Careercow Christopher Lee King / PingPongCall / Blergatron9000 / CyndersScar - IN JAIL 1-7 YEARS - Extortion, stolen valor, forgeries, lied about cancer, game journo, addict

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net
Two different kinds of antibiotics, one kind of immunosupressant

its likely he wasn't taking them for a high, and he wasn't drugged at all during that interview.
During the interview his voice kept changing. When he was cornered in a lie, his voice would always get really hoarse and tired, as if he was about to die within a few hours. But when he got upset with me, his voice would slip up and become normal, with something like "Shut the fuck up, (my full legal name)."

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
During the interview his voice kept changing. When he was cornered in a lie, his voice would always get really hoarse and tired, as if he was about to die within a few hours. But when he got upset with me, his voice would slip up and become normal, with something like "Shut the fuck up, (my full legal name)."
Yeah I noted that, it didn't sound like someone that was drugged up, and certainly not somebody that was on the drugs you tend to give people with lymphoma
I know this, because if he was on Prednisone, as he claims, he wouldn't have been tired. He would have been -manic-.

I've been on the stuff for like 5 days once and it was insane, i couldn't stop twitching, I was always fucking starving.

You also don't take Prednisone for more than 7 days so you don't develop a dependency on the stuff.

Basically, Chris is talking 200% out of his ass, and acting how somebody thinks someone all drugged up would act, in complete error

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I noted that, it didn't sound like someone that was drugged up, and certainly not somebody that was on the drugs you tend to give people with lymphoma
Not only during the main interview with Nick Monroe that was uploaded to YouTube but also the second as of yet unreleased interview with myself, Richard Lewis, Nick Monroe, and Chris L. King.

In that one it was way more apparent, and he got caught in very obvious lies. He showed off one of his obviously edited medical documents, but when Richard asked him to scroll up so he could see the hospital logo, he refused, saying he "couldn't." When pressured, and after 10 seconds of silence, he said he wont do it because he's "Merry's friend" and doesn't trust him.

Just to clarify, Richard Lewis isn't my friend. He's an adult professional journalist who has a lot of experiences in cases related to blackmail and scamming. This is the reason he got involved.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only during the main interview with Nick Monroe that was uploaded to YouTube but also the second as of yet unreleased interview with myself, Richard Lewis, Nick Monroe, and Chris L. King.

In that one it was way more apparent, and he got caught in very obvious lies. He showed off one of his obviously edited medical documents, but when Richard asked him to scroll up so he could see the hospital logo, he refused, saying he "couldn't." When pressured, and after 10 seconds of silence, he said he wont do it because he's "Merry's friend" and doesn't trust him.

Just to clarify, Richard Lewis isn't my friend. He's an adult professional journalist who has a lot of experiences in cases related to blackmail and scamming. This is the reason he got involved.
The more I read about this story, the more I wonder why you held off so long?

Lalala

Just here to see the circus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a crazy fool, I agree next step will be the trans scam, its the easiest to pull off and requires no evidence if you can get yourself the right buttpatters.

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net
The more I read about this story, the more I wonder why you held off so long?
I was working with a close friend who I had known for years. He drew a comic and we used an old character as the heroine for this comic. After drawing it on a weekly basis, being somewhat unhappy about people focusing too much on the sexy parts, and feeling the comic's popularity made people think "the girl from that comic," rather than "the girl drawn by that guy," he was feeling very exhausted and a bit annoyed.

He vented to who he thought was a friend (OtakoStudio), complained that I had turned the character into more of a sex symbol than the deeper character he had hoped, and revealed we weren't making that much money off the comic. (I'm still friends with this artist and he still follows me on Twitter, and is upset he was taken out of context like this.)

Stuff like this, as well as a recording of me calling a 16 year old guy autistic when he was screaming at me in a Discord call, and a quote of me saying "I want to rape somebody," and them threatening to spam my publishers with claims that I was harassing a Kotaku writer, and killing a guy with cancer, made it really hard to come forward, knowing the backlash I would get.

I felt like I could just ignore it. Instead of dealing with the possible weeks of drama that would come from calling it out, and the many people who would distrust me, or by default listen to the cancer victim rather than the guy calling him out for faking cancer, I felt it easier to just give him some money to go away, so I could keep doing weeb comics with my friends in peace.

Imagine spending months like that, forced to give a guy you're 90% sure fakes cancer money, so his friends don't spam your publishers, who are afraid of bad press by Kotaku. People also think that if people receive a lot of backlash, that it must be justified. That if someone receives constant hate, that this person must bring it upon themselves. It made a lot of my friends feel that I was just a drama magnet, especially because the Samurai Buyer thing had just happened, too.

After I interviewed Mister Metokur I tried telling him about everything that had happened. It was him who convinced me to come out with everything, saying he would spread the word. Chris' clique of friends tried to get him to turn against me by using sockpuppet accounts with forced /pol/ jokes saying stuff like "Get in her (@90sSandcastle/TopDiaperCrinkler) DM's! She's super nice!"

I guess they thought they could convince Mister Metokur I'm a bad guy, by inviting him into their Discord group to talk shit about me, and have him meet Chris L. King himself.

In the end everything worked out fine, it seems. It's all out of my hands, I'm just a bystander like everyone else. The journalists haven't even come out with their big articles yet, and it's already a complete and utter bottomless pit of surreal lies and weirdness. Something I never imagined.

Sorry that this message is so long.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Just too point of too if this guy was in the military and discharged he should have a dd214 which people have already been pestering him over.

Also if he shot any kids or women or something along those lines and he got a dishonorable discharge as he claims that would require a court martial and heavy heavy jail time
Saying he had to shoot women and children sounds like some shit lifted off a Vietnam story.

I also don't buy the whole "living in a car" given he's an alleged father of two. Where is the mother, and wouldn't CPS be handing the children off to her since he's publicly made it clear he can't support them himself?

Yes. That person is @90sSandcastle mentioned in the OP. She is a friend of Chris L. King and has been vigorously defending him on Twitter and trying to smear me, and convince people I'm lying. Her plan was to make a lolcow thread about me to get people on Kiwifarm to harass me.
My number one rule in every thread is that I always assume these "friends" are alt accounts, unless proven otherwise. I'm getting that vibe here.

Tetra

Shipgirl Extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
------------------------------------- Samurai Buyer

On the subject of Chris King trying to get money out of Samurai Buyer to represent them in court against Merryweather... well, Samurai Buyer has confirmed this is in fact true:

Is this the same one that had issues with samurai buyer in the past? I vaguely recognize the name from a video I watched months ago. Are they back on good terms?

This dude is so pathetic that literally everybody feels comfortable making fun of him. Case in point:
View attachment 287211
View attachment 287212

I honestly wonder how it feels to get owned by Chris Chan, he should probably commit suicide tbh.
Oh wow even he got involved, well shit 10/10

Merryweatherey

kiwifarms.net
My number one rule in every thread is that I always assume these "friends" are alt accounts, unless proven otherwise. I'm getting that vibe here.
She isn't him. She used to be a mod on my Discord server, which is where she met Chris during the Samurai Buyer controversy.

Is this the same one that had issues with samurai buyer in the past? I vaguely recognize the name. Are they back on good terms?
Misaki did something childish, stupid, and wrong. I think most people in Samurai Buyer realized this after what happened. But what Chris L. King did was sick, disturbing, and if him faking cancer turns out to be true, which it's looking like, he's downright sociopathic. This is at a whole other level than the Samurai Buyer thing, where more or less the worst Misaki did was stuff loot boxes with broken toys.

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was working with a close friend who I had known for years. He drew a comic and we used an old character as the heroine for this comic. After drawing it on a weekly basis, being somewhat unhappy about people focusing too much on the sexy parts, and feeling the comic's popularity made people think "the girl from that comic," rather than "the girl drawn by that guy," he was feeling very exhausted and a bit annoyed.

He vented to who he thought was a friend (OtakoStudio), complained that I had turned the character into more of a sex symbol than the deeper character he had hoped, and revealed we weren't making that much money off the comic. (I'm still friends with this artist and he still follows me on Twitter, and is upset he was taken out of context like this.)

Stuff like this, as well as a recording of me calling a 16 year old guy autistic when he was screaming at me in a Discord call, and a quote of me saying "I want to rape somebody," and them threatening to spam my publishers with claims that I was harassing a Kotaku writer, and killing a guy with cancer, made it really hard to come forward, knowing the backlash I would get.

I felt like I could just ignore it. Instead of dealing with the possible weeks of drama that would come from calling it out, and the many people who would distrust me, or by default listen to the cancer victim rather than the guy calling him out for faking cancer, I felt it easier to just give him some money to go away, so I could keep doing weeb comics with my friends in peace.

Imagine spending months like that, forced to give a guy you're 90% sure fakes cancer money, so his friends don't spam your publishers, who are afraid of bad press by Kotaku. People also think that if people receive a lot of backlash, that it must be justified. That if someone receives constant hate, that this person must bring it upon themselves. It made a lot of my friends feel that I was just a drama magnet, especially because the Samurai Buyer thing had just happened, too.

After I interviewed Mister Metokur I tried telling him about everything that had happened. It was him who convinced me to come out with everything, saying he would spread the word. Chris' clique of friends tried to get him to turn against me by using sockpuppet accounts with forced /pol/ jokes saying stuff like "Get in her (@90sSandcastle/TopDiaperCrinkler) DM's! She's super nice!"

I guess they thought they could convince Mister Metokur I'm a bad guy, by inviting him into their Discord group to talk shit about me, and have him meet Chris L. King himself.

In the end everything worked out fine, it seems. It's all out of my hands, I'm just a bystander like everyone else. The journalists haven't even come out with their big articles yet, and it's already a complete and utter bottomless pit of surreal lies and weirdness. Something I never imagined.

Sorry that this message is so long.
Why did he start harassing you though? Did you he just notice there was a recording of you saying something rude so he saw you as a target? Did he interact with you before he started harassing you?

If not, it's hard to imagine there aren't other victims out there. The blackmail thing is actually a pretty common hustle among unscrupulous camgirls and the like, but this is a very strange direction to hear about it going in.