Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Worlds_

kiwifarms.net
lmfao, I'm cracking the fuck up. He's not even remotely fucking trying in any way, shape, or form. I have a few MtF friends and the ones that aren't out at least use their preferred name online even if they can't alter their outwardly appearance offline.

But sure, okay, I'm totally deadnaming someone who doesn't have a secondary name.

Keep on trying, blobfish, because this shit is hilarious and why the LGBTQA+ community fucking hates you. You'll never be welcomed here because you're a piece of shit liar who just wants oppression points.
Don't forget that he won't be welcome either because of his kiddie fiddling problem!

Second_Missing_Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris: Complains endlessly about being triggered by Kiwi Farms and how awful we are.

Also Chris: Obsessively reads the thread so he can find new things to bitch and whine about for asspats and pity points.

Existing in this state of perpetual impotent anger and self-pity must be mentally and emotionally exhausting. It really is a shame he won't just get the fuck off the internet and go outside for a while and get some perspective on life.

A single cheeto

Freelance Police Sped Unit
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Chris. You want to know why you're reviled by queer twitter? Leftist twitter? I'll give you a hint. It's not because you're marginalized. Not in the slightest. The true reason is because you're a piece of shit person. You suck the fun and love and compassion of anyone you interact with.

When you and your brother moved out of your mother's trailer, I bet she cried tears of joy. Because you were gone. She didn't have to deal with your incessant whining any more. Your brother is probably disgusted with you. After all, you wrote disgusting rape fanfic on the shared computer, which means he could've gotten in trouble instead of you. But you don't care about that, do you? You just wanna fap all day to little boys like a sicko.

All your friends and followers unfollow/block/stop talking to you because you're a pessimist, and a narcissist alongside that. Logs get leaked and they realize how disgusting you really and leave the instant they know. Oh sure, you can say a hacker a did it. But that hacker would've had to follow you for years, knowing your posting patterns, your posting times, down to your specific tastes. So it turns out the hacker is you.

Harris rightfully called you out, tried to be supportive, suffered through a friend's suicide, and then you gleefully started a smear campaign that you are still trying to do today. You don't view anyone as a friend, merely something to use before you try to drop them like a sack of potatoes.

You happily took TB's death and danced on his grave. You rejoiced the burning of Notre Dame. And most recently, you used Etika's death as a prop for your hatred of us, when really he had an extremely tough time with his mental illness.

Not once have you contributed anything to society. Socially, you take friends and then stab them in the back when they disagree with you. Financially, you bum off your brother and then beg for pizza every week. You can't even use the stove. That's pathetic.

All these reasons and more is the real reason why queer and leftist twitter want nothing to do with you. Not your goddamn victim status or that they hate marginalized people.

I'll take my A-log ratings now.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Chris: Complains endlessly about being triggered by Kiwi Farms and how awful we are.

Also Chris: Obsessively reads the thread so he can find new things to bitch and whine about for asspats and pity points.

Existing in this state of perpetual impotent anger and self-pity must be mentally and emotionally exhausting. It really is a shame he won't just get the fuck off the internet and go outside for a while and get some perspective on life.

This, so much this. People who legitimately have mental health issues do their best to avoid people/places/images/situations where they could potentially be triggered. They don't deliberately and repeatedly seek out their alleged triggers, then immediately run to social media to scream and cry-type for the rest of the day about how they have been OMG SO TRIGGERED. That's what makes it so blatantly obvious that Shrimpy is full of shit. No one forces him at gunpoint to read the Farms or Harris' Twitter; he does it so he has an excuse to have another online tantrum and call it "oppression" or "trauma". This isn't about being neurodivergent, this is about him basing his whole identity on being a victim.

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Chris. You want to know why you're reviled by queer twitter? Leftist twitter? I'll give you a hint. It's not because you're marginalized. Not in the slightest. The true reason is because you're a piece of shit person. You suck the fun and love and compassion of anyone you interact with.

When you and your brother moved out of your mother's trailer, I bet she cried tears of joy. Because you were gone. She didn't have to deal with your incessant whining any more. Your brother is probably disgusted with you. After all, you wrote disgusting rape fanfic on the shared computer, which means he could've gotten in trouble instead of you. But you don't care about that, do you? You just wanna fap all day to little boys like a sicko.

All your friends and followers unfollow/block/stop talking to you because you're a pessimist, and a narcissist alongside that. Logs get leaked and they realize how disgusting you really and leave the instant they know. Oh sure, you can say a hacker a did it. But that hacker would've had to follow you for years, knowing your posting patterns, your posting times, down to your specific tastes. So it turns out the hacker is you.

Harris rightfully called you out, tried to be supportive, suffered through a friend's suicide, and then you gleefully started a smear campaign that you are still trying to do today. You don't view anyone as a friend, merely something to use before you try to drop them like a sack of potatoes.

You happily took TB's death and danced on his grave. You rejoiced the burning of Notre Dame. And most recently, you used Etika's death as a prop for your hatred of us, when really he had an extremely tough time with his mental illness.

Not once have you contributed anything to society. Socially, you take friends and then stab them in the back when they disagree with you. Financially, you bum off your brother and then beg for pizza every week. You can't even use the stove. That's pathetic.

All these reasons and more is the real reason why queer and leftist twitter want nothing to do with you. Not your goddamn victim status or that they hate marginalized people.

I'll take my A-log ratings now.
Alogging is being unreasonably mad at the internet to an absurd degree, such as saying that CWC should be beaten for being a fat tard on welfare.
What you’re saying about Shrimpy is pretty much the truth.

Shrimpy's very personality is a toxic miasma. It's a miasma that transcends past any electronic screen. Whether you have to deal with him in person or through the internet, something about him brings out the primal urge to snuff out this poison. It seems that his orbiters have a resistance to this, but it can only last for so long.

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
Contra is truscum now? This hasnt aged well then lmao

Back on topic though, hi Shrimp! Glad to see you're still lurking despite everyone's advice to just fucking distance yourself from your 'haters'. I've said it once already, but if your therapist did actually, genuinely contact hbomb like people have said, then that means you said some fucking worrying shit to them that made them feel like they needed to break confidentiality. I highly doubt any respectable worker in psychiatry would break ethics that badly and contact a popular internet figure without reason- if they had no reason and it came out that they did it, they would be sanctioned in a heartbeat as breaking confidentiality is the literal cardinal sin of every care job. You will get fucking ripped if your boss finds out you did something like that. Hbomb has a pretty large following, so it would look monumentally bad for the company if it came out someone who works for them broke ethics that badly.

The only time you are allowed to do something like that is if the 'service user' (that would be you, Chris) has said something that makes the therapist feel the person is at risk of harming themselves or others. For example, if you were to describe how much joy it would bring you to see hbomb hurt in any way (cause we all know you fantasise about that regularly), your therapist has the right to inform that person if they felt they were at risk. However, I do have my doubts that that even happened, because you would also probably have been hospitalised at this point if they thought you were actually going to hurt someone and hbomb is in a whole other country to you, so i doubt they believed you were gonna go beat his ass or something.

So, did this happen? Or are you just spreading shit some rando online said cause it makes you look more like a victim as usual? Because all of this started because YOU put on YOUR twitter that your therapist pissed you off by telling you to basically stop interacting with people who 'hate' you so much. You started this, hbomb obv saw the thread and was taken aback by the fact you ranted to your therapist about his so-called abuse, and also shocked that you threw the advice from your therapist back in their face to go post about how they wronged you on twitter for the world to see. You called him out, he has the right to reply to that just as much as you do. Get over it lmao.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

WARRIORS! COME OUT TO PLAY!
kiwifarms.net
lmfao, I'm cracking the fuck up. He's not even remotely fucking trying in any way, shape, or form. I have a few MtF friends and the ones that aren't out at least use their preferred name online even if they can't alter their outwardly appearance offline.

But sure, okay, I'm totally deadnaming someone who doesn't have a secondary name.

Keep on trying, blobfish, because this shit is hilarious and why the LGBTQA+ community fucking hates you. You'll never be welcomed here because you're a piece of shit liar who just wants oppression points.
Can't forget the thirst for sex! BlobShrimp remains fiddly with those chub hands of his, making him a pedo and incel in one!

• Agree
Reactions: Hank Scorpio

Agoraphobic Bullshit

kiwifarms.net
"Friends that gaslit me." Shrimpy, your friends saying you're deranged and that you suck isn't gaslighting.
The 'gaslighting' probably included things like:

"Shrimpy, people like you more if you're clean."

"Shrimpy, exploring your gender is fine, but harassing Youtubers is just silly"

"Shrimpy, if you want friends, don't be a blatant chomo."

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ the last comments on ff14 CT style raids. There are literally 24 people in a raid, so including chris that would be 6 healers. How can you fail at healing raid with 5 other people healing with you? And you're a WHM, you have the best chunky ass heals in the game. If you were complaining about AST i might have some sympathy cause it can be a bit complicated, but WHM...? In a full alliance raid?

:story:
That's nothing to do with a toxic team, you must be seriously shit. Granted I didn't play stormblood (i played ARR & Heavensward), but I cant imagine how a dutyfinder (basically casual matchmaking) raid could be that difficult. Learn the fight, keep yourself alive first and foremost. There are 6 of you healing, you dont have to raise everyone yourself or keep raising that one idiot who can't dodge the AoE.

Or if you hate it that much, its ff14 you can play literally every class on one character. That's the whole draw of the game. Just play another class for raid weeklies if healing is so toxic lmao.

MarineTrainedTard

Children, would you like to have been aborted?
kiwifarms.net
Some of the new changes for healers in Shadowbringers have apparently made healing a bit harder. I wouldn't know, I haven't tried healing since the expansion. But the 24-man alliance raids are brain-dead easy, for the most part, especially the ones from previous expansions. It's almost impossible to be bad at healing them. I think Shrimps is gonna have a real bad time if he comes back.

The boss he's talking about specifically was a huge pain in the ass that wiped groups all the time, but like... I dunno, man, why get that stressed out over a video game?

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ the last comments on ff14 CT style raids. There are literally 24 people in a raid, so including chris that would be 6 healers. How can you fail at healing raid with 5 other people healing with you? And you're a WHM, you have the best chunky ass heals in the game. If you were complaining about AST i might have some sympathy cause it can be a bit complicated, but WHM...? In a full alliance raid?

:story:
That's nothing to do with a toxic team, you must be seriously shit. Granted I didn't play stormblood (i played ARR & Heavensward), but I cant imagine how a dutyfinder (basically casual matchmaking) raid could be that difficult. Learn the fight, keep yourself alive first and foremost. There are 6 of you healing, you dont have to raise everyone yourself or keep raising that one idiot who can't dodge the AoE.

Or if you hate it that much, its ff14 you can play literally every class on one character. That's the whole draw of the game. Just play another class for raid weeklies if healing is so toxic lmao.
Given his obvious masochism, you'd think that being a tank would be a natural for him. But he's so annoying that the other party members would just let him die and then disband, and he'd REEEEEEE about that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino