Lolcow Christopher McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could someone more familiar with Jake Alley lore than I am try to explain this weird crossover with Shrimpy that's causing SGG to sperg out all over Twitter and deny knowing him?

Jake Alley was white knighting Shrimpy and got shit for it because Shrimpy is a pedophile.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Damn dude. Shrimpy's gonna be featured in a video with the maker having lawyers on standby if somebody strikes it down. I dunno though as I'd rather Nool or Jim do it.

I'm betting it's gonna have dubstep in the intro.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
whining.png

See this is what happens when you "plead" and leave civility at the door. Maybe he would have been more amiable to listening to you if your first impression of him didn't include you calling him an asshole in the first sentence? This is on you Shrimpy. The next step you can take is accuse him of being a Kiwi. You can do it. We believe in you. Squeeze in some of that uwu.

Porque no los dos?

Why not kill all MAPs?
kiwifarms.net
He's been oddly quiet, especially after falsely claiming Hachiko is going to go after him legally. When anyone can see that Hachiko consulted a lawyer to make sure they can't be taken to court by Shrimpy.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 66andtwothirds

Forte

kiwifarms.net
I play Final Fantasy XI. The content he claims to have just cleared was released 10 fucking years ago back when the job level cap was 90. It's now 99, with gear that can take you to level 119. You also don't even have to play with other people anymore as you can pull 5 NPCs out of your ass for free and they're all geared and leveled to your level and don't need any input from you and can play the game for you. If that sounds like gibberish to you, it's okay, I'll summarize with a quote from the FFXI wiki: "This mission battle was released at the level 90 cap. It is trivial for any Level 99 player, let alone any in ilvl equipment."

He JUST beat it.

Shrimpy, you are not good at this. Or anything.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
He's busy creaming his pants on how he is gonna be gulag'd in case Sanders gets elected. But as we all know he didn't register to vote. Because voting is effort.
he seems to actually be allergic to putting in effort or improving himself in any way, like if he tries to do something constructive, he will become ill or something.

• Agree
Reactions: NoFeline

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it's... the playerbase is divided up into several servers. People on each server only end up playing with other people on that server. Mine is one of the smaller ones, Ragnarok, and... yeah... I think one of my groups I play with has him in it.
I play on that server too. Or did, when I actually played FFXI, which was years ago. I remember meeting various tards but none of them have behavior that clearly says "Clawshrimpy" in retrospect. FFXI used to be a really brutal, grindy, unforgiving game. I can't help thinking that Chris played it because he wanted a game that would rape him. "Oh, woe is me, I am an uWu little shota taru white mage who just deleveled after dying in Crawler's Nest to a pair of linked Rumble Crawlers, please comfort me."

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Another chapter of the GGG sequel manga came out. That's not important. But it did make Shrimpy post bullshit about how GGG was so much more about Mamoru and not Guy this and that.

2020-03-02 13_34_14-(19) ~Chris~ 🏴🏳️‍⚧️🛡️ on Twitter.png
2020-03-02 13_34_50-(19) ~Chris~ 🏴🏳️‍⚧️🛡️ on Twitter.png

I recently rewatched GGG, and the themes he says are part of the show? Not in it at all. Chris is just looking for any excuse to fixate on and rewrite the young boy character to fit his fetishes and his worldview.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Man, autism really wrecks the psyche doesn't it. Imagine being a 34 year old man that fixates in a twisted interpretation of a cartoon designed to sell robot toys. Then you have to be a pedo that takes it to the max creep level.

You don't even support the series. They're still making merch for it and what do you do? You buy minis that are more expensive than the shit Bandai makes.

It's not for you Shrimpy. You're the brony equivalent of GGG and you've poisoned your own fandom that no one wants to touch the series. When Americans hear GGG they think of you.

edit: took the bait. You dumb animal. Have fun getting riled up about your dumb anime opinions Christopher. I don't give a shit about the story because I'm not you.
TL;DR
tldr.png
Don't have the time to read this. Just came for the screenshot.

Last edited:

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Man, autism really wrecks the psyche doesn't it. Imagine being a 34 year old man that fixates in a twisted interpretation of a cartoon designed to sell robot toys. Then you have to be a pedo that takes it to the max creep level.

You don't even support the series. They're still making merch for it and what do you do? You buy minis that are more expensive than the shit Bandai makes.

It's not for you Shrimpy. You're the brony equivalent of GGG and you've poisoned your own fandom that no one wants to touch the series. When Americans hear GGG they think of you.

edit: took the bait. You dumb animal. Have fun getting riled up about your dumb anime opinions Christopher. I don't give a shit about the story because I'm not you.
TL;DR
View attachment 1172554
Don't have the time to read this. Just came for the screenshot.

Hi Christopher! Thanks for confirming that you religiously read your thread! Also reminder that GGG has very strong pro-capitalist and industrialist themes, with capitalists being responsible for the formation and upkeep of the GGG as an organization.

2020-03-06 13_20_02-(21) ~Chris~ 🏴🏳️‍⚧️🛡️ on Twitter_ _and to the people who are reacting to t...png

The United Nations is not a corporation. It is a political body. The show is pro corporation - the GGG is funded by a capitalist philanthropist who puts his own money into the project- and the ones getting in the GGGs way are government entities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Postal_Rat