Lolcow Christopher McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That first image is just buzzwords and nothing of value, so my brain shut itself off. It's also nice to know that Shrimpy's wasting his neetbux on useless shit and isn't above panhandling netizens for free money because he can't be assed to get a job. Can't really comment about the Godzilla parts since I've never seen the films he's talking about, but is there a chance that he's being contrarian for victim points?

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That first image is just buzzwords and nothing of value, so my brain shut itself off. It's also nice to know that Shrimpy's wasting his neetbux on useless shit and isn't above panhandling netizens for free money because he can't be assed to get a job. Can't really comment about the Godzilla parts since I've never seen the films he's talking about, but is there a chance that he's being contrarian for victim points?
He absolutely is. Anyone that says the 1997 Godzilla film was better than any other Godzilla film is being a contrarian or, for some unknown reason, has absolutely shit taste.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
He absolutely is. Anyone that says the 1997 Godzilla film was better than any other Godzilla film is being a contrarian or, for some unknown reason, has absolutely shit taste.
That and because he hates Anno period and will thus hate anything Anno has ever made. He's the same way about Tomino.

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't really comment about the Godzilla parts since I've never seen the films he's talking about, but is there a chance that he's being contrarian for victim points?
People have noted that Anno's Godzilla movie does have some pro-Japan undertones, which is said to reflect a more nationalist outlook as of late. Mainly, Japan does it's own thing to defeat Godzilla and tells the West to fuck off iirc (only saw it once). It's not like the ending of Big Man Japan a decade prior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnZjp32Rq0Y

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget to wish Shrimpy a very happy 34th birthday.

Edit: Also don't forget that China is beefing up their military and stealing land from other nations today and Japan is right next door to them. How the fuck should they not be nationalistic you dumb man-child? Better learn Chinese if you're planning to sell out your country Shrimpy.

Last edited:

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Muslim attacks. Shrimpy 9/11!
Shrimpy9-11.png

Just trying to find that thread when Shrimpy and ED talked about Islam when I found this evidence that he was such a super genius that he skipped grades and attended high school while he is still in diapers!
Or he's lying about being 20 something now. But he still wore diapers in high school. Fucking crinkler.

And now we get to see Shrimpy's plastic victims.
D7sccXCX4AAEm8i.jpg
D7steTEXsAAWFs-.jpg
D7sccbvWsAA7uVL.jpg

I knew it! He doesn't thin his paints! Of course I also noticed is projection on these figures by head-cannoning them into trans. You'd think he'd do his best because of that but effort is the anti-thesis of Shrimpy.

Speaking of Muslim attacks. Shrimpy 9/11!
View attachment 776221
Just trying to find that thread when Shrimpy and ED talked about Islam when I found this evidence that he was such a super genius that he skipped grades and attended high school while he is still in diapers!
Or he's lying about being 20 something now. But he still wore diapers in high school. Fucking crinkler.
Shrimpy can lie all he wants, but in the end, he's the one that proves himself false since he can't keep track of his bullshit and lets out grains of truth.

Some Manajerk

kiwifarms.net
Notice how he begs for money at the same time he magically gets into a new expensive hobby?
Its sad because he picked a hobby that, with a bit of practice, could have let him make a bit of money. Not saying he'd be rolling in dough, but theres enough of a market for painting mini's for other people that he could at least have a chance of having the hobby pay for itself so he wouldn't have to dip into his neetbux. And he'd get the warm feeling of satisfaction from knowing you made something good enough other people want it.

Oh who am i kidding, this is Shrimpy. satisfaction and happy feelings probably make him break out in hives.

invictus

I am the captain of my soul.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I couldn't care any less if he's not thinning his paints because this is a hobby that he can immerse himself in and it keeps him off the internet, away from the temptations of ERP with minors on reddit or discord.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kamov Ka-52

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the only reply I have to Chris's assertion that MGS5 is super racist:
Chris is insane.

MGSV bent over backwards to be NON-Racist.

First off, you run a PMC that gives no shits about your race, gender, ethnic background, religion, or anything else. Everyone can be a badass, limited only by their skills. You had white guys, black guys, Arabs, Asians, and practically everything in between recruitable to your team.

Second, if you are a woman in an MGS game, if you have any sort of combat role, you can and will get to kick some ass.

Most of them do, and Eva called HERSELF "Big Mama" in MGS4 because she saw herself as Big Boss' counterpart. She also was fond of idea of having his children as revealed in MGS5, so that's not insulting, it's kinda endearing really.

Quiet had a ridiculous outfit, yeah, but she got to do some of the most badass shit in the damn game, and as we saw in one level, female Skulls wore about the same amount she did, but they oddly draw no WTF from people like Quiet despite having the same basic abilities and rationale for little clothing for the most part.

Eli took charge of a bunch of child soldiers who knew fuck all about working without a leader, and given he was so obviously a young Liquid Snake, it just goes to show he's charismatic enough to get the shit of people on a different continent together and made them a force to be reckoned with, not to mention in MGS1 he clearly led a multinational crew that was willing to take orders based on his competence and all he expected was the same in return. MGSV just shows that was true even in his younger days.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino