Lolcow Christopher McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

A little recap of shrimpy's shitty little white lies

View attachment 1271020
he likes to hide the fact that he lives with his brother by calling uriel his roommate

View attachment 1271028
he gets so caught up in trying to look as woke as possible that he forgets that he's actually a precious little barely-over-16 teenager

tut tut shrimpy you thought nobody would notice
This firmly puts him in high school at the time Dubya came into office. No toddler/grade schooler would remember the whole Florida fiasco.

Forte

kiwifarms.net
He's screaming about a Glinner post that is LITERALLY going "in a bizzaro world..."

Is he stupid?

It's not real Chris. Someone photoshopped it. It's fake. You are a smoothbrain.

This firmly puts him in high school at the time Dubya came into office. No toddler/grade schooler would remember the whole Florida fiasco.
well he did admit that in one of his ask.fm replies as well.

1588619306037.png

btw, in case people don't know: he uses a secondary discord account called GlassesGay#6214 to hunt for roleplays. his new username of choice for some social media is ChrisTheEnby. not very subtle, but you don't really expect subtlety from Shrimps McGee.

1588619441291.png

http://archive.md/0VjCr + http://archive.md/grY6B

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
well he did admit that in one of his ask.fm replies as well.

View attachment 1271094

btw, in case people don't know: he uses a secondary discord account called GlassesGay#6214 to hunt for roleplays. his new username of choice for some social media is ChrisTheEnby. not very subtle, but you don't really expect subtlety from Shrimps McGee.

View attachment 1271095
http://archive.md/0VjCr + http://archive.md/grY6B
"Please be 18+ if you contact me"

For some reason I doubt that Chris is really pleading for that age requirement.

"Please be 18+ if you contact me"

For some reason I doubt that Chris is really pleading for that age requirement.
he's infamous for being a creeper towards minors, so that's pretty much a given. it's always entertaining to see what ages he gives to each new roleplay partner.

edit: found an interesting little pdf while trawling through twitter, courtesy of hachiko:

Attachments

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

kiwifarms.net
In The Great Divorce, C.S. Lewis describes a version of Hell with no fire and brimstone, no devils poking you with pitchforks, nothing like that. You're immortal, you never really need to do anything to sustain yourself, there's infinite space to expand into and people have built plenty of buildings and cities. With a good telescope you can see Napoleon's mansion, and even inside. It's just you, and everyone else, and nothing to focus on but the issues that had occupied you during your life and nothing to really force you to focus on anything else. Napoleon paces back and forth, blaming his downfall on Josephine, his generals, etc. Toxic family relationships and guilt-tripping mothers continue with no end in sight. Artists never get over the conflicts between competing schools they were a part of (even though no one alive remembers any of them existed). Theologians have active discussion groups about how it's actually the true paradise. And anyone can leave Hell and go to Heaven at any point, just by taking a bus. But in order to actually stick around in Heaven, they would have to let go of the sins, vices, and preoccupations that have consumed and tormented them. And they, by and large, just can't do that. The resentments, self-justifications, and mix of pride and delusion are all that they know, and possibly all they will ever know for the rest of eternity.

Posting the above in this thread is purely coincidental.

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
Things that didn't happen.
View attachment 1278808

Reeing about a rando comment. Five out of 2801 views liked it which 2 of it probably just him in different accounts. 28 disliked it probably because they don't want Youtube recommending it to them.
View attachment 1278835
I was going to say I'm amazed that he hasn't disabled comments on his videos, but then I remembered that he likes the negative attention.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know autism is one hell of a drug, but this dude is just too previsible, from the usernames he chooses to the words describing his ''fantasies'', it always follows the same formula:

- Username has something to do with his name or some sjw term, like enby and some variation of the word ''sad''.
- He will always start with ''hi looking for someone who would rp my fancrushes (god I hate this word), i'm ''queer af''/''gay af''
- Fucking Pokemon
- ''I have a list of various kinks guise!''
- Digimon, Free!, Inazuma Eleven
- Shotas

He's so repetitive, can't even laugh at him anymore, only stare in disgust.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw Chris whining about Maito Senpuji from the anime Brave Express Might Gaine and how it "tainted" his beloved Gao Gai Gar, and it's pretty revealing what it says about him if you know the actual truth.

Brave Express Might Gaine was one of the last "Brave Series" anime made before GGG, and Noboyuki Hiyama voices Maito in Might Gaine and Guy Shishioh in GGG. Thing about Hiyama is that he's known for voicing people who are manly badasses, so Chris is basically saying he hates said characters for having actual spines and not running from their problems.

Another thing about Maito and Guy that Chris apparently despises is that both Maito and Guy are far from helpless and refuse to let adversity hold them down. Guy lost most of his body but decided to relearn how to be a member of society as a cyborg because it was better than shitting himself and doing nothing, while Maito had his parents murdered and was left their railway company to manage and he was still a minor. Maito stepped up to that challenge, made that company even MORE profitable, and he's beloved by the people of Tokyo for providing them gainful employment. He also secretly beats up crooks in the titular machine and on foot because he cares about the people that much, and even got himself a girlfriend in a total sweetheart of a girl named Sally who fell for him because he was proactive about caring for others.

Basically, if you aren't a selfish asshole who decides to act like an adult, show basic concern for others without hoping for a reward, and are willing to work hard to succeed despite whatever challenges you face, you're a piece of shit in Chris' eyes.

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
I saw Chris whining about Maito Senpuji from the anime Brave Express Might Gaine and how it "tainted" his beloved Gao Gai Gar, and it's pretty revealing what it says about him if you know the actual truth.

Brave Express Might Gaine was one of the last "Brave Series" anime made before GGG, and Noboyuki Hiyama voices Maito in Might Gaine and Guy Shishioh in GGG. Thing about Hiyama is that he's known for voicing people who are manly badasses, so Chris is basically saying he hates said characters for having actual spines and not running from their problems.

Another thing about Maito and Guy that Chris apparently despises is that both Maito and Guy are far from helpless and refuse to let adversity hold them down. Guy lost most of his body but decided to relearn how to be a member of society as a cyborg because it was better than shitting himself and doing nothing, while Maito had his parents murdered and was left their railway company to manage and he was still a minor. Maito stepped up to that challenge, made that company even MORE profitable, and he's beloved by the people of Tokyo for providing them gainful employment. He also secretly beats up crooks in the titular machine and on foot because he cares about the people that much, and even got himself a girlfriend in a total sweetheart of a girl named Sally who fell for him because he was proactive about caring for others.

Basically, if you aren't a selfish asshole who decides to act like an adult, show basic concern for others without hoping for a reward, and are willing to work hard to succeed despite whatever challenges you face, you're a piece of shit in Chris' eyes.

The mere idea that ANYONE could hate Maito Senpuuji boggles my mind. I haven't finished Might Gaine but from what I did see he was a pretty fun character and all, and "toxic masculine jackass" would never ever apply to a dude who personally helps everyone he can despite being a super rich kid who could easily just donate part of his wealth.

Then again, this IS Clawshrimpy we're talking about. How dare Maito not fit into his ~ideal~ and shit.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
He has like what? 184 followers. Does he site there and keep track of every single one so he'll know exactly who unfollowed him? Why did this one matter so much and not the other 24 that unfollowed him?

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
He has like what? 184 followers. Does he site there and keep track of every single one so he'll know exactly who unfollowed him? Why did this one matter so much and not the other 24 that unfollowed him?
He used to use a follower tracker. Look, he's autistic and thirsty for attention. There is no rhyme or a very solid reason. He's just gonna go police his followers for wrongthink when he feels like it.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
He used to use a follower tracker. Look, he's autistic and thirsty for attention. There is no rhyme or a very solid reason. He's just gonna go police his followers for wrongthink when he feels like it.
Those still exist? I thought Twitter was sending out C&D to sites like those as they don't like anyone getting information from their site. I know they got ride of auto archiving sites years back including a political one.

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista