Lolcow Christopher J. McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Kugelsak Kastengrus 6th

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210809-164032_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210809-164023_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210809-164042_Chrome.jpg

As usual, Shrimpy mans up when the sites down.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He really didn't understand the FBI and glowies things were jokes, huh? Sounds about right.

The rest of us aren't stupid blobfish that don't understand how to cover their tracks even if they aren't doing anything wrong, Shrimps. But we have more than one braincell, so.

Porque no los dos?

Why not kill all MAPs?
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but notice that there is literally an enby game coming out featuring a cute non-binary protag that Shrimps could lust over and yet silence: https://herecomesniko.com/
That's because it has a non-binary character that Shrimps hasn't noticed it, because he doesn't want actual rep. He wants to turn characters that aren't anything like him to be just like him, because he's a sad sack of shit who gets joy out of people hating him for being wrong.

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
Miscellaneous REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE BEING TOLD THAT SYSTEMIC RACISM IS BAD!?!?!?!?!?:
Funny that game was never going to be released on the west because British people consider in the game (and IRL we are in the meiji era after all) as inferior barbaric people that were barely knowing civilization, probably Commiefonia offices blocked the idea and it died very quickly, years of people bitching to capcom about it did not worked but then something entirely different happened, Scarlet Study released the translation of the first game and noticed that people did not gave a flying fuck about politics in video game and proceeded with the port that people is loving the ever fuck out if it, after that the versions that were out there got a patch that removed a little the racist overtones on the japanese version, it was very subtle but the hackers documented the odd changes

Aka he is howling to the void like always, and they need to go out and cope about Capcom not giving a shit about their feefees

they talk to immediately assumes he's guilty, and no lawyer took up his case because he can't speak English. Shrimpy can't go two seconds without saying racist, pigs, or ACAB:
I did not get if they change something but in the fan translation he can speak it, thats Natsume Soseki a IRL famous japanese writer that was send to the empire to learn english, he was arrested because he was just there while the other guy got yeeted in the same street well, yeeted is not the correct word, it my memory dont fail me was a fat guy that got bonked because a couple were fighting in a building and something hit him in the head

Is lovely how absolute NO ONE gives a shit about him

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
Shrimpy's been playing The Great Ace Attorney lately. His blogging just seems to be fan-enbying over the hot guys and how gay the main character's assistant supposedly is for him for the most part. I did, however, spot a hot political take about how politicians of Meiji-era Japan covering up a murder to cuck to Britain (I think-- I don't know this series or this game, and I don't want too many spoilers) relates to systemic racism:

https://twitter.com/ChrisTheEnby/status/1420032369998843910
https://archive.md/pipW5 (Preview keeps removing the link and changing it to archive.md for some reason. The url is at archive. i s .)
View attachment 2385503
View attachment 2385509

Miscellaneous REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE BEING TOLD THAT SYSTEMIC RACISM IS BAD!?!?!?!?!?:

https://twitter.com/ChrisTheEnby/status/1419881229181198336
https://archive.ph/YKUkF
View attachment 2385525
lol thinking the opinion of games journalists is worth a shit

https://twitter.com/ChrisTheEnby/status/1419986947032985600
https://archive.ph/E4OU7
View attachment 2385517
Yes Chris, because clearly nothing has changed in geopolitics and international relations between the west and Japan since the Meiji era, right? It's also kind of silly to cast the Japanese as "victims of systemic racism" when Japan went on to have a colonial empire of their own, but then it's already well-established that he thinks the world is a binary between innocent POCs and white oppressors and anything that doesn't fit that simplistic perception is simply ignored.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
What are the Kiwi crimes? As I remember we're not the ones who will go into the slammer when their underage victim files a police report.

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net
I wonder who the NeoNazi mass shooters this site has sheltered, though? I mean, that is a pretty far out there accusation, one that should not be thrown around casually or lightly. Maybe Shrimpy really needs antipsychotic medications if he seriously believes what he says about KiwiFarms:

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
The owner of a pawn shop just returned the wrong fiddle/viola/whatever to Shrimpy's new mancrush. The shop owner's first reaction is to try to commit suicide to atone, and this is portrayed as a hilarious overreaction. Thus, the honeymoon phase for Shrimpy's new favorite game ends.

1628569794958.png
1628569957104.png
1628570006077.png

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
I wonder who the NeoNazi mass shooters this site has sheltered, though? I mean, that is a pretty far out there accusation, one that should not be thrown around casually or lightly. Maybe Shrimpy really needs antipsychotic medications if he seriously believes what he says about KiwiFarms:

Chris believes nothing he says. Basically about anything. He's just looking for excuses to be mad about something so he can have a rage boner.

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net

Kugelsak Kastengrus 6th

kiwifarms.net
The owner of a pawn shop just returned the wrong fiddle/viola/whatever to Shrimpy's new mancrush. The shop owner's first reaction is to try to commit suicide to atone, and this is portrayed as a hilarious overreaction. Thus, the honeymoon phase for Shrimpy's new favorite game ends.

View attachment 2429404View attachment 2429431View attachment 2429437

I don't think Shrimpy bothers to realize that suicide is deeply rooted into Japanese culture. Even the Japanese have been known to take shots at the whole concept and use it as humor in their various forms of media. It's like the Jews and being hypochondriacs, the pajeets with street shitting, and the Muricans and guns/freedom.

He clearly enjoys being triggered and has significantly slowed down since now he's using one of his hands to shrimp off as he plays the game.

LoverofPi

kiwifarms.net
So, after seeing the update about evidence that Byuu didn't kill himself came out, I checked to see if Shrimpy had commented about it. He had not, but he had said a lot of shit in the interim.

2021-09-02 15_10_18-(20) Chris crowing when he thinks the farms are gone.png

When the farms were down for a couple days, he started projecting emotions like crazy. Speaking of that turn of phrase, he's back to fighting his old boogeyman again

2021-09-02 15_11_07-(20) Bitching about Hbomb AGAIN.png

Shrimpy still pushes the line that he was "cancelled for fandom shit" and not "trying to do sexychat with a minor"

2021-09-02 15_11_59-(20) Even more Hbomb Bitching.png

Lots to unpack here. He's still absolutely mad about Gurren Lagann and people pointing out how he misread the "clench your teeth" scene, accuses Hbomb of having a grudge, repeating the lie about "and that's why" and accusing Hbomb fans of being why he changed handles.

2021-09-02 15_12_25-(20) This same old lie again.png

He yet again repeats the same lie about "and here's why" titles being making fun of him when he didn't come up with the name scheme at all. I clipped this one on its own just so it's handy to point to.

2021-09-02 15_12_56-(20) Persecution complex and paranoia.png

He thinks people come after him "in harry's honor" which is some of the most hilarious paranoid persecution complex bullshit I have seen in months.

2021-09-02 15_19_10-(20) Paranoid about Sarah Z for some shit.png

Lastly he's paranoid that fans of another youtuber- Sarah Z - will come after him based on some nebulous drama that I have no desire to investigate but which I assume has to do with this recent video of hers on shipping drama fights.

The rest was just bullshit about Yugioh and effectively trying to do a shitty LP of Great Ace Attorney via Twitter. This has been your monthyl-ish Shrimpy checkin.

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
The rest was just bullshit about Yugioh and effectively trying to do a shitty LP of Great Ace Attorney via Twitter. This has been your monthyl-ish Shrimpy checkin.
Did not he drop that one because there was a guy doing a flip with a gun?

LoverofPi

kiwifarms.net
Did not he drop that one because there was a guy doing a flip with a gun?

Optimistic of you to think that, but no. Shrimpy has no courage or convictions, he posted to complain about suicide mentions for attention. Nothing more, nothing less. He didn't even last a week before resuming posting screenshots from the game