Lolcow Christopher J. McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

AtismuBizmo

kiwifarms.net
Just take pleasure you can always refer to this.
I meant that Clawshrimpy seems to relentlessly demonize TTGL, he slams a new Godzilla movie he hasn’t watched (because it’s new), he whines nonstop about HBomberGuy in his gaming streams.

I like those franchises he likes too, but why is he slamming TTGL and the new Godzilla?

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I meant that Clawshrimpy seems to relentlessly demonize TTGL, he slams a new Godzilla movie he hasn’t watched (because it’s new), he whines nonstop about HBomberGuy in his gaming streams.

I like those franchises he likes too, but why is he slamming TTGL and the new Godzilla?

He hates TTGL because he thinks the scenes where Kamina decks Simon and Simon punches Rossiu are toxic masculinity. One of Shrimpy's main flaws is that he has to find a character to self-insert as in every show he watches. If anyone is hostile toward his chosen self-insert in any way, no matter what their reasons are, then that other character is irredeemably evil and wrong no matter what. This ties in with his infantile, black-and-white way of viewing the world. So, in his view, Kamina hitting Simon to snap him out of his funk before everyone dies is terrible and unforgivable. Likewise, Simon punching Rossiu later on to keep him from killing himself is an awful and disgusting act that can't be justified.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Spreading COVID by uncomfortably hugging people!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What @Second Missing Primarch said. Shrimpy needs shota or shota looking subservient characters who get abused or take hard physical hits to insert his sexual fantasy into. Shrimpy's a deviant degenerate who wants to finger children and run to the nearest elementary school to be some ugly fat disgusting naked pigman to rape them all and hurt. On top of being a coward afraid of retribution and a lazy piece of shit only settling for fiction, he can't and won't.

What @Second Missing Primarch said. Shrimpy needs shota or shota looking subservient characters who get abused or take hard physical hits to insert his sexual fantasy into. Shrimpy's a deviant degenerate who wants to finger children and run to the nearest elementary school to be some ugly fat disgusting naked pigman to rape them all and hurt. On top of being a coward afraid of retribution and a lazy piece of shit only settling for fiction, he can't and won't.

Shrimpy always seemed like the type to want to be raped by children. His entire fetish is being bullied and abused. This goes back to how he would whine bitch and moan about a rape gang that would hogtie him and a run a train on him. When it comes to cybersex, his fetish is having a jock type of character bully him and abuse him.

While he's a bitch through and through, his behavior still constitutes as pederasty.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
He hates TTGL because he thinks the scenes where Kamina decks Simon and Simon punches Rossiu are toxic masculinity. One of Shrimpy's main flaws is that he has to find a character to self-insert as in every show he watches. If anyone is hostile toward his chosen self-insert in any way, no matter what their reasons are, then that other character is irredeemably evil and wrong no matter what. This ties in with his infantile, black-and-white way of viewing the world. So, in his view, Kamina hitting Simon to snap him out of his funk before everyone dies is terrible and unforgivable. Likewise, Simon punching Rossiu later on to keep him from killing himself is an awful and disgusting act that can't be justified.
Nah. It's even stupider than that. That's stuff he came up with after the fact. The real reason is because it dethroned GaoGaiGar in the eyes of anime fans. If he liked TTGL, he'd be bending over backwards to justify those two scenes. But because he hates it, he contorts himself to explain why it's wrong to stop someone from killing themself.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2021-05-09 Witch of the Red Rose on Twitter.png

Sock located.

LoverofPi

kiwifarms.net
This is the Rose account and the image in the card I screenshot is the same image they used in previous Rose accounts.
No, I get that. I am saying I'm not sure Rose has ever actually been a sock of Shrimpy, as their writing lacks all his usual tells.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
No, I get that. I am saying I'm not sure Rose has ever actually been a sock of Shrimpy, as their writing lacks all his usual tells.
The past Rose accounts which are now deleted usually tweets shit Shrimpy wants to say that can get his account suspended. It has all his usual ticks but now this account speaks plainly and mostly retweets Yugioh. Just pass your Shrimpy autism through shit like Grammarly and you can get a generic sentence.

LoverofPi

kiwifarms.net
The past Rose accounts which are now deleted usually tweets shit Shrimpy wants to say that can get his account suspended. It has all his usual ticks but now this account speaks plainly and mostly retweets Yugioh. Just pass your Shrimpy autism through shit like Grammarly and you can get a generic sentence.
Fair enough. I guess we just need to wait and see if this rose does anything stupid like the last ones

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is Chris HAS gotten into competitive Yugioh....

Last night he posted a video to bitch about being rekt in a tournament because he played some awful bad pendulum archetype when most people were playing tier 1 decks, he wasn't even playing his own bad archetype right as someone in the chat had to point out to him and Chris whines about how hard the game is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrAcTLW_Sz0

The funny thing is Chris HAS gotten into competitive Yugioh....

Last night he posted a video to bitch about being rekt in a tournament because he played some awful bad pendulum archetype when most people were playing tier 1 decks, he wasn't even playing his own bad archetype right as someone in the chat had to point out to him and Chris whines about how hard the game is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrAcTLW_Sz0

He's not capable of even failing correctly.

Infernal

kiwifarms.net
He's not capable of even failing correctly.
Slight card game powerlevel here:

This is the dude who struggled to even be competitive in Hearthstone, a much simpler game where you just play the deck that can just tempo on curve and you win. Yugioh, though? as much as we can joke about his pedophile ass failing at a children's card game, YGO is pretty much the worst card game he could've moved to. it's very complex, most card effects are a god-damn novel, and most decks, both your own and your opponents are sorta set up to punish you HARD if you make any kind of play mistake, from failing to read your opponents effects, to not utilizing your own deck's engine right, as Chris did with Metalfoes by not using the pendulum zone monsters effect to pop his own cards to search for stuff. And this is doubly true if you're playing a rogue-tier deck against a top tier one, even the top-tier decks by Chris's own admission are hard enough for him to pilot correctly because of "complicated correct lines and endboards" so he has to stick to what he's more familliar with, which are all rogue decks or worse. (Pendulum Summoning archetypes like Metalfoes, @Ignister, Rokket, etc.)

And this is just me powerleveling on my bare-bones knowledge from casual play and watching yugitubers like Farfa.

Slight card game powerlevel here:

This is the dude who struggled to even be competitive in Hearthstone, a much simpler game where you just play the deck that can just tempo on curve and you win. Yugioh, though? as much as we can joke about his pedophile ass failing at a children's card game, YGO is pretty much the worst card game he could've moved to. it's very complex, most card effects are a god-damn novel, and most decks, both your own and your opponents are sorta set up to punish you HARD if you make any kind of play mistake, from failing to read your opponents effects, to not utilizing your own deck's engine right, as Chris did with Metalfoes by not using the pendulum zone monsters effect to pop his own cards to search for stuff. And this is doubly true if you're playing a rogue-tier deck against a top tier one, even the top-tier decks by Chris's own admission are hard enough for him to pilot correctly because of "complicated correct lines and endboards" so he has to stick to what he's more familliar with, which are all rogue decks or worse. (Pendulum Summoning archetypes like Metalfoes, @Ignister, Rokket, etc.)

And this is just me powerleveling on my bare-bones knowledge from casual play and watching yugitubers like Farfa.

I don't think he's capable of grasping any sorta tabletop/tcg rules or strategies. He barely grasps the bare bones basics of any game he plays. I remember him bitching about the new playstyle of mtg. He was also notorious for being an absolute sped in WoW, especially since he either tanked or healed.

Huh, Chris is bad at something because he doesn't take any time to understand it. Who would've thought?

That or he expects special treatment because he's an uwu shota boy. The guy wants to be included in everything, but apparently it's ableism to expect him to learn anything.

I would love to see the shitshow unfold if he and CWC played a round of yugioh.