Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
So recently he tweeted about Kyoani. For those who don't know there was a psychopath who set fire to a Japanese animation studio and killed 34 people and wounded dozens of others. A really horrific attack.

Shrimps felt the need to insert himself into the discussion by saying

I need to dissect the levels of hypocrisy in these two tweets because if I don't my brain is going to eat itself.

1. There are several reasons why someone might think Maid Dragon is problematic. Wanna know the one Shrimpy ACTUALLY cares about? Why, the fact that one of the little girl dragons tries to have sex with another little girl, who is constantly creaming herself thinking about the first little dragon girl. I'm not kidding, at one point the little dragon girl flat out says "I wanted to **** her". It's even more explicit in the manga. So... shocking, Chris defending pedophiliac content.
2. Don't you wish death on video game studios all the time Chris?
3. Human lives are now valuable? Funny, you have no problem saying that all Nazis and Terfs should get the boot. I guess human life only matters for those that agree with you or pander to you.
4. I'm pretty sure no one is saying the attacks were good because they don't like cute gay characters. I'm pretty sure you invented that reason you fuckhole.
Oh I know why he feels the need to insert himself into this aside from the attention.
shrimpyfapstothis.jpg

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's do a Trolley Problem right here. What would Shrimpy choose?

The trolley is on route to kill Mamoru, who has been tied to the track by Harris. If Shrimpy pulls the lever, the track will switch over to kill a family of four.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's do a Trolley Problem right here. What would Shrimpy choose?

The trolley is on route to kill Mamoru, who has been tied to the track by Harris. If Shrimpy pulls the lever, the track will switch over to kill a family of four.
The family of four is dying. That's easy.

You need a more sadistic version to really make him sweat.

For example, Mamoru is gonna be run over if he doesn't pull the lever. If he does, an exact clone of Mamoru gets run over.

Either way, he loses something he cares about, he just has to choose one or the other.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This shit can't be real. He can't actually be that lacking in self-awareness. I don't want these tweets to exist. Why would someone complain about a video game making you shower in a public forum?
Because he takes it personally because he actually physically is disgusting and smelly and never bathes.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino