Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Forte

kiwifarms.net
You guys missed something in his sperging.

The crude Japanese he threw in there? It says "die". That's a threat. That's wishing death on someone again. I wonder when we'll see a "I'm sooooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I didn't mean it you guys are taking it out of context" bullshit again.

Oh also, for maximum hilarity's sake...

Let's examine this one for a second. Grobi is saying that anyone who posts here forfeited their right to exist. The height of irony is that Chris retweeted it.

Let's ponder this one for a moment...

Who... has posted in this very thread?

Does that mean Grobi thinks Chris shouldn't exist as well? He does very clearly state "No, this isn't hyperbole...."

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Rules for thee but not for me in action. Chris is obviously exempted from "anyone" because of course he is. As is anyone Grobi approves of. Someone he hates who posted here to moronically defend themself can die for all he cares.

Also we knew about the Mombot threat, but it's just so anemic. Then again, these are the people who treat every threat as life endangering regardless of how credible it is.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris gives absolutely zero shits about anyone other than himself and we all know it, that's why his moronic twisting of morals and the like is so honestly hilarious. No one can wish death on him, but when he wants to do it, then it's perfectly fine and dandy because "b-but they're a bad person!!!". He sees himself as a protagonist when, at best, he's a background character that dies in the first five minutes due to whatever circumstance.

Unnamed, not remembered, and worthless.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net

Yeah sucks that you had to mutually end and now you vague post about it with your conversation with her username in your last tweet. What do you want Shrimpy? Someone harassing her because she dare cut all connection with you? You fucking petty manchild!
Shrimpydogwhistling.png

Yeah that's how you roll Shrimpy.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rules for thee but not for me in action. Chris is obviously exempted from "anyone" because of course he is. As is anyone Grobi approves of. Someone he hates who posted here to moronically defend themself can die for all he cares.
Chris doesn't count because he's a blob, not a human. uwu
Even Peter knows this.

T H E
P O W E R
O F
S C R E E N G R A B S

Holy shit you fucking babies just go to DMs if you're frightened by us using eyes like anyone else with eyesight would.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

Yeah sucks that you had to mutually end and now you vague post about it with your conversation with her username in your last tweet. What do you want Shrimpy? Someone harassing her because she dare cut all connection with you? You fucking petty manchild!
She doesn't seem the sort to get a thread made about her. She's not a pedophile, for example. Or filled with hate like Shrimpy. Mostly just an inoffensive, zealous progressive that actually believes in the movement, and isn't using it as a sword and shield like shrimpy does.
Also the only reason I could take a look was because Chris hasn't deleted those tweets, so...

View attachment 805133

Yeah that's how you roll Shrimpy.
Yeah, that's definitely how Shrimpy rolls.

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
Didn't him and that Shotagonist twink allegedly fuck? I remember Shrimp saying their relationship ended because of some bullshit like pressure from trolls or something

• Optimistic
Reactions: EurocopterTigre

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't him and that Shotagonist twink allegedly fuck? I remember Shrimp saying their relationship ended because of some bullshit like pressure from trolls or something
Allegedly. I don't remember why they allegedly broke up, but looking at Clawshrimpy it isn't hard to guess. Only a complete degenerate would ever have sex with him to begin with; the only reason to fuck a creature like Shrimpy is having a shared utterly depraved fetish that it's hard to find other people to indulge in with. Given Shrimpy's interests, and the name "Shotagonist", it was obviously 100% certain to be some gross pedo rape roleplay shit.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But don't you see, if did that he wouldn't be able to get off on the "abuse" we give him
Tbh, I think it's equally likely that this person is starting to realize how toxic and shitty Shrimpy is and is using KF as an excuse to back off without turning it into a giant dramafag tantrum, complete with suicide baiting and impotent rage.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbh, I think it's equally likely that this person is starting to realize how toxic and shitty Shrimpy is and is using KF as an excuse to back off without turning it into a giant dramafag tantrum, complete with suicide baiting and impotent rage.
Or the only reason to be nice to Clawshrimpy is to do so publicly for virtue signalling, and if you go to DMs not only are you not getting your virtue signalling in, but you're all alone... with Shrimpy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino