Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Pedophile Blobfish & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Stock Image Photographer

AaAaAa!
kiwifarms.net
Real talk, I've never understood people who use or defend the use of "kill all men" or "I love male tears." The mental gymnastics you have to go through to convince yourself that they're not aggressive phrases is insane, and even if you manage to do that I find it hard to believe they could fail to realize how bad it looks to say that.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Something tells me Shrimpy's parents desperately wished he was high-functioning, but instead all they got was a fat blob who screeches rape every time he leaves his house and can only be calmed down by letting him stim by REEEEEEEEing endlessly into the void on the internet about old ass Japanese cartoons and whatever the cult of social justice is REEEEEEEing about today. I'd call him a medium-functioning autist, since he's able to kind of function (not potato tier), but not capable of higher level thought, holding bizarre delusions, and often flying into incoherent rages. So basically like CWC, ADF, Nate Spidgewood, etc. Therapy would have done a lot of good for him, maybe even enough to rehabilitate him into society even if he'd never be able to pass for normal (like some autists can).

BOLDYSPICY!

I can't get errverr Null's streams
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Ugh people keep mass-reporting Grobi for targeted harrassment "
"MASS-REPORT THIS PERSON FOR TARGETED HARRASSMENT "
"But you're obviously high-functioning " yeah no, not even close. Unless we're talking CWC-levels of "high-functioning," like "can write his own name" & "only shits himself half the time."

Also, @Hellfire , is that HARRIS! DM doctored, or do you think it's legit? I don't see someone like HARRIS actually actively engaging some unhinged axe-murderer small fry like Shrimpy.

Singe

kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping and praying that Shrimp doesn't decide to attack Pewds over what happened in New Zealand.

He may be exceptional, but anyone with a working brain cell knows he has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Chicken Picnic

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping and praying that Shrimp doesn't decide to attack Pewds over what happened in New Zealand.

He may be exceptional, but anyone with a working brain cell knows he has nothing to do with it.
He did threaten people that side with Kiwis though so I'm sure he's packing up his bag to kill people that sympathized with the victims and called out Pewdiepie.

Feline Darkmage

Gay Anime Cat
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, @Hellfire , is that HARRIS! DM doctored, or do you think it's legit? I don't see someone like HARRIS actually actively engaging some unhinged axe-murderer small fry like Shrimpy.
Allow me to speak as an official Shrimpologist(tm) It's legit. They actually used to be friends in 2016-2017 and this entire thing started because Chris saw a chance to throw one giant pity party and tried to take HARRIS's audience that he felt entitled to. He only decided he was a "victim" of hbomberguy after the incident with one of hbomb's friends being a sexual harasser (a friend he later disowned and apologized for sticking up for initially) because he's a little shit and smelled blood in the water.

Since the falling out Chris has wished cancer on him, said he would kill him if he could get away with it, leaked private skype logs and attempted to twist them into something sinister, among other underhanded tactics.

edit: also shrimpy has shit taste The World Revolves is a banger.
jevil.PNG

Last edited:

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think if we ever need to prove how selfish Shrimpy is, we should look no further than how he responded to the trolley problem. First he tried to change the scenario in order to escape any responsibility himself, then he choose inaction. BUT no really guys, his inaction is the most noble thing ever because he wanted everyone to live and couldn't stand to sacrifice anyone. He then tried to make this a "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" scenario, even though more people died than if he had thrown the switch. Now, he flips out if at any mention of "we live in a society."

This is what I'm getting at. If Shrimpy believed in the needs of the many, he would be on society's side. He'd go for stuff that benefits the most possible people, instead it's all about him. "Fuck society, it should baby me because I'm not like the rest of the people." And look at how many groups he's went after in the aftermath of him being called out by them. In these situations, he flat out marginalizes their voices by calling them things like sheep and hive-minds.

So, the needs of the many are outweighed by the wants of a single Shrimp. Chris in a nutshell.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino