Lolcow Christopher McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On a previous note, as bad as Shad is, I think Shrimpy is worse.
At least Shad is good at something, and there are people who like him. Shrimpy can't do anything well. His whining is typical NPC bullshit. He even sucks at video games. And the only person who puts up with him is the German pedophile who gave him a pity fuck. (I'm assuming he's still around - I haven't checked this thread in ages).

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
Shrimpy is so pathetic and unlikable that if he ever did go to prison, he'd manage to get stabbed or raped even in protective custody (or at least severely beaten) as he's too weak to fight back and is unpleasant even by the standards of sex offenders.

In the highly unlikely event he got put in the general population, he'd be dead in two days tops.

If he ever does get charged for grooming minors, his only hope of survival is to be placed in solitary confinement like Nick Bate. And then he would go insane from the complete and total isolation.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I feel bad for Shrimpy's parents.

If my son turned out to be a narcissistic pedophile blobfish pretending to be autistic on the internet, I'd kick his ass and make him mow the front lawn, which is something his own father clearly forgot to do.

Personally I'd have taken all his hardware and access to anime of him. He gets stuff back everytime he achieves something. also probably get a shrink and make it very clear I expect improvement.

• Winner
Reactions: Syaoran Li

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really not seeing his point here.

What did Manning ever really offer to do that would be an objective improvement on current politics?

Second, going full libtard is what has caused the Democrats to bleed support, anyone who sanity on either side knows you need a core of moderates to cover most bases politically, extremist positions might be popular with certain segments of the populace, but they will never be widespread appeal worthy in any democratic republic. Even Trump has had the brains to use a lot of centrist "I will put more bread on your table" policies as a bulwark of his political activity, and that's a position that would be appealing to both sides of the fence since everyone would always appreciate more food on their plate.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What did Manning ever really offer to do that would be an objective improvement on current politics?
He cut off his dick. That's exactly as far as Shrimpdicks train of thought chugged. He's exactly as exceptional as men that will only vote for men, or women that will only vote for women.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
I thought Chelsea Manning was straight up evil because he was hanging out with Hbomberguy. How is he still good in Shrimpyworld?
The conundrum of Shrimpy's brain. I don't know why people like him want Bradley free (honestly, Bradley shouldn't have been pardoned), other than the fact that he chopped his cock off. Shrimpy fetishizes transgendered people as much as he fetishizes his victimization complex.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Forte

kiwifarms.net
God, so much of Chris's problems would be solved if he would just pick his fucking battles. If he would just understand that not everything that hurts him is bad, that not every wound is the same. That just because someone believes something different than you doesn't mean they HAVE to be wrong for you to be right or that you HAVE to be wrong for them to be right. You can BOTH be right. You can BOTH be wrong. His black and white view of the world is killing him.

That and the pedophilia.

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
Autism does not have to be crippling, it can be overcome and you can live the life of a reasonably functional human if you really want to.

Chris does not, so yeah, he is disabled.

By choice.
He's been very vocal about his anti-recovery/integration stance many times. Something he said recently that blew me away was when he implied that Autism Speaks is bad solely because they try to teach autistic people not to melt down in public. Almost every single bad thing that has happened to him that has been documented on this site has been directly his fault, which is why he's my favorite cow; it's very difficult to feel guilty about laughing at him.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Autism does not have to be crippling, it can be overcome and you can live the life of a reasonably functional human if you really want to.

Chris does not, so yeah, he is disabled.

By choice.
Nothing would be gained if Chris did overcome his autism, and the only thing that would be lost is this thread. After all, Chris is in an infinite feedback loop with this thread, as this thread has shown multiple times.
He's been very vocal about his anti-recovery/integration stance many times. Something he said recently that blew me away was when he implied that Autism Speaks is bad solely because they try to teach autistic people not to melt down in public. Almost every single bad thing that has happened to him that has been documented on this site has been directly his fault, which is why he's my favorite cow; it's very difficult to feel guilty about laughing at him.
I disagree with the notion that it's very difficult to feel guilty about laughing at him, since he has shown multiple times to be absolutely unlikable, incompetent, having a stunning inability to improve himself, keeping questionable company, and doing the same shit that he condemns. I find it completely impossible to feel guilty about laughing at him because he dug this hole himself and flails around for our amusement. Also see the infinite feedback loop.
Chris is a fucking idiot. He's never assessed or second-thought anything. He charges head first, then bitches and moans when it backfires on him.
A fortune that I got from a fortune cookie years back sums up what Chris is unable to do. Said fortune is, "Examine the situation before you act impulsively."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino