Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Pedophile Blobfish & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Is Snedrive a real person or one of Shrimps socks? They seem like the only other person to have ever called TB that "witty" name.

Add this to the list of reasons Shrimp is a channer
-Uses cuck unironically, as an insult
-literally posts on 4chan
-weeaboo
-sexual deviant
-mad on the internet
-anime avatar

It's not fully ideal but I agree with the general message that Shrimp & co have harassed these people.
Snedrive is that Khara Ark person that is too into Hyde. Used to tweet in this account: https://twitter.com/0d5ad1a7e7
They are almost 1 year buddies now so they eat each other's shit.

Reactions: Feline Darkmage

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Broken clock.
View attachment 686439

Any source on what he said when she appeared on Hbomb's stream or is it one of his delusions? Also shooting himself on the foot here, AOC is for giving people like him that do nothing salaries. Salaries!
She didn't say anything in particular, Shrimpy is mad that she so much as appeared on Hbomb's channel. She should have known better than to have done that because Chris thinks the world revolves around him.

Forte

kiwifarms.net
That's the most hilarious thing. He's mad at AOC because she's "not left enough" (We all know the actual reason), yet also thinks that Dean Takahashi should be defended.

For those that don't know he was the "journalist" who couldn't get past the fucking tutorial on Cuphead. That's what started the whole "The Darksouls of platformers" meme. The guy literally can't play games to save his life. GUESS WHAT HE HAS IN COMMON WITH SHRIMPS?!

...And Harris did something incredibly stupid: He unblocked Chris and is trying to talk to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cubanodun

White PlayStation Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
I'd be interested to see just how many people would end it all simply because they couldn't tweet.
Not much for the act of tweeting, Twitter addicts care more about the number of followers they have, if you want a example our dear Wu had a private locked account that he personally nuked to oblivion because it did not have to much followers, iirc someone here took the Username

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HARRIS http://archive.li/oTNwo
"When someone linked me to your curiouscat last year saying you'd kill me if you could get away with it, I was pretty shocked. I'd thought we got on quite well, so it was a surprise opening your twitter and discovering you'd written callouts accusing me of various things, how you wished I would die of cancer, and so on."

Chris is now using HARRIS' old curiouscat reply, where he said he blocked Chris for obsessing over him and openly discussing how he would murder HARRIS if he could, to try to 'prove' HARRIS' DM is a ruse. http://archive.fo/UetHG
"No wonder his jokey fursona is a weasel" http://archive.fo/UmXvj
god I was not in the fucking mood for Harris's latest stunt. It's reallykilling what WAS a really good mood I had... I was feeling a lot better and now i'm fucking spiraling again, i'll never be safe or happy." http://archive.fo/B2gaO

Feline Darkmage

Gay Anime Cat
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Decided to cap Snedrive's abusive harassment gainst Harris from today
delete.PNG

sickening.PNG

lies.PNG

Just in case twitter swats this fly down like they've done with Grobi and Robyn in the past for pulling this same shit.

Forte

kiwifarms.net
Taking bets on how many months he's going to parade around that Harris message genuinely wishing him well and trying to start a dialog to help him around for.

Over/under is 6 months.

KookiesNKreem

It's called Hentai, and it's art.
kiwifarms.net
Taking bets on how many months he's going to parade around that Harris message genuinely wishing him well and trying to start a dialog to help him around for.

Over/under is 6 months.
My vote is 'until he decides that this was somehow meant to insult him and can throw it around for more asspats'. Shrimpy is only happy when he's someone's whipping boy, and being nice to him fucks over his plans of being an 'UwU so tortured' victim.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 686280

I would've thought Chris and Digibro would get along since they have one thi g in common

They both wanna fuck children.
Youtube only does that when you either have watched their videos in the past or watch similar videos. It doesn't just randomly recommend videos you've never watched before, plus you can put in not interested so they wont pop up again.

Forte

kiwifarms.net
My vote is 'until he decides that this was somehow meant to insult him and can throw it around for more asspats'. Shrimpy is only happy when he's someone's whipping boy, and being nice to him fucks over his plans of being an 'UwU so tortured' victim.
He already is though. That's why I said "How long is he going to parade it around for asspats"?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino