect reality": https://twitter.com/ChrisTheEnby/status/1362493413334073346?s=20

god that snippet of that Vampire book sounds just like the excuses he gave for how the type of erp he did wasn't bad actually because "you are not your character/it's fiction"

Edit: Oh, did we miss when he went frothing at the mouth pedo over that upcoming "magical boy" anime? https://twitter.com/ChrisTheEnby/status/1351248231951458308?s=20

Last edited:

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
he's always just parroted that mashable article when it came to calling the octopath devs shitlords. and that article just makes very shaky claims about being anti-woman or pro-rape culture or "anti-sex work". usual Chris just believing what other people say without question to fit in shit.

odd that Chris thinks he has a right to criticize a game for rapey elements given what he likes to roleplay... but it's okay that he roleplays dubcon/noncon cuz "it's cope writing!!!!!!! survivors are allowed to write about their feelings and experiences, even through kink and sexualizing their own trauma!!!!!!" like it's okay to write problematic consent stuff as long as you claim you were a victim first so it's "valid and good for a victim to write about it, my therapist totally said so!!!!!!" Imagine being Chris and having to incorporate all of these incompatible ideologies, both ultra-woke anti-abuse rhetoric, AND "pro-ship" "fiction doesn't effect reality" stuff.

I bet Chris would love Octopath if the devs were queer or said it was written by people coping with trauma. But no, just buys into the idea it's a bunch of cishet japanese men being "shitty"

meanwhile, Chris said the "only good thing" in the direct was Splatoon 3 "being even more gay and trans *heart emoji* " ...What is with him and projecting the lgbt shit on kid's games? God, it's insufferable.

SPEAKING OF roleplay, he wants to get back into tabletop RPGs...... and he wants to play fucking World of Darkness/Vampire because of course he does because of how "welcoming" it is to lgbts and seems to preach "fiction does not affect reality": https://twitter.com/ChrisTheEnby/status/1362493413334073346?s=20

god that snippet of that Vampire book sounds just like the excuses he gave for how the type of erp he did wasn't bad actually because "you are not your character/it's fiction"

Edit: Oh, did we miss when he went frothing at the mouth pedo over that upcoming "magical boy" anime? https://twitter.com/ChrisTheEnby/status/1351248231951458308?s=20
Lol, basically every edition of Vampire (even the later ones that wussed it up) would have some mega-triggering content for Chris. I hope someone rolls up with a full-blown fishmalk at his table so he shits himself over "abusing the mentally ill".

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
Lol, basically every edition of Vampire (even the later ones that wussed it up) would have some mega-triggering content for Chris. I hope someone rolls up with a full-blown fishmalk at his table so he shits himself over "abusing the mentally ill".
Dunno, the newest ruleset he wants to use, from what i read of the newest book seems like it's trying to be ultra-woke given how much it seems to be anti-right, pro-antifa, and pandering to troons and queer weirdos, there's also that stupid "content warning" and chapter on "respecting your players triggers" Chris sperged about, and i saw a video of one of the designers basically telling people who have political wrongthink, that they aren't welcome. ("Nazis are not welcome here") etc.

KimCoppolaAficionado

kiwifarms.net
Dunno, the newest ruleset he wants to use, from what i read of the newest book seems like it's trying to be ultra-woke given how much it seems to be anti-right, pro-antifa, and pandering to troons and queer weirdos, there's also that stupid "content warning" and chapter on "respecting your players triggers" Chris sperged about, and i saw a video of one of the designers basically telling people who have political wrongthink, that they aren't welcome. ("Nazis are not welcome here") etc.
Does the Sabbath still exist? Then you have rapist cannibalistic Satanist vampires.
Do you have the Tzimistie still? You don't want to know the kind of horrifying doors those fuckers can open.
You had plenty of left-wing buzzwords and virtue signaling of the day in oWoD (it's why Werewolf the Apocalypse was such a meme), but at its core, it's a game for mall goths who revel in edgelordery, not Tumblrite marshmallows who faint at cuss words.

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
Does the Sabbath still exist? Then you have rapist cannibalistic Satanist vampires.
Do you have the Tzimistie still? You don't want to know the kind of horrifying doors those fuckers can open.
You had plenty of left-wing buzzwords and virtue signaling of the day in oWoD (it's why Werewolf the Apocalypse was such a meme), but at its core, it's a game for mall goths who revel in edgelordery, not Tumblrite marshmallows who faint at cuss words.
the Sabbat seem to have been mostly written out in the core book, since they're taking part in the "gehenna war". Also the stuff they have put out for the Sabbat in the free update PDF along with the Tzimistie have massively reworked them to be more "Acceptable" (Sabbat are now much more sympathetic and no longer cannibals, Tzimistie have also been made way less edgy and the fleshcrafting stuff has been reworked to be less outright evil, in fact, part of the pdf where they re-added them use it as an allegory for cutting/self-harm.)

KimCoppolaAficionado

kiwifarms.net
the Sabbat seem to have been mostly written out in the core book, since they're taking part in the "gehenna war". Also the stuff they have put out for the Sabbat in the free update PDF along with the Tzimistie have massively reworked them to be more "Acceptable" (Sabbat are now much more sympathetic and no longer cannibals, Tzimistie have also been made way less edgy and the fleshcrafting stuff has been reworked to be less outright evil, in fact, part of the pdf where they re-added them use it as an allegory for cutting/self-harm.)
Wow, that's lame as fuck. Chris will still find something Problematic™ to throw a great big blubbery fit about, because that's who he is.

Infernal

kiwifarms.net

This fucking quirky lgbtq cutesy humor is already cringe, but even more so when it's coming from a blobfish-faced middle aged man who's a known groomer and shotacon.

jokingly referring to the stimulus and the autist type of stimming as "stimmies" is already fucking retarded, but this is a fucking MAN in his THIRTIES.

And if you're reading this Chris, no, being non-binary is not a thing that exists. Until you chop your dick off, get on hormones, and start TRYING to present as another gender, you will always be a man.

even then, you'll still always be a pedo and a blobfish. no amount of hormones or surgery will change that.

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net

This fucking quirky lgbtq cutesy humor is already cringe, but even more so when it's coming from a blobfish-faced middle aged man who's a known groomer and shotacon.

jokingly referring to the stimulus and the autist type of stimming as "stimmies" is already fucking retarded, but this is a fucking MAN in his THIRTIES.

And if you're reading this Chris, no, being non-binary is not a thing that exists. Until you chop your dick off, get on hormones, and start TRYING to present as another gender, you will always be a man.

even then, you'll still always be a pedo and a blobfish. no amount of hormones or surgery will change that.

Don’t get pissed off at Clawshrimpy. Laugh at him instead.

I will admit a part of me wants to see him turn his life around, mainly because I personally know a few SAA success stories who started out in a similar boat as Shrimpy. But investing any kind of real energy into him is a waste.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net

I will admit a part of me wants to see him turn his life around, mainly because I personally know a few SAA success stories who started out in a similar boat as Shrimpy. But investing any kind of real energy into him is a waste.
Chris would need to want to change his life around, and literally everything I have ever seen of him has lead me to believe he is the sort to expend any amount of actual effort to avoid the tiniest amount of perceived effort.

Porque no los dos?

Why not kill all MAPs?
kiwifarms.net

Getting pissed at Shrimpy is just a waste of energy too.

And like he'll never improve because like it has been said, he probably gets his jollies off being a victim. Or at least what passes as a victim in his own eyes.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
how it's going
clawshrimp.jpg