Inactive Christopher Lee King / PingPongCall / Blergatron9000 / CyndersScar - IN JAIL 1-7 YEARS - Extortion, stolen valor, forgeries, lied about cancer, game journo, addict

Jessy pinkmen

kiwifarms.net
Hi I've been following this thread for awhile, and i figured I'd throw my two cents in here. When i was digging like you guys were i seen about the same amount of stuff as you guys. Then after awhile i lost interest i had a theory but it didn't fit, until i looked back at this thread. I seen you guys mention that chris had been charged with assault, and that put a big piece of the puzzle together for me. Im like 90% sure that Chris is a undiagnosed psychopath, i have a bit of a hobby with psychology and i researched for a few days before chris went quiet. The big piece that i thought would make me sure was a history of violence since psychopaths tend to have violent outbursts. Everything else fits too he is clearly very egotistical like a psyco, he thinks he's better then other people. He's emotionally manipulative, remember when he was crying in the livestream?
Im 100% sure he faked that but it was quite a good fake. Psychopaths also get bursts of anger too remember when he flipped out on Twitter? He fits most of the profile of a psychopath more than any other mental illness in my opinion.
I could be wrong but it seems to fit the profile better then anything else, it explains almost all of his actions and reactions.

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Refunds have started rolling in from GoFundMe on this campaign. If you know anyone who donated, please encourage them to report the campaign and request a refund.
Are they sending out e-mails saying this or what/

IrishGuy088

kiwifarms.net
Chris' one consistent goal through all of this was getting his gofundme back in working order. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen. It must have been propping up a good portion of his finances.

• Agree
Reactions: Portajohn

Sandy Kuntz

kiwifarms.net
We have basically disproved his claim of being in the military from 2008-2012.
During 2013 and 2014 he was earning PSN trophies all throughout those two years. He moved in with Terri in 2005 when he was 16, so the only 2 years that are left are 2006 (when he was only 17) and 2007 (when he was arrested for assault).

The only other possibility I can see is that he somehow managed to fake his age/identity and get into the military during 2002 to 2004 when he was 13-15... but that seems very unlikely. The U.S. did go into Iraq in early 2003 though, and it could explain his behaviour and reluctance to post evidence if he lied about his age and somehow got himself into the Iraq war as a mere teenager...

What was the other place that he said he was sent to? I know he said he was sent to Iraq and some other place... but I forget what the other place was.

heterotic

super + bosonic
kiwifarms.net
During 2013 and 2014 he was earning PSN trophies all throughout those two years. He moved in with Terri in 2005 when he was 16, so the only 2 years that are left are 2006 (when he was only 17) and 2007 (when he was arrested for assault).

The only other possibility I can see is that he somehow managed to fake his age/identity and get into the military during 2002 to 2004 when he was 13-15... but that seems very unlikely. The U.S. did go into Iraq in early 2003 though, and it could explain his behaviour and reluctance to post evidence if he lied about his age and somehow got himself into the Iraq war as a mere teenager...

What was the other place that he said he was sent to? I know he said he was sent to Iraq and some other place... but I forget what the other place was.
You're kind of operating under the impression that he is being honest about his relationship with Terri, when facts I've uncovered don't align with that particular story.

The idea that he went into the military with a fake identity, then claimed he was there years later while he was of age is completely absurd.

He could not have gone into the military before 2007, and he did not go into the military afterward. He was never in the military.

Sandy Kuntz

kiwifarms.net
You're kind of operating under the impression that he is being honest about his relationship with Terri, when facts I've uncovered don't align with that particular story.
Care to elaborate on what you've found?

The idea that he went into the military with a fake identity, then claimed he was there years later while he was of age is completely absurd.

He could not have gone into the military before 2007, and he did not go into the military afterward. He was never in the military.
I hadn't been digging into the military claims until recently, I wasn't even aware that he had given a definitive timeframe/date for his military claims until a few days ago.

Archive: https://archive.md/sSyzg

On the reals though, where did you serve? I was in Iraq in mid 2009. Everything about it sucked.

heterotic

super + bosonic
kiwifarms.net
Care to elaborate on what you've found?

I hadn't been digging into the military claims until recently, I wasn't even aware that he had given a definitive timeframe/date for his military claims until a few days ago.

Archive: https://archive.md/sSyzg
I'd rather not give out the personal information of his family. It just doesn't align with other facts I've found, and given that he is clearly lying about most everything else, it indicates that that story is likely fabricated as well. He paints himself as a victim, fairly consistently, when it is quite clear that he is the manipulator.

I will say that he did in fact attend high school in Michigan, did not drop out in middle school, and he moved to Pennsylvania with his mother, and he was at least 17 years old.

He had said when he was there during his interview with Nick Monroe.

Sandy Kuntz

kiwifarms.net

This Fucking Guy

Jaw-dropping Larapegal DeGreer
kiwifarms.net
Bumping for great justice. It seems Chris is more diligent about hiding his internet presence than being a decent human being or holding a job etc. Does anyone have any idea what this nasty slimeball is up to these days? I think we're still waiting for the GFM reparations and what's going on with the 'competition' winners he never revealed.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AnnOfGreenGayBalls

Sandy Kuntz

kiwifarms.net
Chris has finally deleted his main reddit and Imgur accounts and attempted to vandalize his ED page using the name "OuroborosNipple".

This was his response when getting called out as Chris by an ED admin:

Christopher Lee King said:
Unfortunately, I'm just a basic white bitch getting in knee deep legal shit for some stuff I contributed to the article about Chris.
He's also apparently been claiming that he intends to sue Nick Monroe, Sabrina Gennarino and others that he claims "defamed" him. Kind of hard to make a case for that when he could have very easily ended this all by simply posting non-fraudulent medical records that actually fit with his story. :biggrin:

He's getting really fucking desperate at this point.

I also found this absolute gem on one of Chris' Imgur posts where he claims to have been a bisexual whore.

Christopher Lee King said:
I've helped every person I've ever been able to. I've protected the weak and taught bullied kids how to defend themselves.

There was one time when I was homeless down in Florida and doing anything I could to make it back to PA. Well, I ended up spending my last three dollars buying a hot dog and a coke for this really sick looking homeless dude outside of some shitty truck stop I wandered across.

I eventually made it home by blowing and munching on truckers until I made it Northern Delaware. Just walked the rest of the way.took me a week but I did it. Also, I almost died from drinking river water. So, you can imagine my surprise when it turned out that cancer was going to be the thing to kill me.
Archive: https://archive.md/oQeW1

heterotic

super + bosonic
kiwifarms.net
Got any more information?

Also... I'm almost kind of feeling like I want to get around to fixing and organizing the OP a bit more. Soon guys, soon. :late:
I try not to reveal too much to give away my identity. I don't want to be harassed by this guy.

It is currently his local police and he has been interviewed. They are in contact with the local medical network currently.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: AnnOfGreenGayBalls

SwattedKat

kiwifarms.net
His military stories...eh. We all know military people who likely killed women and children during their tours. I highly doubt it's information they would freely volunteer or offer up as a point somehow.

Also the only possible smell (besides blood) that would come from killing a person would be them evacuating their bowels upon death. If he thinks putrefaction occurs immediately after death he's even dumber than we thought.

Sandy Kuntz

kiwifarms.net
According to CodeHitchhiker and Nick Monroe on Twatter, they're looking for victims to testify against Chrissy.

IMPORTANT: Victims of PingPongCall // Christopher Lee King GFM Cancer/Military scam

* A reminder that you are due a refund from GoFundMe.
* The Lehigh Valley PD is looking for victims to testify at a hearing in Pennsylvania within the next 6 months to prosecute him.
https://twitter.com/codehitchhiker/status/952283991801057280