Lolcow Christopher J. McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

FearsReality

Read my profile.
kiwifarms.net
No, there is no redemption for Shrimpy. With or without Kiwifarms, Shrimpy will stay the same. The Farms is not stopping him from having a job, life, money, or fame. You think he's very influenced by outside troons? Nah. He's too lazy to change into anything. In fact him influencing other people are their downfall. He is lazy and he is a bitch. That is what he is all about and anyone that listens to him brings to themselves misfortune.
It’s a shame that this sadly applies to 3/4 of the people like Chris. This is why you need a good dad in your life.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I know that, but I still like to be optimistic. I have seen other 12 steppers much worse off than Shrimpy turn their lives around. What can I say? I believe in 12 stepping and I believe if Shrimpy gave it a chance it could work for him:

Chris' issue is all his basic needs are covered and online culture provides affirmation he's not a loser with woke shit. He can rationalize how much of a loser he is, unless that changes he's never going to self improve.

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net
Chris' issue is all his basic needs are covered and online culture provides affirmation he's not a loser with woke shit. He can rationalize how much of a loser he is, unless that changes he's never going to self improve.
True. Most of the 12 steppers I know who have turned their lives around have had to face some consequences for their actions before they were willing to make any changes in how they were living. This is further proof that the Internet is contributing to the decline of mankind.

FearsReality

Read my profile.
kiwifarms.net
So Chris recently got triggered by somebody having a very based and correct take and started having a faggot like meltdown. I’ll put each part in spoilers.

64B35B43-DC74-484B-8176-90C713ECD0BE.jpeg
“I shouldn’t take any responsibility for my pedophilia because I claim I’m autistic.”
98B31ADC-7748-4DFE-9394-8D12843461CB.jpeg
26D969B3-4533-43F6-9673-995A82521895.jpeg
caps lock! my favorite

FC0C14B7-9128-446D-A13F-4970A61A2BF3.jpeg
It’s okay Chris I know typing in caps lock was a hard workout for you.
606BF8A3-2988-4702-858C-F56B0D41E839.jpeg

00FE32B1-A8AE-4A2C-86F2-4D2320C52FE0.jpeg
You don’t say!
B5057032-834E-4720-9977-9F49DF2504B6.jpeg
80B9EDFE-7262-4D89-937F-29F18BE59B0C.jpeg
your therapists probably gave up on you because they realized all you do in your life is be a total moper. Ya cant fix that sort of faggotry at your age.

0274ABD5-70CA-4B3B-AF07-D79B492CF416.jpeg
See, tweets like these are WHY your therapy stopped. You don’t need it, you just need a massive lifestyle change.
D4976CDD-B6CC-4CD3-87F2-DB8742BE024F.jpeg
and it won’t because you’ll never let it.

That’s the end.

FearsReality

Read my profile.
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if his therapist was tired of his shit and blacklisted him. It's an absolute shit sundae that he's a pederast, the maraschino cherry on top of it is that he blames it on being a sped despite the fact that he's been caught lying about his age to sext minors.

There is also the fact that this fucker does not want to get better.
You can’t fix this type of shit at his age
damage is nigh-irreversible

if Chris ever wanted to get his life together, he would start to really realize that: “shit, maybe I am the problem!”
But for that to happen: he has to actually hit rock bottom (which considering how he acts he will never get close)

but as of now, he’s the type of guy who will grasp at every straw the world gives him to justify his absolute faggot life

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net
I actually can see Shrimpy hitting rock bottom and being forced to turn his life around if he keeps on trying to RP rape scenarios with minors online and ends up RPing with a Fed posing as a middle schooler.

FearsReality

Read my profile.
kiwifarms.net
I actually can see Shrimpy hitting rock bottom and being forced to turn his life around if he keeps on trying to RP rape scenarios with minors online and ends up RPing with a Fed posing as a middle schooler.
Wannabe predator poachers: “My time has come!”

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how he says he tried to end himself before, wasn't that the cat scratches incident he tried to pawn off as self harm scars? No duh you're a chickenshit, Shrimpy. You want your ass patted instead of actual help and it's no wonder your therapist black listed you, because you DON'T want to fucking get better. You want people to cater TO you, which is also condescending as shit if you're actually neuro-divergent, btw.

Forte

kiwifarms.net
In pondering the other notable Chris, I realized just how absolutely boring Shrimps is. It's the same shit over and over and over and over. Never any new outrages. Never any new dramas. Just the same shit endlessly. It's not even entertaining anymore.

About the only thing that could possibly turn it around is if his brother would ever get off his 500lb ass and do something about him, but we all know that's never gonna happen. Maybe if he puts on 300 more lbs we can get the inevitable "He's so big I look like a little boy, I can fuck that now!" story arc.

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net
In pondering the other notable Chris, I realized just how absolutely boring Shrimps is. It's the same shit over and over and over and over. Never any new outrages. Never any new dramas. Just the same shit endlessly. It's not even entertaining anymore.

About the only thing that could possibly turn it around is if his brother would ever get off his 500lb ass and do something about him, but we all know that's never gonna happen. Maybe if he puts on 300 more lbs we can get the inevitable "He's so big I look like a little boy, I can fuck that now!" story arc.
Shrimpy is mostly a shut-in who rarely leaves his apartment. Of course he is not going to change because he is in an ableist environment that does not involve expect anything from him. Shrimpy loves that kind of ableism.

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the double post, but it looks like Shrimpy is bitching and moaning about his teeth going to shit. Then he bitches and moans about being told he's not doing his part to brush and floss. Not to mention all the "cry-typing"

View attachment 2704953View attachment 2704955View attachment 2704956View attachment 2704957View attachment 2704959
I love my dentist, actually. Tooth pain is a fucking bitch, and it sounds like Shrimpy’s dentist does not want him to go through it. Most dentists are not fucking ghouls, maybe Shrimpy is unsuccessfully coping with a phobia with dental work that some people have, or maybe he just wants another pity party.

M3xus

This user doesn't know what he's talking about
kiwifarms.net
It's not "abuse", he's lazy and hiding it behind more of his dumb white lies.

A lot of dentists in my area either know of or have an in-house method of payment assistance for individuals that can't get dental for whatever reason. If Shrimps is on a tugboat, I'm reasonably sure he qualifies for dental aid, since tooth infections can actually be fatal. Shrimpy's just a manchild that's too lazy to set it up.