Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Barely two weeks into the month and he's begging for handouts once more. Jesus Christ, what the shit is Shrimpy blowing his tugboat on?
He blows it on video games and Domino's Pizza. This happens every month without fail.
I'm thinking of holding an office pool of sorts betting on which lolcow gets on the sex offender registry first, Shrimpy or Jay Geis?
Jay Geis by far. Shrimpy can't be assed to leave his younger brother's apartment.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Chris is such a textbook Narcissist, goddamn. "It's not MY FAULT I did the bad thing, it's literally anyone else's fault! Why did they make me do it?"
If Chris had any power he'd be an abuser without a moment's hesitation.

Sorry for the double post, but I come bearing screenshots
(Read bottom to top)

Shrimpy thinks he should be allowed to fuck up forever without consequence, and lies about his therapist.

In which Shrimpy lies about not being a liar, lies about being the one to solicit ERP with minors in the same breath he defends his actions by saying no one said they were under 18, and then fundamentally misunderstands words yet again.

Seriously, I don't even know what "You simply say everything i say is a lie via gotcha tactics and dirt digging. " is supposed to mean. Does Chris think catching him out in blatant lies is gotcha tactics? Does he think looking at his history is dirt digging? Of course he does, who am I kidding. And with the amount of dirt even a cursory look reveals, it might just be an accurate statement.

Porque no los dos?

Why not tortillas and corn chips.
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, I don't even know what "You simply say everything i say is a lie via gotcha tactics and dirt digging. " is supposed to mean. Does Chris think catching him out in blatant lies is gotcha tactics? Does he think looking at his history is dirt digging? Of course he does, who am I kidding. And with the amount of dirt even a cursory look reveals, it might just be an accurate statement.
Yes. Because everyone else can be held accountable to things they did years ago, doesn't matter if their opinions changed/they've become better people, in Shrimp's eyes they are forever evilbad.

But don't you dare hold Shrimpy to the same standards!!! He's a poor opressed widdle boy who didntdunuthin' bad.

Syaoran Li

Slum Lord of Pallet Town
kiwifarms.net
Depends how much longer Shrimpy's urges can be sated by shota hentai before he looks up the real deal and inevitably stumbles into an FBI honeypot intended to catch low-hanging fruit like him.
Pretty much this.

Jay Geis is a lot more unstable and outwardly aggressive and far more likely to actually commit sexual assault, or at least make a genuine attempt at it.

Shrimpy is too physically weak, socially inept, and downright cowardly to molest or rape someone but would very likely get busted for CP and end up on the sex offender registry that way.

Right now, Shrimpy gets off on shotacon and text-based stuff like fapfics and ERP. Both are morally abhorrent and sexually deviant, but seem to be in a legal gray area depending on jurisdiction.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or a legal expert, so take what I am about to say with a grain of salt...

As far as I understand it, loli and shota is not explicitly banned in the United States under federal law as the federal definition of CP is typically stuff involving depictions of actual minors and while loli and shota can be deemed illegal under obscenity laws, the federal government almost never pursues obscenity cases anymore and on the rare occasions they do pursue charges (like they did with Max Hardcore), it's usually only done on an individual case level due to the First Amendment and numerous legal precedents regarding obscenity laws

However, the federal courts have basically been deliberately vague on the issue themselves and instead allow and encourage individual states to make their own laws regarding loli, shota, and similar materials.

Certain states such as Vermont explicitly classify the type of stuff Shrimpy is into as illegal CP and other states don't explicitly outlaw that type of stuff by itself but they can add on extra charges if it is found alongside live-action illegal material.

IIRC, there was a news article about a guy who was charged with possessing CP and a lot of loli stuff, which increased the number and severity of the charges against him because of a state law similar to what I just described.

I think California is one of those states where loli, shota, and text-based stuff is mostly legal unless the drawings or text in question explicitly depict an actual real life minor.

Remember, Shad currently lives in California and that is probably why he uncharacteristically took down those drawings he made of that actress from the Logan movie.

I remember someone looked up Ohio's laws on the matter, and IIRC, the only thing that the state could get him on would be for the times he would ERP with known minors on Discord.

Honestly, while I don't think Shrimpy has the balls to go out and actually rape someone, he is also dumb enough and horny enough to seek actual CP and get busted for it if shota drawings and fapfics stop doing anything for him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino