Lolcow Christopher McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Is this the end of Chris?:
Do a flip, Chris. Also, anyone who cries other mean words on a screen probably doesn't have the mental fortitude to actually get off the internet, he'll be back in a matter of days.
He'll be back in a matter of hours. He needs Twitter.

Reactions: Viridian
Do a flip, Chris. Also, anyone who cries other mean words on a screen probably doesn't have the mental fortitude to actually get off the internet, he'll be back in a matter of days.
He's just getting ready to beg for pizza money.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
As we remember, Shrimpy hates respectability politics.
If you are cucked and everyone knows it, they will not respect you. You don't even have to ask. You can already see it in their eyes.
Bernie got cucked outta his mic TWICE by BLM and some other chick I forgot. He got cucked by the Democrats outta his nomination. And like a good cuck he is he didn't raise a fuss about it. That's why he is not as respected today than before 2016.
Will the world respect a cuck president?
Deep down you don't respect Bernie, Shrimpy. You see him as a means to a goal. You think he is a pushover. You don't see him as a leader but a puppet of your political party, the demented. If you think people will go along with your crazy plan then you are less mentally sound than Biden.

Man, you've got to be one fucking loser to have the person at the suicide hotline be unsympathetic towards you. Also, imagine being in a crisis and your call is the suicide hotline, and the second is Papa Johns. Clawshrimpy, get a job.
My guess is that as soon as the hotline hears certain keywords, they immediately become unsympathetic. Shrimpy seems to be one of those individuals that'll end up shouting all those keywords.

This whole thing reminds me of how Ned Flanders would abuse the church hotline to the point where as soon as he called, Lovejoy was automatically unsympathetic.

Banworld

kiwifarms.net
My guess is that as soon as the hotline hears certain keywords, they immediately become unsympathetic. Shrimpy seems to be one of those individuals that'll end up shouting all those keywords.

This whole thing reminds me of how Ned Flanders would abuse the church hotline to the point where as soon as he called, Lovejoy was automatically unsympathetic.
If Clawshrimpy likes to call the same one, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those keywords was HARRIS.

I asked someone who works at a similar hotline about attention seekers, and they mentioned that their job is to stay on the line and not be doubtful (since they're not police or doctors) but that generally attention seeking calls are about fantasy. And considering Chris' fantasy is to be a victimised shota boy, I don't doubt for a moment that he set off every red flag they have.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
It's too late for that now. Maybe last decade. He is stupidly invested to his handle. To abandon it would mean accepting defeat and admitting that he was wrong.
Admitting to himself and taking action, you mean. Chris will pretend to "admit he was wrong" if enough of the right people get mad at him, but it's obvious he doesn't believe it.

Reactions: Scribbler

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
Do a flip, Chris. Also, anyone who cries over mean words on a screen probably doesn't have the mental fortitude to actually get off the internet, he'll be back in a matter of days.
the boy who cried rope. when he actually does it people will just ignore it as another empty threat

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net
"dude if you don't do your role I'm killing you"
"omfg fucking chud this is just like the abuse in gurran lagann please don't hurt me I'm a shota boy like Simon"
When Shrimpy boi goes to jail every inmate will make him their twink bitch the moment he drops the soap. Tyrone and Juan are gonna rip him not one asshole but probably three and on the daily. Absolute poetic justice to see a predator become the prey.

Last edited:

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the boy who cried rope. when he actually does it people will just ignore it as another empty threat
He'll never do it though. No one whose life would genuinely make the world a better place ever kills themselves, at least not before they've already killed their family and the police are closing in. And Clawshrimpy is too incompetent to kill Uriel deliberately, although I suppose he could do so accidentally if he uses the stove.

• Agree
Reactions: Viridian

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
When Shrimpy boi goes to jail every inmate will make him their twink bitch the moment he drops the soap. Tyrone and Juan are gonna rip him not one asshole but probably three and on the daily. Absolute poetic justice to see a predator become the prey.
Chris is too fat, ugly, and old to be a twink. Since there's no go, he'll probably go to one of those prisons that separate people like him from the rest of the inmates for "his protection" (which really just means they want you to actually spend your sentence in prison and not get killed off)..