Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Anus

Formerly PickleGuy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The document has been updated.

There's a lot from his old ask.fm account that we missed. It's really quite illuminating.

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
The document has been updated.

There's a lot from his old ask.fm account that we missed. It's really quite illuminating.
This is rich
"I'm not trans"

What changed, Shrimp?

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

HeadbuttEnthusiast

kiwifarms.net
Reading through the document, there's something kind of impressive about the mental gymnastics it takes to convince yourself that if someone disagrees with you about cartoons it's a form of bigotry.

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

KookiesNKreem

Pantsu Line, Freaky Girl Coming Your Way
kiwifarms.net
This is rich
"I'm not trans"

What changed, Shrimp?
He realized that identifying as a "trans-shota" wouldn't get him as many asspats as he thought. Apparently being transgender was too much work for him. Slapping on a cheap wig would take you away from the computer for longer than he's comfortable with.

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
Lmao love how he just ignored the fact he said very clearly "I'm not trans" and just went for the gender norms. Most people can accept that some blokes might wanna be more feminine or women being tomboys, and they really don't give a fuck about it cause it's just life. But now it's like oh you're slightly different than the pure 100% gender expression you should have? Trans.

I would that is more transphobic than anything else, ignoring the struggles of actual people who hate their bodies cause they're trans and wanna kill themselves because of it.

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
I want a source on the conversion therapy shit. If he's talking about ABA then fuck him lmao I've seen the good that can do for people. You think severely autistic people should just be left to
literally just sit smearing their shit everywhere cause it's stimulating to them? That can cause PHYSICAL health issues, sitting in shit and piss causing burns and irritation (see: Schofield's thread cause I'm p sure one of the kids got piss burns from just being left to sit in their soiled clothes).

Yeah it's probably not pleasant having to be exposed to things that are uncomfortable when you're autistic but I don't think you can demonise parents for wanting their kids to live a life outside of a facility when they die cause they can't wash or dress themselves or use the bathroom without supervision. Calling that torture is insulting to all all the kids that have benefitted from therapies and all the people who work in that field trying to give their clients the best life possible.

I follow this YouTube channel and it's really wholesome, but also I think shows a lot of what ABA can do for a child- actual life skills.

https://youtu.be/fh7T91L-qJs

I want a source on the conversion therapy shit. If he's talking about ABA then fuck him lmao I've seen the good that can do for people. You think severely autistic people should just be left to
literally just sit smearing their shit everywhere cause it's stimulating to them? That can cause PHYSICAL health issues, sitting in shit and piss causing burns and irritation (see: Schofield's thread cause I'm p sure one of the kids got piss burns from just being left to sit in their soiled clothes).

Yeah it's probably not pleasant having to be exposed to things that are uncomfortable when you're autistic but I don't think you can demonise parents for wanting their kids to live a life outside of a facility when they die cause they can't wash or dress themselves or use the bathroom without supervision. Calling that torture is insulting to all all the kids that have benefitted from therapies and all the people who work in that field trying to give their clients the best life possible.

I follow this YouTube channel and it's really wholesome, but also I think shows a lot of what ABA can do for a child- actual life skills.

https://youtu.be/fh7T91L-qJs
Shrimpy hates this because he loses yet another excuse on how he can just sit in his shit all day and just fantasize about getting gang raped.

As society moves forward, we learn more and more about autism. We learn how it affects the person, and how to provide help for them to become functional and pleasant members of society.

We've atleast come far enough to establish jobs that benefit both autists and the companies they work for, so fuck Shrimpy for trying to shit on positive progress.

Stock Image Photographer

screaming turns to barking
kiwifarms.net
Real talk, I've never understood people who use or defend the use of "kill all men" or "I love male tears." The mental gymnastics you have to go through to convince yourself that they're not aggressive phrases is insane, and even if you manage to do that I find it hard to believe they could fail to realize how bad it looks to say that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino