Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Agent Scud

Watching Belphegor's throne
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it was mentioned earlier on but I'm only realizing now, why does Shrimpy bother to censor "kiwifarms?" He already knows there are people here that check up on his dumb shit regularly and it's not like we only pick out tweets where we're mentioned. I can only imagine it's to prevent passersby from looking us up out of curiosity.

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it was mentioned earlier on but I'm only realizing now, why does Shrimpy bother to censor "kiwifarms?" He already knows there are people here that check up on his dumb shit regularly and it's not like we only pick out tweets where we're mentioned. I can only imagine it's to prevent passersby from looking us up out of curiosity.
He thinks that by mentioning us, he gives us power. But really, it's the fear of even our names that grant us strength.

In reality, I think it serves two purposes. One is he considers kiwifarms to be a trigger word for whatever communities he's trying to leech off of, not to mention himself. Like we're the enemy of all trans/LGBT/developmentally challenged people and the mention of our names would be enough to set those people off. There's a number of other words he censors as well, so even typing Kiwifarms would send him into a fit. And secondly it serves to dehumanize us, mitigating what we say by the virtue of us being subhuman trolls.

GethN7

Cute doggo is cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's reeing about Harris again.
Also about Kill la Kill.
View attachment 683174
Jesus fucking christ it never ends with this guy.

I guess he doesn't like it because it's not little boys that are doing it.
Pretty much. His views of good and evil boil down to "If I can masturbate to it, it must be good, otherwise it's bad."

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's reeing about Harris again.
Also about Kill la Kill.
View attachment 683174
Jesus fucking christ it never ends with this guy.

I guess he doesn't like it because it's not little boys that are doing it.
Aside from the horrible take the furry makes (because a fan service anime about a schoolgirl in skimpy armor must be neoliberal. Then again this furry must not like HBomberguy despite the latter doing a charity for a transgroup while said furry bitched about South Park creating fascist), Shrimpy not realizing Harris changed his stance over KLK only helps in making Shrimpy sound more disingenous.

He thinks that by mentioning us, he gives us power. But really, it's the fear of even our names that grant us strength.

In reality, I think it serves two purposes. One is he considers kiwifarms to be a trigger word for whatever communities he's trying to leech off of, not to mention himself. Like we're the enemy of all trans/LGBT/developmentally challenged people and the mention of our names would be enough to set those people off. There's a number of other words he censors as well, so even typing Kiwifarms would send him into a fit. And secondly it serves to dehumanize us, mitigating what we say by the virtue of us being subhuman trolls.
The fact that a bunch of people on Twitter think we're some evil transgender slaying Ops. force and not a bunch of speds whose most terrible crime is having threads that consist of circlejerks and spergings (or the instance where they flip flop on either one) should be enough for one to think Shrimpy would reach for those two purposes.

He can't really make any twitter post without complaining about either HBomberguy or the Farms. Without either of those, he wouldn't be able to make whatever friends and followers he has.

Forte

kiwifarms.net
Unlocked again. Remember: Keep a window open and you get to see everything he posts up until he locks again. It auto updates.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
  • Semper Fidelis
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
This is an old one so it may be here already, but supposedly his therapist has told him it is "not good for [him]" to be sperging out about HARRIS and SHAUN etc. http://archive.fo/foEwD
View attachment 683411
Someone already archived this but I don't see it posted, TW pedophilia, this is fucking creepy. http://archive.fo/N7f3F
View attachment 683415
View attachment 683406
I posted it a 2 pages back mang.

Anyways, it's not about Harris having more clout that people don't believe Shrimpy. It's about him being icky and untrustworthy. Maybe if he hasn't been lusting after minors imaginary or not openly in the internet and being double faced with posting private conversations, wishing someone ill, grave dancing, directing harm to other people, dehumanizing people, and being a lazy asshole then maybe someone sane will take into consideration Shrimpy's claims.

invictus

I am the captain of my soul.
kiwifarms.net
Alternatively, he should change the password to something completely random that only he knows and tell Shrimpy to fuck off when he begs for it because cutting him off from the internet is for his own good.
This is actually getting to the point of madness the longer it goes on. It seems from what little has been posted about Uriel that he coddles Shrimp a bit, even when he attempts to curtail his wacky nonsense by means of internet filters. I mean, it's obvious that he has some level of internet presence, so it's not like he couldn't easily see what goes on; I just don't get why he doesn't cut Shrimp off entirely. Has Shrimp threatened suicide to Uriel? Or maybe Shrimp's girth could be weaponized if he goes into a tard rage or sperg-out moment.

Just speculating, obviously, but it's like watching a horror movie. One where the dumbass protagonist opts to willingly descend into madness and has had many obvious opportunities to escape, leaving the viewers yelling at the screen in frustration. Only difference here is that there is no escape for Shrimp, because he's locked inside a broken and easily impressionable mind, forever doomed to perform the same repetitive cycle until the trumpets sound, unless Uriel brings the axe down on the internet connection.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Person stands up for people that Chris and his whiteknights have harassed, and winds up being harassed by Gryphoneer/Grypphoenix, his current most vocal pedo apologist toady.

I gotta love it when these ally pedoshielders yell at actual trannies that we're doing trans rights wrong because nobody wants to share a community with some hilarious disgusting blobfish creature that gets off to child abuse.

Couch Nickles

Harrisbiscuit Contrashaun
kiwifarms.net
Uriel really should remove wi-fi from this apartment.
He really should remove the Chris from this apartment.
I feel like he probably grew up hearing how he had to be nice to and/or take care of Chris for being "different" or he'd probably have gotten fed up with this lump long ago, brother or not.

Person stands up for people that Chris and his whiteknights have harassed, and winds up being harassed by Gryphoneer/Grypphoenix, his current most vocal pedo apologist toady.

I gotta love it when these ally pedoshielders yell at actual trannies that we're doing trans rights wrong because nobody wants to share a community with some hilarious disgusting blobfish creature that gets off to child abuse.
Can you imagine if you did more protest than shrimp ever did and lit yourself on fire for a cause, only for your legacy to be these speds who can't give a shit to remember your name to use you as an anti-KF shield?

I'm also pretty disappointed that I've been lurking around here for a couple years haven't seen one single nazi pep rally.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He really should remove the Chris from this apartment.
I feel like he probably grew up hearing how he had to be nice to and/or take care of Chris for being "different" or he'd probably have gotten fed up with this lump long ago, brother or not.

Can you imagine if you did more protest than shrimp ever did and lit yourself on fire for a cause, only for your legacy to be these speds who can't give a shit to remember your name to use you as an anti-KF shield?

I'm also pretty disappointed that I've been lurking around here for a couple years haven't seen one single nazi pep rally.
Say what you will about Sagal, but the entire incident that happened after her suicide really made me see her in a different light. I wouldn't wish the shit these clowns have done to her legacy on even my worst enemy. Nobody is reprehensible enough (save for dictators like Hitler or Pinochet) to have such pathetic muck people claiming to be doing them right while totally ignoring the real message.

It's basically that gaslighting that people like Shrimp always like to throw against other people for disagreeing.

Stock Image Photographer

AaAaAa!
kiwifarms.net

>Peter Coffin does wonderful positive work
I'm not sure I can get behind this person's entire message.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino