Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HARRIS! http://archive.fo/YT4fQ
1561965646328.png
"Wait a second! Harris is trying to argue violence against fascists is bad despite the fact he tried to fucking tell me it's the "best thing someone can do" to hit emotionally distraught vulnerable people to "save" them. FUCK YOU" http://archive.fo/0ybpf
1561965784211.png
1561965670795.png
1561965726235.png
"don't you fucking dare try to say violence against fascists is bad when you're all for using violence to "correct" depressed people you piece of shit!"
1561965748257.png
"I am beyond fucking angry. harris and breadtube are fucking pieces of shit. they're bullies in woke clothing." http://archive.fo/QZY2h
1561965841488.png
"I am beyond fucking angry, i'm shaken, i'm upset.... but i'm also depressed because nobody will listen to me." http://archive.fo/zHWIt
1561965868263.png
1561965939498.png
1561965969031.png
1561965994085.png
1561966090306.png
1561966231057.png
"i'm so broken and upset over this breadtube shit, especially the powerlessness over nobody will listen and will go back to liking them in a week." http://archive.fo/lOQ10
1561966324022.png

1561966355435.png
The hypocrisy of Chris trying to attack HARRIS for supposedly deleting tweets, when Chris deleted a years-old tweet because it confirmed he is a creep who keeps lying about his age. http://archive.fo/jqNWg
1561966390980.png

1561966494549.png
1561966479418.png

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
Pick one:

Suicidal person is about to jump off a bridge and you could punch them in the face and stop them from killing themselves. They then get treatment and end up in recovery.

OR

Journalist you don't like is near you, beat the shit out of him because he thinks differently about politics to you. Beating him won't change anything, but you'll feel good for a bit after.

HMMMMMMMMM :thinking:

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
It didn't hit me until now, but I just realized that Chris has this one picture of Hbomb's Something Awful post from four years ago saved on his computer for the express purpose of shoving it into other people's faces to prove how bad HARRIS really is. A picture that, to anyone besides Shrimpy, depicts Harris having the pretty reasonable belief that punching someone to prevent them from committing suicide is morally good. That's some next-level pathetic :story:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Clawshrimpy's sense of morality is really weird since it's all reactive. A happened so B is okay.

"you....you don't understand.....I kicked that little girl to death since she called me fat fatty fat fat, oppressed people lash out in anyway to survive and I'm so tired."

Also if he's so fucking tired as he constantly says why doesnt he haul his fat ass away from a keyboard and go for a walk someplace nice?

Singe

kiwifarms.net
Clawshrimpy's sense of morality is really weird since it's all reactive. A happened so B is okay.

"you....you don't understand.....I kicked that little girl to death since she called me fat fatty fat fat, oppressed people lash out in anyway to survive and I'm so tired."

Also if he's so fucking tired as he constantly says why doesnt he haul his fat ass away from a keyboard and go for a walk someplace nice?
H-he might get raped again tho. The outside is scawy for him.

Trombonista

50ft Firebreathing Wogglebug for President
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Wait a second! Harris is trying to argue violence against fascists is bad despite the fact he tried to fucking tell me it's the "best thing someone can do" to hit emotionally distraught vulnerable people to "save" them. FUCK YOU" http://archive.fo/0ybpf
1561965784211.png
1561965670795.png
1561965726235.png
And here we see what this is really all about. "How can you tell people not to be mean to this person when you were mean to me‽"

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Pick one:

Suicidal person is about to jump off a bridge and you could punch them in the face and stop them from killing themselves. They then get treatment and end up in recovery.

OR

Journalist you don't like is near you, beat the shit out of him because he thinks differently about politics to you. Beating him won't change anything, but you'll feel good for a bit after.

HMMMMMMMMM :thinking:
Chris sees himself in the former, not the latter, so anything that happens to the latter is fine by him.

It didn't hit me until now, but I just realized that Chris has this one picture of Hbomb's Something Awful post from four years ago saved on his computer for the express purpose of shoving it into other people's faces to prove how bad HARRIS really is. A picture that, to anyone besides Shrimpy, depicts Harris having the pretty reasonable belief that punching someone to prevent them from committing suicide is morally good. That's some next-level pathetic :story:
Punching someone to stop them in the act of committing suicide, specifically. Not "beating up a suicidal person to make them better" but "Using violence as your literal split second option is good if it saves someone's life"

It's not reactive, it's not even that. It's permissive. Literally anything Chris does is okay because [reason of the day] and anything done by someone he dislikes is morally wrong regardless of how much good it does. Clawshrimpy's morality is defined by whether or not you support the shrimp unquestioningly. And after that whether or not you're an acceptable target or not.
That's why the trolley problem fucks with his head so much, because he can only see it as the decision that makes him feel bad versus the one that doesn't, and he can't understand the actual point of the question.

I always found this particular narrative of his hilarious. My favorite would always be when they hogtied him and ran a train on him, and even had the courtesy to dump him off at his doorstep. I'm pretty certain it's a bunch of jocks too, especially after sports practice.
Chris definitely wants them fresh from practice, in their jerseys, before washing down.

And here we see what this is really all about. "How can you tell people not to be mean to this person when you were mean to me‽"
It's literally what it's always about. Any time Chris speaks up about anything, it's because he's projected himself into it.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Shrimpy has the same scenario he RPs for more than a decade. He just shifts from one Shota to the newer Shota. It's because he can't write for shit. He can't write for shit because he knows a very limited amount of experience and knowledge. He has very limited amount of experience and knowledge because he refuses to go outside and experience things and all he knows is shit in Twitter. All he knows is shit from Twitter because he's so toxic that any community he goes in boots him out. He's so toxic because he doesn't know how to function in a society. He doesn't know how to function in a society because he has a very limited amount of experience and knowledge shit I just went Gordian knot on this.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover. HARRIS! Chris is still massively butthurt about that compilation of his problematic behavior such as lying about his age when trying to get minors to ERP rape scenarios with him. http://archive.li/yXUSG
1562042684628.png
1562042674230.png
1562042723850.png
1562042800669.png
1562042828687.png
BRADLEY MANNING
1562043117661.png

1562043216263.png
HARRIS! "he's the fucking LAST person who should be reading ANY story about mental health issues! HE'S A FUCKINMG ABLEIST THAT MAKES FUN OF ND PPL" http://archive.fo/IqOQm
1562043285047.png
1562043391949.png
1562043423254.png
"i'm so fucking livid. how fucking dare Jim let harris of all people read stories about people's serious problems, he MOCKS these issues constantly!" http://archive.fo/xxeol
1562043460153.png
1562043528309.png

1562043565803.png

1562043581938.png

1562043620024.png
Cow crossover with thrice? banned problematic pedo 'andrea ritsu,' who has added Chris on his new ban evasion account.
1562043661461.png
Cow crossover.
1562044478908.png

1562044495073.png

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It occurred to me at work that the amount of force used to stop someone from offing themselves isn't going to be as much as the amount used to seriously injure someone.
Another thing he doesn't address is that his hatred of a guy getting punched to keep them from ending their lives is mean but somehow has no better alternative.

In fact, he's even gone so far as to be like "If something wants to do something wrong and you hit them to make them stop, you're the villain"

In a very shallow sense, yeah, two wrongs don't make a right, but if you have any sense of context, a guy punching you senseless so you won't blow your brains out is a desperate attempt to get you to not throw your life away.

Yeah, you got screwed out of ending your life on your own terms, but what Chris is arguing is that every person who wants to kill themselves should be allowed to, in defiance of basic love for one's fellow man, the law, and common sense.

If we use his logic for every other human activity, parents telling children not to burn their hands on a hot stove is mean because they are denied the right to burn their hands.

If you give the slightest shit about the welfare of anyone else, you will do whatever it takes to protect them, even from themselves. If you don't, you're a sociopath with no respect for the lives of others.

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, you got screwed out of ending your life on your own terms, but what Chris is arguing is that every person who wants to kill themselves should be allowed to, in defiance of basic love for one's fellow man, the law, and common sense.
This, I was thinking something similar last night. Imagine it's not just someone about to jump off s bridge, or shoot themselves, imagine it's Mr Germanwings pilot that decided he was gonna kill himself by flying the plane he was co-piloting into the Alps killing himself and everyone onboard, including children. Shrimp would rather just let him do it than punch him and stop the guy from literally killing an entire plane full of innocent people.

The level of disturbed logic is honestly mind-boggling to me at this point.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
This, I was thinking something similar last night. Imagine it's not just someone about to jump off s bridge, or shoot themselves, imagine it's Mr Germanwings pilot that decided he was gonna kill himself by flying the plane he was co-piloting into the Alps killing himself and everyone onboard, including children. Shrimp would rather just let him do it than punch him and stop the guy from literally killing an entire plane full of innocent people.

The level of disturbed logic is honestly mind-boggling to me at this point.
Would Shrimpy punch the 9-11 hijackers?
The answer might surprise you.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino