Inactive Christopher Lee King / PingPongCall / Blergatron9000 / CyndersScar - IN JAIL 1-7 YEARS - Extortion, stolen valor, forgeries, lied about cancer, game journo, addict

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
That is what I'm trying to get proof of. But he keeps putting it off. The only thing I've received is some pictures of him in the hospital and the pills (which were disproven, i understand). This is why I'm having my doubts. Some of the people who have tried to help him have backed down because it's becoming too much evidence against him. I shouldn't have put myself out there like this, yes, but I was doing what I felt was right. I honestly didn't look at the medical records when he gave them to me before I posted them. Even I was blown away by how awful it looked. I didn't question him a few months ago when I met him because I usually don't question the validity of someone who has cancer if they aren't suspicious at the time. Also, I'm not sure if it's his doctor's name or his name, since it's blacked out for us as well.
He could have just a kidney transplant due to diabetes (not hard to imagine due to his size) and would be put on to Mycophenolate acid. However, researching into that drug it's not the best one out there for transplants since around 2005 and can be used for more than just a transplant including but no limited to joint pain.

Information on various Immunosuppression drugs
http://misc.medscape.com/pi/iphone/medscapeapp/html/A432316-business.html

Top Diaper Crinkler

Reader Beweader, You're In For A Sceader
kiwifarms.net
He could have just a kidney transplant due to diabetes (not hard to imagine due to his size) and would be put on to Mycophenolate acid. However, researching into that drug it's not the best one out there for transplants since around 2005 and can be used for more than just a transplant including but no limited to joint pain.

Information on various Immunosuppression drugs
http://misc.medscape.com/pi/iphone/medscapeapp/html/A432316-business.html
I wasn't even told about him having a transplant.

Top Diaper Crinkler

Reader Beweader, You're In For A Sceader
kiwifarms.net
Really no other reason be on Mycophenolate unless he suffers rheumatoid arthritis but I don't think they would give that to him for that as there are other drugs for that.
I'm hoping to get answers by thursday. If we don't get the letterhead by his doctor, I'm done with it completely.

Tennis Monkey

kiwifarms.net
I've had the theory that 'Christopher King' isn't even a real person for about a day now just because of shit like that, why is it all being blacked out, why is it all fake. Why are there so many lies, why is everything so unbelieveable
Of course, that might mean that there's a real Christopher King who lives at the address I posted and has had his name/details taken by the man who ran the GoFundMe. It's a real rabbit warren.

I'd say this guy was a straight-up professional conman, but I would expect someone like that to vanish in a puff of smoke once they've got whatever money they were after. Sticking around to argue about it is more the sign of someone who believes their own lies.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick Monroe found the owner of the pill bottles that Chris King was tweeting out. They belong to a David Seip, who is registered under the same phone number as Chris. Most likely explains why he would censor the name even though his name is public.

Source: https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/913071343591133185
It's clear by now that Chris King is scamming people. This is almost an undeniable fact by now..

So the question I have here is for @Top Diaper Crinkler : At any point during your discussions with Chris, didn't you find it strange that a supposedly dying man is asking you to join him in harassing someone who is living on another continent, with no real link to him ? One would expect a dying man to instead elect to spend this time & effort to be with his family, no?

Repzlid

A F A G G O T
kiwifarms.net
Nick Monroe found the owner of the pill bottles that Chris King was tweeting out. They belong to a David Seip, who is registered under the same phone number as Chris. Most likely explains why he would censor the name even though his name is public.

Source: https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/913071343591133185
Life lesson, kids. If you want to scam people, make sure to cover all your bases..... Or get a job.

This just keeps getting more entertaining.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Life lesson, kids. If you want to scam people, make sure to cover all your bases..... Or get a job.

This just keeps getting more entertaining.
Apparently this David Seip was his roommate? WTF?

Or am I reading it wrong?

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Faking you have cancer is a total dick move. But shelling out money to strangers "in the name of charity" has always been an incredibly stupid fuck thing to do. It's the Internet and unless you KNOW the person, you get what you pay for.