Lolcow Christopher McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
"I wasn't 'allowed' to by the state"
notallowedbythestate.png
You all know why. It's not because pedophiles are not allowed to vote.

Forte

kiwifarms.net
For the record, all I did was show the group leader the page on him being a pedophile and everyone NOPED the fuck out. Your own past killed your chances Shrimpy. That and you having the absolute worst gear in an era when you can literally get good gear by playing solo with 5 other NPCs helping you. You have no excuse, and you're going to be just as shit on by people on Bahamut(Another server).

Also don't record people without their permission asshat. That didn't help your case either.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
"I wasn't 'allowed' to by the state"
View attachment 1176334
You all know why. It's not because pedophiles are not allowed to vote.

Either Chris didn't even try or the state ruled him incompetent or ineligible to vote. My money is on the complete lack of effort. It's more his style.

For the record, all I did was show the group leader the page on him being a pedophile and everyone NOPED the fuck out. Your own past killed your chances Shrimpy. That and you having the absolute worst gear in an era when you can literally get good gear by playing solo with 5 other NPCs helping you. You have no excuse, and you're going to be just as shit on by people on Bahamut(Another server).

Also don't record people without their permission asshat. That didn't help your case either.
So he didn't ask permission before posting raids to YouTube? Rules for thee but not for me is another common Shrimpy refrain, if not in so many words.

Forte

kiwifarms.net
Hi Shrimpy. Nice to know you're still religiously following this thread, you pathetic little attention whore. You didn't even know about me until AFTER you switched servers. And no, it's not cool to record other people without their permission or knowledge. You didn't even bother telling ANYONE that you were recording them. You just did it anyway, and then uwued when people called you out for trying to to endgame content with shitty non-endgame gear. Yeah, that's right. You don't have endgame gear, so don't try to do endgame content. You can get endgame gear SOLO because the NPCS will KILL THINGS FOR YOU. The game fucking holds your hand and says "Hey, want free level 119 gear? Here you go!". You have no excuse not to have 119 gear. You have no excuse to be as shitty as you are. This is a common trend of your life. You have no excuse for your lazy fat pathetic existance, leeching off of everyone and everything because you're too uwu to do anything for anyone.

Oh and I'm just now watching the video of his Dynamis run. Dude is using medicine. You'd be forgiven to think "Why is that a bad thing?" When they made the game, they didn't want people to be able to spam potions so they made it so you can only use one every 15 minutes. They also made them heal/restore MP poorly. No one in the game uses potions unless it's for very specific reasons. You usually use food which is better and lasts longer. Shrimpy uses no food, but seems to spam potions whenever he can, as if that's somehow helpful in any way.

There's another mechanic he's forgetting as well. When you're low on HP/MP, you can kneel down and heal, gradually restoring your HP and MP. In today's game no one does it because their HP/MP regeneration is fast enough that it isn't a problem, but for people like Shrimpy, he SHOULD be doing it when he's completely out of MP to get it back faster. He does not. He just stands around or worse, runs in little circles doing nothing. He is actually less helpful than an actual player because the leader had to ask someone else to cover for him, thereby making them work harder. Other people have to work harder because Shrimpy exists.

EDIT; Clarification, the resting thing would have been a bad idea. I forgot how mobs get hate in Dyna D. Regardless, he did let reraise go down, something a whitemage, who's job is to cure and raise, should NEVER EVER FORGET. He also manually cycles through his macros. Macros are things that let you do several commands at once or in order. They are bound to the ctrl+num and alt+num keys, but this little exceptional individual holds ctrl or alt and then uses the arrow keys to MANUALLY navigate to the one he wants rather than doing, say, CTRL 6.

Sorry, I know this post is getting stupid long, but I need to point out one more thing: The group has many people with physical and mental disabilities. We all get along find and are friends. It says something that Shrimpy here can't even get along with people who are like him. This is an obvious thing from watching him, but it continues to amaze me that he can't even get along with people LIKE HIM.

Last edited:

Singe

Hehehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Hi Shrimpy. Nice to know you're still religiously following this thread, you pathetic little attention whore. You didn't even know about me until AFTER you switched servers. And no, it's not cool to record other people without their permission or knowledge. You didn't even bother telling ANYONE that you were recording them. You just did it anyway, and then uwued when people called you out for trying to to endgame content with shitty non-endgame gear. Yeah, that's right. You don't have endgame gear, so don't try to do endgame content. You can get endgame gear SOLO because the NPCS will KILL THINGS FOR YOU. The game fucking holds your hand and says "Hey, want free level 119 gear? Here you go!". You have no excuse not to have 119 gear. You have no excuse to be as shitty as you are. This is a common trend of your life. You have no excuse for your lazy fat pathetic existance, leeching off of everyone and everything because you're too uwu to do anything for anyone.

Oh and I'm just now watching the video of his Dynamis run. Dude is using medicine. You'd be forgiven to think "Why is that a bad thing?" When they made the game, they didn't want people to be able to spam potions so they made it so you can only use one every 15 minutes. They also made them heal/restore MP poorly. No one in the game uses potions unless it's for very specific reasons. You usually use food which is better and lasts longer. Shrimpy uses no food, but seems to spam potions whenever he can, as if that's somehow helpful in any way.

There's another mechanic he's forgetting as well. When you're low on HP/MP, you can kneel down and heal, gradually restoring your HP and MP. In today's game no one does it because their HP/MP regeneration is fast enough that it isn't a problem, but for people like Shrimpy, he SHOULD be doing it when he's completely out of MP to get it back faster. He does not. He just stands around or worse, runs in little circles doing nothing. He is actually less helpful than an actual player because the leader had to ask someone else to cover for him, thereby making them work harder. Other people have to work harder because Shrimpy exists.

EDIT; Clarification, the resting thing would have been a bad idea. I forgot how mobs get hate in Dyna D. Regardless, he did let reraise go down, something a whitemage, who's job is to cure and raise, should NEVER EVER FORGET. He also manually cycles through his macros. Macros are things that let you do several commands at once or in order. They are bound to the ctrl+num and alt+num keys, but this little exceptional individual holds ctrl or alt and then uses the arrow keys to MANUALLY navigate to the one he wants rather than doing, say, CTRL 6.

Sorry, I know this post is getting stupid long, but I need to point out one more thing: The group has many people with physical and mental disabilities. We all get along find and are friends. It says something that Shrimpy here can't even get along with people who are like him. This is an obvious thing from watching him, but it continues to amaze me that he can't even get along with people LIKE HIM.
You're acting a bit autistic. Especially over someone like Shrimpy, who's borderline re.tarded.

Forte

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't be the first time. Won't be the last. He just frustrates me because of how transparently exceptional he is. Especially this time because he actually harmed friends of mine.

• Feels
Reactions: NoFeline

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wondered why Shrimpy has a bondage kink. Then I remembered what country is infamously a center for bondage kink back in the 90's. Germany. Where did Shotagonist came from? Germany. He's also into uniforms. Who's also connected by the left media to uniforms? Nazis.

There are too many coincidences, Shrimpy. You have translated us making fun of your giant nose as anti-semitism meaning you connect that having a giant ugly honker is exclusively Trump's Chosen. You hate other races like the Latinos. Do you even make friends with black people?

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My real question is, out of all the MMOs, why the fuck did he pick FFXI? If you were gonna play a popular one, then why not pick XIV instead? Also if he's gonna bitch about things being "hard" then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT PLAYING XIV, SHRIMPY?

XIV still has some challenge to it, but it's not as goddamned brutal as XI can be, goddamn.

(I know why, but it's still annoying when he could easily take that sub fee and go to the game with easier accessibility.)

• Agree
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie; Wedded a Thot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My real question is, out of all the MMOs, why the fuck did he pick FFXI? If you were gonna play a popular one, then why not pick XIV instead? Also if he's gonna bitch about things being "hard" then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT PLAYING XIV, SHRIMPY?

XIV still has some challenge to it, but it's not as goddamned brutal as XI can be, goddamn.

(I know why, but it's still annoying when he could easily take that sub fee and go to the game with easier accessibility.)
He got bullied from any of the FFXIV end game content groups he joined because he refused to learn mechanics, kept standing in the fire, and is all around an incompetent healer.

Singe

Hehehe xd
kiwifarms.net
He got bullied from any of the FFXIV end game content groups he joined because he refused to learn mechanics, kept standing in the fire, and is all around an incompetent healer.
I just don't understand how you can be so incompetent as a HEALER! That seems like the easiest role to play, unless there's more to it than I realize. Not exactly up to snuff on MMOs.

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie; Wedded a Thot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just don't understand how you can be so incompetent as a HEALER! That seems like the easiest role to play, unless there's more to it than I realize. Not exactly up to snuff on MMOs.
Tank >= Healer >>>>>>>>> DPS

Healers have to know the fights and mechanics as well as the tanks do. They also have to know when to heal and how to manage resources. Barring the top tier raid content, and extreme difficulty fights, you can usually get by if your DPSs are mediocre if the party has good tanks and healers.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be a competent healer, you have to be a competent player first, and Shrimpy isn't (stands in fire, won't learn fight mechanics). If you can't do basic shit you will fail at every role you try. Also, you have to manage MP (which Shrimpy fails at in FFXI due to not taking a knee when he has to, not sure about FFXIV) and aggro (not sure how much of a problem this is for healers in FFXIV but it did occasionally give me trouble as a healer in FFXI). In FFXI at least, some heals generate different levels of enmity than others and you have to understand that and be able to manage. Dead healers don't heal anybody. FFXI also has two different healing stances (Afflatus Solace and Afflatus Misery) that you need to understand and switch between as appropriate.

Also if you genuinely care about your teammates and want to do right by them, being a healer can be very stressful because you feel like whenever someone dies that its your fault. But we all know that this is never a problem for a self-absorbed piece of shit like Shrimpy.

A single cheeto

Freelance Police Sped Unit
kiwifarms.net
I don't know shit about the FF MMORPGs, but what I do know is that Shrimpy sucks at all games, especially ones that require cooperation and skill. A disembodied hand attached to a keyboard could play better than him.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Shrimpy, you should report Biden to the police if he's planning to kill you. At least get it into official documents that you are threatened by an overly-touchy old man.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Is he claiming that getting gear in FF14 isn't easy? Bitch please, it's as bad at hand holding as WoW is now as is any MMO these days. They're casual messes that are only good for the fluff. Don't worry Chris, more and more people in MMO's will know about you so it's best to just stick with single player games. Steam and mobile services have a bunch of clicker games you can get into.