Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Say what you will about Sagal, but the entire incident that happened after her suicide really made me see her in a different light. I wouldn't wish the shit these clowns have done to her legacy on even my worst enemy. Nobody is reprehensible enough (save for dictators like Hitler or Pinochet) to have such pathetic muck people claiming to be doing them right while totally ignoring the real message.

It's basically that gaslighting that people like Shrimp always like to throw against other people for disagreeing.
I always found it hilarious that they can't bring themselves to admit the truth about Segal's suicide. We all know she did it as protest against the shitty state of psychiatric care, and definitely regretted it when she survived the immolation, only to die a slow agonizing death afterwards. Shrimpy and his ilk desperately need to believe that we are the ones that did it so that they have a boogeyman to fear so that they continue to shit themselves and do nothing.

GethN7

Cute doggo is cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh look, Pete's back, and it seems he has emotional issues because he relies on Twitter for emotional support. Sociopathic twit.
People like this make me wish Twitter would go down for a solid week, for no explanation during that period.

I'd be interested to see just how many people would end it all simply because they couldn't tweet.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YouTube recommendations made him sperg out. TOTALBISCUIT
View attachment 685785
View attachment 685787
Is Snedrive a real person or one of Shrimps socks? They seem like the only other person to have ever called TB that "witty" name.

Didn't Shrimpy had a follower that mostly all about Shota and is very haram?
View attachment 685939
Add this to the list of reasons Shrimp is a channer
-Uses cuck unironically, as an insult
-literally posts on 4chan
-weeaboo
-sexual deviant
-mad on the internet
-anime avatar

>Peter Coffin does wonderful positive work
I'm not sure I can get behind this person's entire message.
It's not fully ideal but I agree with the general message that Shrimp & co have harassed these people.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Is Snedrive a real person or one of Shrimps socks? They seem like the only other person to have ever called TB that "witty" name.

Add this to the list of reasons Shrimp is a channer
-Uses cuck unironically, as an insult
-literally posts on 4chan
-weeaboo
-sexual deviant
-mad on the internet
-anime avatar

It's not fully ideal but I agree with the general message that Shrimp & co have harassed these people.
Snedrive is that Khara Ark person that is too into Hyde. Used to tweet in this account: https://twitter.com/0d5ad1a7e7
They are almost 1 year buddies now so they eat each other's shit.

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino