Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite thing about this new shrimpout is how it proves how shitty of a person he is again. It is basically peak shrimp and perfectly encapsulates his ever changing and evolving victim complex and his dishonesty.

Some rando misremembers a detail, and says something happened that didn't, and then Christopher over here immediately flips shit and adds it to his list of victimizations that he jacks off to.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it's just been announced that one of the gym leaders in the new Pokemon games is going to be a shy little uwu boy who hides his face because he's so shy and uwu. Any bets on when Chris will start sperging out over him?

Official description:

"Allister is a talented Trainer of Ghost-type Pokémon who has taken on the mantle of the Ghost-type Gym Leader at a young age. He’s extremely shy and fearful, and he always hides his face with a mask when around other people. He rarely makes public appearances and apparently spends most of his time around ruins or in cemeteries."

Edited for typo

Last edited:

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
So it's just been announced that one of the gyn leaders in the new Pokemon games is going to be a shy little uwu boy who hides his face because he's so shy and uwu. Any bets on when Chris will start sperging out over him?

View attachment 833074

Official description:

"Allister is a talented Trainer of Ghost-type Pokémon who has taken on the mantle of the Ghost-type Gym Leader at a young age. He’s extremely shy and fearful, and he always hides his face with a mask when around other people. He rarely makes public appearances and apparently spends most of his time around ruins or in cemeteries."

In other news, Contrapoints and Kalvin Garrah are truscum and you should hate them

Also this made me chuckle

You don't seem to enjoy people trying to cancel you, Shrimp. You should be careful what you wish for.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, man, maybe you got "bullied" out of pride (which you never went to, let's be real) because you weren't even remotely trying to pass because you're a fucking faker, Chris. No name changes (can't argue you can't do that online because I've seen several MtFs that have used online female names when they're in a place IRL where they can't come out) and no attempts at trying to pass. Those same people from the first part also, surprise, do the little things they can to subtly look more feminine so they're still safe.

So fuck off, everyone knows you're a lying piece of shit transtrender.

I dunno, man, maybe you got "bullied" out of pride (which you never went to, let's be real) because you weren't even remotely trying to pass because you're a fucking faker, Chris. No name changes (can't argue you can't do that online because I've seen several MtFs that have used online female names when they're in a place IRL where they can't come out) and no attempts at trying to pass. Those same people from the first part also, surprise, do the little things they can to subtly look more feminine so they're still safe.

Shrimpy feels that giving up on personal grooming is the same as making various changes to pass. In reality he's just a filthy blobfish.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

WARRIORS! COME OUT TO PLAY!
kiwifarms.net
My favorite thing about this new shrimpout is how it proves how shitty of a person he is again. It is basically peak shrimp and perfectly encapsulates his ever changing and evolving victim complex and his dishonesty.

Some rando misremembers a detail, and says something happened that didn't, and then Christopher over here immediately flips shit and adds it to his list of victimizations that he jacks off to.
He's exhibited the same self-centered narcissism and eccentricity that caught the farms attention, but made not a change to avoid a shrimpout and tone it down like Connor Bible, or Mr. Burgers from what's been noticed.

So it's just been announced that one of the gym leaders in the new Pokemon games is going to be a shy little uwu boy who hides his face because he's so shy and uwu. Any bets on when Chris will start sperging out over him?

View attachment 833074

Official description:

Edited for typo

In other news, Contrapoints and Kalvin Garrah are truscum and you should hate them

Also this made me chuckle

You don't seem to enjoy people trying to cancel you, Shrimp. You should be careful what you wish for.
My God, he's as predictable as the tides. :story: :story: :story:
Campaign: Keep ShrimpChimp Away from Pokemon Characters unlocked. He'll diddle 'em all.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Shrimpy, what makes you think that we will do what you want? I know that literally autism makes you think that but you should literally get used to not getting your way since your way is literally pedophilia.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Hi Christopher! I see you just can't stay away. You know, it's that dogged, pig headed idiocy that got you your own thread in the first place, and that's what's gonna keep this thread going forever.

Then again, that's what you want. For the thread to exist so you can simultaneously get off to the idea that we're bullying you and use the farms as your scapegoat whenever you get caught doing something bad.

And no, that's not your deadname- nevermind that deadname is a needlessly overblown word for "old name" and mainly exists to try and shame people into submission- it's your current legal name.

You know why people believe the 'manifesto' -You're not using that word correctly either, by the way. It doesn't just mean long document- it's because it's all ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF THINGS YOU'VE DONE. It's all linked directly to things you've said, times you've acted creepy in the past. People believe it because it's credible, and more importantly, because it's true.

While I'm sure that Chris would never confront """neo-nazis""" IRL at a rally because he knows he'd get his shit pushed in, I admit I think it would be funny to see him get decked in a proud boys vs. antifa brawl, if only because his weird face would look even weirder during the impact of the punch.
I'd punch him just so that it can be recorded and played back in slo-mo.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HARRIS
1562810011779.png

1562810050407.png

1562810073193.png
HARRIS
1562810109417.png
1562810143437.png
1562810159696.png

1562810176667.png
HARRIS
1562810200233.png
1562810215544.png
1562810551505.png
His new buddy is an autogynephile that engages in the standard fetish behavior such as spamming "cute" photos of himself in drag.
1562810276889.png
1562810319145.png
HARRIS
1562810591413.png

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmfao, I'm cracking the fuck up. He's not even remotely fucking trying in any way, shape, or form. I have a few MtF friends and the ones that aren't out at least use their preferred name online even if they can't alter their outwardly appearance offline.

But sure, okay, I'm totally deadnaming someone who doesn't have a secondary name.

Keep on trying, blobfish, because this shit is hilarious and why the LGBTQA+ community fucking hates you. You'll never be welcomed here because you're a piece of shit liar who just wants oppression points.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino