Careercow Christopher Lee King / PingPongCall / Blergatron9000 / CyndersScar - IN JAIL 1-7 YEARS - Extortion, stolen valor, forgeries, lied about cancer, game journo, addict

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. That person is @90sSandcastle mentioned in the OP. She is a friend of Chris L. King and has been vigorously defending him on Twitter and trying to smear me, and convince people I'm lying. Her plan was to make a lolcow thread about me to get people on Kiwifarm to harass me.
Is she the same person posting as OTAKO whatever on Twitter?

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net
Is she the same person posting as OTAKO whatever on Twitter?
No that is another one of Chris friends. On Twitter she is @90sSandcastle and she will sit in DM with people for 6+ hours if that's what it takes to convince them Chris is telling the truth.

Edit: regardless this thread isn't about me. Sorry for taking it off topic. If you have any question you can contact me on Twitter.

The_MmmBop_Gang

kiwifarms.net
To summarize so far: Chris King can't verify that he has cancer, he has said he no longer has it on two occasions, then he claims he has it again
It's also pretty funny that he tweets out on July 16th, 2016, that he is cancer free, but that photoshopped medical print-out says he got "Non Hodgekins Agressive Lymphoma" diagnosed on the 28th of July, 2016. Like, what?

Tennis Monkey

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a master doxer, but the only Christopher King I can find for Danielsville, Pennsylvania (which is where the GoFundMe says he lives) on whitepages.com has the following details -
3822 Dogwood Road
Danielsville PA 18038-9552
Tel - (610) 760-1198

That ties in with the information given for this freelance gaming journalist advertising their services (the photo looks similar too) - https://www.guru.com/freelancers/christopher-l.-king

Looks from his resume as if he's currently studying game design at Southern New Hampshire University, and interestingly all the journalistic jobs he mentions all seem to be in 2015-16, so pretty scanty. Kotaku isn't mentioned.
It does mention this (now-abandoned) blog - http://pickledwhale.weebly.com/

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
Alright, first post here on the farms. I've been digging into this guy and doing a lot more reading for the past few days, just trying to figure out what the fuck is going on, here's what I can say pretty definitively

1. The medications he's taking? Those aren't for cancer. One of them is a transplant immunosurpressant, the other two are antibiotics.
2. He claimed that he got a liver transplant because the lymphoma spread to his liver, but I believe at some point he also claimed said guy backed out of the transplant
3. He further claims that his cancer then spread to the transplanted liver he got, and that is why he's on the transplant immunosurpressant
4. He claimed to also be on Prednisone, yet none of the bottles he's shown are a prednisone prescription. Which is super strange. You think the one drug he's talked about that would actually treat his so-called lymphoma would be the one he shows to people, yet he shows them drugs for various other things
5. Apparently people tried to do some digging on the doctors on his prescriptions, according to them neither is an oncologist. Don't know how reliable this part is.

Combine this with the dd214 literally not being in existence when it should be, as well as lying to people about being a journalist and working for publications when he was a freelancer, and you start to get the picture

This guy's lies are so deep he can't even keep them straight, I'd say he's a pathological liar or something else equally insane.

There's also apparently the fact that his friend, otakostudios claimed his old twitter account was given to him, but later Chris has contradicted this by saying he sold it to them, because obviously he needed money. Because Chris's life is apparently dominated by his intense need for cash.

He's also dramafagging it up by claiming his wife is bringing him a DNR and stuff like that.

All in all, worth watching further

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
I've had the theory that 'Christopher King' isn't even a real person for about a day now just because of shit like that, why is it all being blacked out, why is it all fake. Why are there so many lies, why is everything so unbelieveable

"Christopher King" literally might be a skinny white boy for all we know, not the black guy he presents himself as. Honestly at times during his interview on the Nick Munroe interview it sounded like his voice was being put through a program or something to change it

IrishGuy088

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the research @Sheryl Nome.

That is one of the most interesting things about Chris, in my opinion. He goes through all this work to build up plausible enough stories on their own. Yet when pressed for even the most basic evidence, rather than provide something simple to dispel the hearsay, he simply tries to bury people under a pile of meaningless garbage.

And once the streams start to cross shit goes all kinds of haywire.

I've had the theory that 'Christopher King' isn't even a real person
One of the guys he used to work with said something similar. He wondered if "Chris" was even the guy's real name after uncovering so much shit.

Also, for those interested here is Chris' new twitter: https://twitter.com/CyndersScar?p=s

And Grant Kirkhope has stepped in to rescind his support for Chris:
18. Kirkhope.png

Will add this stuff and Sheryl's findings to the OP. Also, as someone mentioned earlier, the man seems to be quite the careercow. Title changed to reflect this.

It seems as if an attempt was made to buy off Internet Dream Lounge to remove the video that started this saga:
20. Let a man die.png

Trying to solve all the world's problems with bribes and hush money. Sounds kind of like Chris.

*edit: Question!!
Are you allowed to sell twitter accounts? If Chris sold his account to his buddy, that could be a problem for him. Unless his buddy is also Chris. But I'm talking out my ass on that one.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net
Chris is of course, now claiming that he gave him the account instead

https://twitter.com/CyndersScar/status/912834989712134144

https://twitter.com/CyndersScar/status/912835071916363779

Of course this comes with a threat that its about to blow up in Nick, Merry and Richard's faces, right after GFM finishes their 'investigation'

this should be fun
Gofundme is now giving out refunds to anyone who donated.
https://twitter.com/tamarahvt/status/912788098139992064

Attachments

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

Systemic Shock

I was here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Top Diaper Crinkler

Reader Beweader, You're In For A Sceader
kiwifarms.net
Hey. 90ssandcastle here. first of all, @Merryweatherey i added you on skype so i could talk to you civilly about everything that's been happening rather than trash talking me on kiwi. Secondly, I've been told a few things lately that makes me question chris myself. We keep asking him for proof of what's happening but he won't tell us anything. We're starting to have our doubts. I thought I was doing the right thing by defending someone who has cancer, and mainly to spite merryweather because he and i have had a less than savory track record, but Chris keeps putting off giving me the information I need to continue on with defending him. I've seen his medications, I've seen him in the hospital, but there's something suspicious going on. Yes, I believe he has cancer, but it's getting harder to keep supporting him. Not to mention a few sus things our mutual friends have told me. I will keep everyone updated, but I don't know if I'll be supporting him any longer if this keeps up.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Hey. 90ssandcastle here. first of all, @Merryweatherey i added you on skype so i could talk to you civilly about everything that's been happening rather than trash talking me on kiwi. Secondly, I've been told a few things lately that makes me question chris myself. We keep asking him for proof of what's happening but he won't tell us anything. We're starting to have our doubts. I thought I was doing the right thing by defending someone who has cancer, and mainly to spite merryweather because he and i have had a less than savory track record, but Chris keeps putting off giving me the information I need to continue on with defending him. I've seen his medications, I've seen him in the hospital, but there's something suspicious going on. Yes, I believe he has cancer, but it's getting harder to keep supporting him. Not to mention a few sus things our mutual friends have told me. I will keep everyone updated, but I don't know if I'll be supporting him any longer if this keeps up.
If this Chris person had cancer he wouldn't need to shop records. From what I've seen of the medication he's using they have nothing to do with cancer. They're mostly anti-bacterial. Also, he could just pay a few dollars when a workplace asks for records to verify he has cancer, it's not that expensive and can be tax deductible or paid for by the company.

He also posted pictures for azithromycin (an antibiotic) and mycophenolate (an immunosuppressant)
mycophenolate would be used to lower immune defense to allow the body to accept a new organ. azithromycin is used a lot like sulfamethoxazole/ trimethoprim. However it's also used for some types of sexually transmitted diseases.

So he has shown one drug that can cause kidney problems ( sulfamethoxazole/ trimethoprim), another to help with it (azithromycin) and one that can help a body accept a new kidney (mycophenolate).

Does he show his name with any of these medications or are they blacked out too?

Last edited:

Top Diaper Crinkler

Reader Beweader, You're In For A Sceader
kiwifarms.net
If this Chris person had cancer he wouldn't need to shop records. From what I've seen of the medication he's using they have nothing to do with cancer. They're mostly anti-bacterial. Also, he could just pay a few dollars when a workplace asks for records to verify he has cancer, it's not that expensive and can be tax deductible or paid for by the company.
That is what I'm trying to get proof of. But he keeps putting it off. The only thing I've received is some pictures of him in the hospital and the pills (which were disproven, i understand). This is why I'm having my doubts. Some of the people who have tried to help him have backed down because it's becoming too much evidence against him. I shouldn't have put myself out there like this, yes, but I was doing what I felt was right. I honestly didn't look at the medical records when he gave them to me before I posted them. Even I was blown away by how awful it looked. I didn't question him a few months ago when I met him because I usually don't question the validity of someone who has cancer if they aren't suspicious at the time. Also, I'm not sure if it's his doctor's name or his name, since it's blacked out for us as well.

Reactions: IrishGuy088