Lolcow Christopher McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Shrimpy e-begging again.
Shrimpylies.png

This thread has been inactive lately so let's change that. Shrimpy is blaming us for not having a work history. Shrimpy, years of being lazy do you no favors. You lied about this forum being the search result for your name. You're just pissed because the first image result is a black man. You racist asshole.
googleresults.png

Let me get this right. Even burger flippers have a Linkedin profile. Your Twitter is not even in the results. You don't have an active website or blog. You don't have an online portfolio. As much as name searches for you goes you basically don't exist. Even people that did one of the things I mention a decade ago will rank to the first page if you looked for them. You are deflecting responsibilities and that's why even if you rank in Google you will not last a day since you are irresponsible.

Here's the thing about your Twitter too. If you search your handle with only tweets coming only from you it would still look like an irradiated wasteland of negativity and sin. Take control of yourself first Shrimpy. I'm only telling you this because you will do the opposite and you can't help it. Because you're hellbent on proving us wrong. So don't look at the mirror. Don't ask yourself how you let the internet run your life.

Singe

Hehehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Shrimpy e-begging again.
View attachment 958093
This thread has been inactive lately so let's change that. Shrimpy is blaming us for not having a work history. Shrimpy, years of being lazy do you no favors. You lied about this forum being the search result for your name. You're just pissed because the first image result is a black man. You racist asshole.
View attachment 958092

Let me get this right. Even burger flippers have a Linkedin profile. Your Twitter is not even in the results. You don't have an active website or blog. You don't have an online portfolio. As much as name searches for you goes you basically don't exist. Even people that did one of the things I mention a decade ago will rank to the first page if you looked for them. You are deflecting responsibilities and that's why even if you rank in Google you will not last a day since you are irresponsible.

Here's the thing about your Twitter too. If you search your handle with only tweets coming only from you it would still look like an irradiated wasteland of negativity and sin. Take control of yourself first Shrimpy. I'm only telling you this because you will do the opposite and you can't help it. Because you're hellbent on proving us wrong. So don't look at the mirror. Don't ask yourself how you let the internet run your life.
Unless his "gig" looked up his username first, he's absolutely lying.

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Unless his "gig" looked up his username first, he's absolutely lying.
Why would you give your internet handle to prospective clients/employers? Oh right, Shrimpy does not know how to compartmentalize his life. Internet is not real life Shrimpy.

I'm ignorant irt tugboats, but wouldn't him having any kind of gig forfeit his tugboat money?
Tugboats are supposed to help you along with any part time gig you have. I may be mistaken, but you have to make under a certain amount to still have it.

Tugboats were created to help give some people a helping hand if their handicap prevents them from working full time.

Ninja'd by @Second Missing Primarch

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Shrimpy e-begging again.
View attachment 958093
View attachment 958092

Shrimpy will blame literally everything on earth for his problems, no matter how irrelevant, before admitting fault. Even when apologizing for shit he did, he tries to shift blame to 'mot knowing the unwritten rules' and shit so he doesn't have to actually accept blame.

His latest bugbear is Clout. Everything is about Clout, and having influence, and him being picked on by other more popular tiwtter personalities because they're good looking and he's not. He even tries to associate the "Is a pedophile and here's why" document with clout chasing, even though the writer of the document is anonymous and cannot acquire favors or influence.

Chris is an excellent example that the incel mindset has basically nothing to do with sexuality or attraction, but an entitlement complex and the idea that you are owed something because you made performative motions. Instead of sex from a woman, it's popularity, or acceptance, or forgiveness. He's going through the motions as lazily as he can and expecting amazing results, and he gets mad when they don't happen.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Shrimpy is sperging around in Twitter since he thought the heat died down. So he thought he could be homophobic.
Shrimpyhomophobia.png

Also it's telling of a movement when one of their members is a known pedophile.
KVsupportspedos.png

How many teens have you Jennifer Lynn Hunted Shrimpy?

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Aside from Contra being a tranny, aren't the others he's bitching about all-female and gay? So not even homophobia but also showing his misogyny as well!

gg Shrimpy, you're becoming one of us every time you open your moronic gob.
Shrimpy's a channer, so what do you expect? If we never had a thread on him here, I could easily see him having come here and shitting up Contrapoints and HARRIS's thread with endless a-logging that would've earned him a halal sooner or later.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Shrimpy's a channer, so what do you expect? If we never had a thread on him here, I could easily see him having come here and shitting up Contrapoints and HARRIS's thread with endless a-logging that would've earned him a halal sooner or later.
I want to see the alternate universe where Clawshrimpy gets his page here for a-logging Hbomberguy.

I want to see the alternate universe where Clawshrimpy gets his page here for a-logging Hbomberguy.
While the idea is entirely plausible, Shrimpy would have gotten halal'd right off the bat. His "Rose" sock would have gotten discovered immediately since he chooses to use it as a way to voice his more radical repetitions. Plus he would be shitting up other threads of people he likes in an attempt to white knight.

• Agree
Reactions: XYZpdq

Forte

kiwifarms.net
imagine believing full metal alchemist isn't gay as hell. Ed is definitely at least bi and Alphonse is 100 percent gay. Also imagine believing Winry and Riza aren't lesbians.
Ed and Winry get married and have kids. Al has a girlfriend by the end as well.

Also shocking, Shrimpy talking about an anime who's main characters are little boys...

also all of the humonculi are trans. all of them.
Wut?

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!
Ed and Winry get married and have kids. Al has a girlfriend by the end as well.

Also shocking, Shrimpy talking about an anime who's main characters are little boys...

Wut?
We all know Roy was railing Rita, Al hooks up with the Asian based princess, Ed and Winry were always a thing, and as far as the homonculi are concerned, they are agender. They are simply fleshy constructs.

ETA:
The closest thing to a homosexual moment is the bromance that develops between Syd Curtis and Louis Armstrong, but ofcourse Shrimpy will overlook this since both of them are adults and the embodiment of manliness.

Last edited:

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
We all know Roy was railing Rita, Al hooks up with the Asian based princess, Ed and Winry were always a thing, and as far as the homonculi are concerned, they are agender. They are simply fleshy constructs.

ETA:
The closest thing to a homosexual moment is the bromance that develops between Syd Curtis and Louis Armstrong, but ofcourse Shrimpy will overlook this since both of them are adults and the embodiment of manliness.

No, see, Chris likes the show, therefore all the characters are things he approves of and identifies as. Whereas he DOESN'T like Studio trigger, so they can't have good, well liked gay characters in their shows.

It literally is that simple.

Tweets for archival purposes
2019-10-16 14_23_04-Tweets with replies by ~Chris~ 🏴🏳️‍⚧️🛡️ (@Clawshrimpy) _ Twitter.png

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
This is just one of Shrimpy's tantrums where he spreads his autism in a property to encroach upon it and claim it for enbies everywhere but mostly for him and his wank material. Of course he is wrong again since you have to twist everything for his narrative to make sense. It is mostly impossible because Full Metal Alchemist has a solid story moved by familial and social connections. Both he has a poor grasp of. He hates his family and he quickly turns on his friends when they move out of line of his beliefs. When was the last time you've talked to Uriel without him thinking what new pain in the ass non-problem he has to deal with, Shrimpy?

Anime, especially that with jailbait male protagonists, exists only as wank material for Shrimpy. He doesn't care about the story, he doesn't care about development, and he sure as hell doesn't care about relationships. Once a character enters territory that doesn't line up with Shrimpy's beliefs, then he goes on a tirade about abuse, meanwhile he has no grasp of anything that has happened. I don't think he is capable of appreciating anything.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Like the Energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and going. I actually am losing interest in this cow, since the tard cum has been exactly the same over the last couple of years. He definitely is autistic if he is able to keep up this consistency for this long.

• Feels
  • Agree
Reactions: XYZpdq and Anus

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino