Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - Clawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why; The Decade-Long Story of a Violent Pedophile Blobfish with Chronic Lying and Backstabbing Tendencies & his Posse of Faux-Leftist Serial Harassers

validation needer

uh-oh!!!!
kiwifarms.net

Literally the FIRST BOSS of the expansion and he can't do it. This boss is designed to be easy as fuck. My god Shrimps, if you think THIS is hard you're not gonna be able to handle the last few fights. Not even playing with NPCs is going to save you.
lol his fingers are too stubby to press ctrl+another key at the same time so he has to click to use half of his abilities

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol his fingers are too stubby to press ctrl+another key at the same time so he has to click to use half of his abilities
If he's having this many issues with that fucking boss, I can't wait until he (optimistically, mind) gets to fucking Titania. That thing wipes parties like no one's business.

EurocopterTigre

Heliophobia will be met with 30x113mm cannon fire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Literally the FIRST BOSS of the expansion and he can't do it. This boss is designed to be easy as fuck. My god Shrimps, if you think THIS is hard you're not gonna be able to handle the last few fights. Not even playing with NPCs is going to save you.
:story:
Holy shit what? I manged to clear the dungeon completely blind, tanking no less. Who the fuck even wipes on story mode dungeons?
Edit:
Here's an archive

Last edited:

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
Okay didn't see that M&Ms he just shoved into his face while smashing his microphone into his greasy cheek. I was just skipping through the stream and didn't catch it. That's all the effort I'm gonna put in watching that stream. He could not even make it entertaining.

When it comes to the final fantasy series, almost all bosses have a set attack pattern. The easier ones, you can simply ignore it, but with the harder ones, it helps to learn the attack pattern to know what to defend against. Shrimpy simply does not want to put any effort in this, and is simply walking into a brick wall while ignoring the open door on his right.

Due to his years of playing warcrack, he should know that many bosses come in two flavors: tank n spank and bosses with mechanics. So this first boss was most likely designed to get him used to dealing with bosses that have certain mechanics to the fight.

EurocopterTigre

Heliophobia will be met with 30x113mm cannon fire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When it comes to the final fantasy series, almost all bosses have a set attack pattern. The easier ones, you can simply ignore it, but with the harder ones, it helps to learn the attack pattern to know what to defend against. Shrimpy simply does not want to put any effort in this, and is simply walking into a brick wall while ignoring the open door on his right.

Due to his years of playing warcrack, he should know that many bosses come in two flavors: tank n spank and bosses with mechanics. So this first boss was most likely designed to get him used to dealing with bosses that have certain mechanics to the fight.
The bosses in the dungeon don't even really have mechanics beyond: don't stand in the fire and heal/mitigate through the partywide AoEs. It should be a cakewalk if you've made it that far into the game, unless your tank and healer are somehow massively undergeared.

Edit: typos

Last edited:

Forte

kiwifarms.net
That's the thing. He's using NPCs. NPCs don't die unless you just completely ignore them the entire time. You notice when he wipes it's because HE died? Even the NPCs are programmed to go to the areas where you won't get hit by the boss's attacks. They are literally programmed to know the entire dungeon and execute perfectly. Had Shrimpy just packed his ass on any of the NPCs he would have had a super easy time. Instead, well... you saw the outcome.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
No chance of Shrimpy getting to The Trolley Problem in FFXIV?
That's the thing. He's using NPCs. NPCs don't die unless you just completely ignore them the entire time. You notice when he wipes it's because HE died? Even the NPCs are programmed to go to the areas where you won't get hit by the boss's attacks. They are literally programmed to know the entire dungeon and execute perfectly. Had Shrimpy just packed his ass on any of the NPCs he would have had a super easy time. Instead, well... you saw the outcome.
So you shouldn't ever call him an NPC because he's dumber than an NPC. Good to know.

KookiesNKreem

Pantsu Line, Freaky Girl Coming Your Way
kiwifarms.net
Because he's one of those nimrods that thinks any criticism of someone not performing a normal self care routine (bathing, washing, cleaning of any kind) is ableist. Because their spoons, you see, are so low that they can't devote energy to self care! It's ableist to assume they have the same energy levels as neurotypicals!

I've seen people like him spout that crap time and time again on tumblr and such back when I used to browse it before they removed all NSFW posts. Things like "hey um consider this: not everyone has the capacity to bathe every day!! and that's okay!!! don't impress neurotypical expectations on neurodivergents!! hth!!!"

It truly is a cancer. There's an alarming amount of people who think something as critical as bathing is a luxury and optional because they want to normalize depressive behavior.
Maybe if he ever cleaned himself, he'd feel a little better. Not only does a good hot shower do wonders for dead skin and oily hair, but make it hot enough and he might sweat about 200 pounds right off.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1565940824973.png
Chris got banned from a livestream chat
1565940951420.png
1565940981462.png
HARRIS
1565941069085.png

1565940666092.png
1565940678857.png
Cow crossover
1565940591095.png
"love too have to do a cw for my next ffxiv dungeon healing video because some jackass in the party said a fucking racial slur with meme letter replacement to "Get away" with it..."
1565941230005.png
"why the fuck do most gaming discord servers have at least 5 or more Nazi frog emojis?"
1565941258570.png
HARRIS
1565941408634.png
1565941424898.png
Chris encourages bullying of weebs
1565941354032.png
HARRIS
1565940547957.png
Chris thinks there is nothing wrong with his underage rape ERP, defends 'andrearitsu'
1565940102055.png
1565940146950.png
He's still mad he got caught, repeatedly, lying about his age.

1565940451902.png
On a hunch, I checked and sure enough he's back to trying to lure people into his creepy ERPs again.
1565940230699.png
1565940279167.png
1565940398948.png

1565941552472.png

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 893309
View attachment 893350
View attachment 893351
HARRIS
View attachment 893355

View attachment 893300
View attachment 893301
Cow crossover
View attachment 893298
"love too have to do a cw for my next ffxiv dungeon healing video because some jackass in the party said a fucking racial slur with meme letter replacement to "Get away" with it..."
View attachment 893403
"why the fuck do most gaming discord servers have at least 5 or more Nazi frog emojis?"
View attachment 893430
HARRIS
View attachment 893451
View attachment 893452
View attachment 893447
HARRIS
View attachment 893297
Chris thinks there is nothing wrong with his underage rape ERP, defends 'andrearitsu'
View attachment 893289
View attachment 893290

View attachment 893295
Of all the stupid shit Chris lies about, his lying about his age strikes me as one of the dumbest, because (Thanks to him) we have his legal name. His legal name used on official records, official records that are searchable by the public. Records which obviously list his real age and date of birth.

On a hunch, I checked and sure enough he's back to trying to lure people into his creepy ERPs again.
View attachment 893292
View attachment 893293
View attachment 893294
Chris will never stop trying, just as he'll never stop lying. He's got compulsions and he has to follow them. It's the only way he knows how to live.

King Kobra

Snek
kiwifarms.net

Of course he's playing as a fuckin Lalafel
And I pity the poor souls who have him as healer during any of the mandatory 8-man trials of ShB :stress:

View attachment 893309
View attachment 893350
View attachment 893351
HARRIS
View attachment 893355

View attachment 893300
View attachment 893301
Cow crossover
View attachment 893298
View attachment 893403
View attachment 893430
HARRIS
View attachment 893451
View attachment 893452
View attachment 893447
HARRIS
View attachment 893297
View attachment 893289
View attachment 893290

View attachment 893295
View attachment 893292
View attachment 893293
View attachment 893294

View attachment 893457
Nice autism here,sicko

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino