Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh look, the story changed again lmao. Now we're a "reactionary hellhole that [paints] every queer slashfic author as a pedo" after he made a big deal about how it was only him who was being criticized and essentially tried to throw every other yaoi fandom writer/RPer under the bus.

Your therapist only knows what you tell her shrimpy, and you are capable of trying to lie to her exactly the same way you do to others. Being a pedophile isn't the same as being dangerous though.

Seriously, I don't even know what "You simply say everything i say is a lie via gotcha tactics and dirt digging. " is supposed to mean. Does Chris think catching him out in blatant lies is gotcha tactics? Does he think looking at his history is dirt digging?
He's arguing exactly like Ben Shapiro did in that BBC interview he stormed out of. "You can't point out that I lied about what I said, a bunch of that stuff is old so it doesn't count. Fuck you liberal."

"being critical of my is bad faith but me misrepresenting people isn't uwu" - Chris the Shotaclawn.

It's just self defense to want you dead you agwessive fascist harasser Chris uwu.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Translation: "You just know that everything I say is lies because you carefully keep track of them whereas I'm too stupid to."
Don't even need to carefully track. Just have a functioning memory.

Oh look, the story changed again lmao. Now we're a "reactionary hellhole that [paints] every queer slashfic author as a pedo" after he made a big deal about how it was only him who was being criticized and essentially tried to throw every other yaoi fandom writer/RPer under the bus.
Chris will say whatever he needs to in the moment to elicit sympathy and to attack a perceived opponent, even if those two things contradict each other.

Your therapist only knows what you tell her shrimpy, and you are capable of trying to lie to her exactly the same way you do to others. Being a pedophile isn't the same as being dangerous though.
He's also fully capable of lying to us about what that therapist says and thinks.

He's arguing exactly like Ben Shapiro did in that BBC interview he stormed out of. "You can't point out that I lied about what I said, a bunch of that stuff is old so it doesn't count. Fuck you liberal."
"My past is off limits" is a pretty common Lolocow cry, come to think of it. Even when it's the past of 10 minutes ago. It's like they all subconsciously know their shit won't fly given any larger context.

There is no goddamned way he played Farcry 5 or Wolfenstein. Also the point of the former is to just fuck around in the open world, last I checked, and no one gave two flying fucks about the goddamned story.
Oh, Chris doesn't play 90% of the games he complains about. He's also wrong in that the cult is never portrayed as morally justified, merely correct that a nuclear apocalypse is imminent. But Chris thinks that being correct about one thing means being portrayed as correct in all things. It gets back to his "inability to admit he's wrong" thing.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But Chris thinks that being correct about one thing means being portrayed as correct in all things. It gets back to his "inability to admit he's wrong" thing.
Same logic he (and others) use to claim everything we say is wrong, when one person gets a minor detail in some thread or another incorrect.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Same logic he (and others) use to claim everything we say is wrong, when one person gets a minor detail in some thread or another incorrect.
Clawshrimpy has officially reached the point of being a cow that most people are utterly incapable of A-logging.

Earlier in this thread, I saw a mere addict who needed inpatient help. Now I see him as a NPD motherfucker, and seeing as I worked in the field of recovery from addiction previously, I have enough experience to be able to tell that he is the kind of NPD that renders him resistant to all forms of mental health treatment. If he ever gets placed on probation over his sexual deviancies, he would feel entitled to not follow the terms of his probation and the sex offender treatment that goes along with it, and he would end up spending several years in protective custody, further bringing him deeper into his persecution complex.

This is a story that will have no happy ending, and he has only himself to blame for that.

Last edited:

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1557788494804.png
1557788502536.png

1557788536195.png
"slef care racration resons"
1557788567701.png
"y'all make the giant robot-watching crowd look like neonazis. who am i kidding, your bog-standard "mecha fan" thought Zeon were the good guys despite being led by a dude who took being compared to hitler as a compliment."
1557788612305.png

1557788660758.png
1557788669498.png
1557788679026.png

GethN7

Cute doggo is cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 757811
View attachment 757812

View attachment 757813
"slef care racration resons"
View attachment 757814
"y'all make the giant robot-watching crowd look like neonazis. who am i kidding, your bog-standard "mecha fan" thought Zeon were the good guys despite being led by a dude who took being compared to hitler as a compliment."
View attachment 757815

View attachment 757818
View attachment 757819
View attachment 757821
@Jaimas, hand me the :bluelabel:.

No one except the fucking idiots though Zeon was good. Hell, most people considered the Federation not much better. Zeon was more interesting because of all the cool mecha they used, but even people who liked the mech designs knew Zeon was shit as a political and military entity.

And the Doom Slayer is ancom? REALLY?!

Chris, I know you love rewriting reality to fit your sad beliefs, but it's spelled out plain as day he hates Argent Energy because it's sourced from Hell, and the Doom Slayer hates ANYTHING from there on principle and with clearly established reasons. Samuel Hayden was an amoral sociopathic jackass scientist, but even he admitted the Doom Slayer had valid points on things sourced from Hell itself being bad even if he didn't agree with them.

And all Doom Eternal is doing is parodying public relations bullshit CORPORATIONS do, which I thought a man who hates capitalism would like, as corporations are a capitalist creation.

About the only thing I do agree with is I too would like to see nice remakes of the Oracles games myself, preferred Seasons more, but Ages was good too.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net

No one except the fucking idiots though Zeon was good. Hell, most people considered the Federation not much better. Zeon was more interesting because of all the cool mecha they used, but even people who liked the mech designs knew Zeon was shit as a political and military entity.

Chris, I know you love rewriting reality to fit your sad beliefs, but it's spelled out plain as day he hates Argent Energy because it's sourced from Hell, and the Doom Slayer hates ANYTHING from there on principle and with clearly established reasons. Samuel Hayden was an amoral sociopathic jackass scientist, but even he admitted the Doom Slayer had valid points on things sourced from Hell itself being bad even if he didn't agree with them.

And all Doom Eternal is doing is parodying public relations bullshit CORPORATIONS do, which I thought a man who hates capitalism would like, as corporations are a capitalist creation.

About the only thing I do agree with is I too would like to see nice remakes of the Oracles games myself, preferred Seasons more, but Ages was good too.
All of this bullshit that Shrimpy believes in and it makes zero sense. Keep bullshitting Shrimpy.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

All of this bullshit that Shrimpy believes in and it makes zero sense. Keep bullshitting Shrimpy.
I've begun to assume that whenever Shrimpy says something about how a majority of people believe something that makes no sense and very few if any people believe, he's actually telling us something he believes or believed himself. This is the guy that views superficial politeness as a better indicator of moral fibre than fighting for a good cause while being rude, after all.

• Winner
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Singe

kiwifarms.net
JonTron was in Hat in Time, yes. HE ONLY HAD ONE FUCKING LINE! Jesus christ..
Edit: three lines.. still VERY MINIMAL. Fuck.

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

SysHopper

kiwifarms.net
I just went to his Twitter out of curiosity, and he really is delusional as fuck, even to this day, in his newest tweet he calls JonTron a neonazi, so original, wow.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino