Lolcow Christopher McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

Syaoran Li

See You at Verona Beach!
kiwifarms.net
I mean if I looked like a blobfish I'd probably be projecting pretty damn hard to compensate for the unfortunate reality.
If I looked like Shrimpy and had his unhealthy sexual fixation on underage boys, I'd probably cope with the unfortunate reality by shooting myself. I personally think a bullet to the head is less painful than being a pedophile in prison. But that's just me.

BTW, I don't condone Shrimpy or any other lolcow committing suicide.

Besides, it's not like Shrimpy would try to actually off himself anyway. He's too much of a coward and a narcissist.

Although in the event that Shrimpy does get busted for CP, he is going to have his mind shattered.

If he isn't beaten, raped, or killed by the other inmates, it will be because he will be in some form of solitary confinement in a protective custody unit. A narcissist like Shrimpy who spends most of his life interacting with fellow SJW's on the internet would consider solitary confinement to be Hell on Earth.

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, he can't even criticize a game for the flaws it actually has, can he? The Hollow Knight issue he talked about with "certain bossfights where you can easily get killed before you kill your ghost" just doesn't exist. The devs foresaw that you could lose geo (money) really easily by getting repeatedly killed by bosses, so they specifically made the game so that, should you die, you always encounter your ghost in a room or section directly before you fight the boss. Going through all of his examples:
  • You fight your ghost in the little corridor before Grimm's room
  • Gray Prince Zote is a dream fight, you don't lose money or leave a ghost when you die to him
  • You fight your ghost directly underneath the Traitor Lord's room
  • You fight your ghost in the tall shaft right before the room with the second fight with Hornet
The only way you're likely to actually lose all your money is if you keep fucking up on platforming sections far from a save point, and the game doesn't have a whole lot of situations where that's likely to happen. His point about good upgrades being locked behind high money costs is mostly wrong, too. The best charms (upgrades that you can apply as long as you have enough charm notches to wear them) are found around the world, not in shops. You can get half of the charm notch upgrades by exploring and performing tasks, and the most expensive one that you have to pay for is 1400 geo, which is less than the lantern he complains about. Just to add some context to that statement, I was able to easily afford the lantern partway into the game's third area, which isn't very far at all into the game. The only point he might have about expensive upgrades would be the attack increase upgrades, but those can seriously break the game's difficulty curve so they should be expensive. Most people who have played the game have complained that you end up having too much geo by the end of the game and nothing to spend it on, which is why the devs added a couple huge money sinks in one of the last free DLCs.

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

Porque no los dos?

Why not tortillas and corn chips.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, he can't even criticize a game for the flaws it actually has, can he? The Hollow Knight issue he talked about with "certain bossfights where you can easily get killed before you kill your ghost" just doesn't exist. The devs foresaw that you could lose geo (money) really easily by getting repeatedly killed by bosses, so they specifically made the game so that, should you die, you always encounter your ghost in a room or section directly before you fight the boss. Going through all of his examples:
  • You fight your ghost in the little corridor before Grimm's room
  • Gray Prince Zote is a dream fight, you don't lose money or leave a ghost when you die to him
  • You fight your ghost directly underneath the Traitor Lord's room
  • You fight your ghost in the tall shaft right before the room with the second fight with Hornet
The only way you're likely to actually lose all your money is if you keep fucking up on platforming sections far from a save point, and the game doesn't have a whole lot of situations where that's likely to happen. His point about good upgrades being locked behind high money costs is mostly wrong, too. The best charms (upgrades that you can apply as long as you have enough charm notches to wear them) are found around the world, not in shops. You can get half of the charm notch upgrades by exploring and performing tasks, and the most expensive one that you have to pay for is 1400 geo, which is less than the lantern he complains about. Just to add some context to that statement, I was able to easily afford the lantern partway into the game's third area, which isn't very far at all into the game. The only point he might have about expensive upgrades would be the attack increase upgrades, but those can seriously break the game's difficulty curve so they should be expensive. Most people who have played the game have complained that you end up having too much geo by the end of the game and nothing to spend it on, which is why the devs added a couple huge money sinks in one of the last free DLCs.
So basically Hollow Knight is another game Shrimpy doesn't know how to play.

Man it might be easier to just list what games he isn't DSP levels of shit at.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
2019-05-14 13_12_39 Not how game quality works.png

Two things about this little exchange stand out. Firstly, Clawshrimpy's casual dismissal of "Sure, being a sex pest is bad" on ProJared being a sick fuck to focus on his Total Biscuit and JonTron feud, but also the implication that he thinks that whether a game matches up to his specific morality is the key arbiter factor in determining its quality.

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
@Jaimas, hand me the :bluelabel:.

No one except the fucking idiots though Zeon was good. Hell, most people considered the Federation not much better. Zeon was more interesting because of all the cool mecha they used, but even people who liked the mech designs knew Zeon was shit as a political and military entity.
I was going to give him some slight charity with how Unicorn lionized Zeon but then I remembered how Origin completely pissed on the concept of Zeon "being good" by making all the Zabis even the usually somewhat noble Dozle into some form of genocidal psychopath and upping Char's villainy.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
I can only imagine how small Shrimpy's approved media list is and the only requirements being that it has little boys he can wank to, it fits his moral views, and if there's people he likes in it.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
It is Anno Domini 2019 and people are still having meltdowns and tantrums over Jontron having a single line cameo in a game that players can entirely ignore, avoid the NPC and is totally optional in a game where you can also turn off the voice acting entirely.

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is Anno Domini 2019 and people are still having meltdowns and tantrums over Jontron having a single line cameo in a game that players can entirely ignore, avoid the NPC and is totally optional in a game where you can also turn off the voice acting entirely.
It's just the state of the world nowadays, at least online.

These types believe their values are what humanity should follow, no exceptions, and boost content that aligns with these views to "educate" the masses. They don't want people to be challenged, they want them to obey. And when something comes along that doesn't, it must be removed no matter what and no matter the tactics. In the words of Bob Chipman "there are no bad tactics, only bad targets". Which is pretty much fascist as fuck, but they fail to see that. They hold themselves to be the good guys. worthy of employing infinite justice (not the Gundam, the actual concept) in pursuit of their goals.

Chipman, Shrimpy, Dobson, same song different singers.

It's kinda interesting really. We have so many shows out there now with morally ambiguous protagonists but it feels we aren't asking the same sorts of questions older stories used to have us doing. People are willing to allow their leads to do anything without question, and are hostile towards their antagonists to the point I would say it's unhealthy. They see questionable acts in a very black and white manner, which has no doubt fueled the folks on tumblr and twitter. I cannot help but feel we're at a point where the emotional maturity of audiences has dropped by a fair margin, as media is being made to comfort them rather that to make them think.

And of course, the folks who bitch about games being too hard are there too. Seriously folks, it's not disrespectful to the player for the developers to expect some level of skill.

Singe

Hehehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Nah, reason most don't touch the Epic launcher is that that piece of shit launcher was confirmed to have some sort of spyware in it. But, sure, it's because we totally don't give a shit about indie devs, yep. /s
Source on that claim? Just curious

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it wonderfully ironic that Shrimpy refers to people he doesn't like as "chuds" considering he himself fits that description fairly well. Talk about projection.
As much as he bitches about lefty youtube, he basically steals all his jargon from that circle. I mean he was literally a Hbomb orbiter for like 2 years and then he suddenly decided he and the rest of them were irredeemable for no reason.

View attachment 758612

Two things about this little exchange stand out. Firstly, Clawshrimpy's casual dismissal of "Sure, being a sex pest is bad" on ProJared being a sick fuck to focus on his Total Biscuit and JonTron feud, but also the implication that he thinks that whether a game matches up to his specific morality is the key arbiter factor in determining its quality.
A Hat in Time has a trans rights easter egg, therefore shrimp is a transphobe uwu. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

God this idiot fixates on the smallest nothingburgers for the longest times. Doom Eternal had like a handful of small lines in the trailer about corporate PR/HR departments co-opting words to look like they're woke and suddenly its an attack against all that is good and pure, pandering to the nazis. You'd think as someone who fashions themselves as calling out fake wokeness he'd understand that's a valid interpretation of it and is far more likely to be the case than the same development team who critiqued capitalism in 2016 Doom to do a sudden 180 despite the games success.

There's only two reasons shrimpy is going to bat for Epic.
1) He's a contrarian and he needs to be combative about every controversy online ever.
2) They made fortnite, he's a pedo, and Fortnite is filled with little boys who would bully him for being shit at it, so he can jack off to that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino