Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Ah he's back to bitching about how FF14 players expecting him to actually play a healer properly is elitist.

Instead of people not wanting to put up with his bullshit.
It's. Not hard. To play a healer properly? Especially if you're playing a white mage, like goddamn, Chris.
I honestly think Shrimpy is the type that'll purposely cause a raid or dungeon wipe just because people expect him to do a job. While good healers are more common than good tanks, it still is a bitch when you are stuck with one that can't even play the class right. I wouldn't be surprised if Shrimpy fails at the simple task of being a tank healer.

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think Shrimpy is the type that'll purposely cause a raid or dungeon wipe just because people expect him to do a job. While good healers are more common than good tanks, it still is a bitch when you are stuck with one that can't even play the class right. I wouldn't be surprised if Shrimpy fails at the simple task of being a tank healer.
If you fail as a tank healer, then you should never be playing a healer to begin with. Even in raids, it's not that hard to keep the tanks alive, there's a simple hierarchy of what classes get what heals first so it boggles my mind how awful he has to be to be a shit healer.

If you fail as a tank healer, then you should never be playing a healer to begin with. Even in raids, it's not that hard to keep the tanks alive, there's a simple hierarchy of what classes get what heals first so it boggles my mind how awful he has to be to be a shit healer.
If he can't answer the trolley question when he's given more time than necessary, he obviously can't make the split second decisions he needs to make as a healer, especially if it's a reactive style class.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
There was no meeting. Like him going to the Pride march it was a lie.
Oh, don't just leave it at that, there's so much fakeness in his after report of the 'event'

2019-07-02 Chris lies about the group.png

They agreed with me, they said my harassers were wrong and sad and pathetic and they hate them as much as I do! And they'd fight them and throw milkshakes if only they weren't online!

But the saddest part, more than the lies about how supportive everyone was, was the statement that this is the only time he's felt happy since his breakup. If legit, and that's a big if, that's fucking depressing. And if not legit it's some super blatant emotional manipulation.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Oh, don't just leave it at that, there's so much fakeness in his after report of the 'event'

View attachment 828017

They agreed with me, they said my harassers were wrong and sad and pathetic and they hate them as much as I do! And they'd fight them and throw milkshakes if only they weren't online!

But the saddest part, more than the lies about how supportive everyone was, was the statement that this is the only time he's felt happy since his breakup. If legit, and that's a big if, that's fucking depressing. And if not legit it's some super blatant emotional manipulation.
It's hard to believe that someone would agree with him to his face in meatspace. His rank ass mouth filled with tooth decay would clear out anyone in front of him.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Boo. Tango down, anyone got his tweets leading up to this lockdown?
Don't have it. Shrimpy has been climbing lower and lower in my attention ladder during my breaks. Protip Shrimpy. If you want for us to commentate during your fuck ups you have to leave your account up for a few hours. We got lives here and we can't be watching you like the government should be doing.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Fuck it I'll confess. I am Shrimpy's therapist. What you're doing with your penis is disgusting and frankly creepy to the people at the print shop. Just buy a printer so you don't have to let other people print out pictures of Harris and Ash for you to jizz on and burn. And no, talking to those people on whose picture it is you make them print is not normal. They are required to be courteous and smile to you. I would not be surprised if they have a high turnover rate with you visiting them weekly religiously. Stop it Christopher.

• Informative
Reactions: Anus

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
Oh he's starting a lie about his therapist reaching out to Hbomb? Is his therapist younger than him?
Someone in the replies to hbomb was the one to say the therapist reached out to him, not shrimp. That's why he's freaking out so much, he allegedly didn't know she reached out to anyone and feels like he's getting bullied cause his therapist told on him.

Even tho therapists only do that (aka break confidentiality) if they feel theres a genuine risk. So she just have thought the shit shrimp was saying about hbomb was bad enough to tell him about it :story:

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Someone in the replies to hbomb was the one to say the therapist reached out to him, not shrimp. That's why he's freaking out so much, he allegedly didn't know she reached out to anyone and feels like he's getting bullied cause his therapist told on him.

Even tho therapists only do that (aka break confidentiality) if they feel theres a genuine risk. So she just have thought the shit shrimp was saying about hbomb was bad enough to tell him about it :story:
BDSM murder rape fantasies?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino