• ”ever-thinning hairline that is receding”

Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / "Rose" / HungAndBuxom / GunGayOnline / TowerOfGay / Granis25, etcClawshrimpy is a *shota rape fetishist* and here's why

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by XYZpdq, Dec 1, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. UPDATE 8/21/2018
    This OP is a WIP with work from @Gook Choy and @Feline Darkmage collecting the info scattered throughout this 100 page monster of a thread. Caps coming soon, the previous OP under a spoiler for now until everything is ironed out.
    ---------------------------

If you want to see what an autistic obsessed with masturbating to self-flagellation looks like, look no further than Christopher McGee, infamously known across the Internet as “Clawshrimpy.”

Clawshrimpy is a 33 year old weeaboo pedophile, enamored with luring underage minors to roleplay violent gay rape scenes in chat services like Skype and Discord.

While he claims to have transitioned and is non-binary, he also identifies as “gay” and doesn't use female pronouns, thereby confirming that all social justice idiots have no idea what the fuck they're on about.

He spends the majority of his existence masturbating to his own Twitter feed, wherein he loves to threaten suicide, encourages suicide in others as a show of “solidarity” and frequently whines about being an “oppressed, marginalized individual” all while anger-fapping to people who tell him to grow the fuck up already.

Clawshrimpy has an internet footprint as wide and as deep as the Yucatan crater that killed the fucking dinosaurs. He has been banned from multiple forums (most notably Something Awful , rpanons on Dreamwidth for socking to both whiteknight and troll himself, and several times on 4chan's /m/) because he's a fucking moron who has zero social skills and a warped view of life in general.

It is because of the presence of the now famous left-wing youtube media critic and fellow lolcow Hbomberguy posting in the above SA thread criticizing Shrimpy that the pedophile now harasses and libels him as an "abuser".

Between then and now him and Harris/Hbomberguy had tried to bury the hatchet with Shrimpy over private messages on Skype. (That Shrimpy himself leaked nonetheless!) Only for Shrimpy to backstab him, forcing him to block Shrimpy on every platform due to the sustained harassment campaign. For example: he victim blames Hbomb for himself flipping out about us laughing that he's harassing Hbomb.

Continuing his pattern of harassing people and being banned from everywhere, even r/GamerGhazi (a notable anti-GG reddit community known for cannibalizing popular youtubers for being failing purity tests) deleted his harassing "call out" of Harris and told him he was being over the top.

He frequently suicide baits on twitter about feeling "worthless" as a means of eliciting pity asspats and to try and emotionally manipulate anyone who listens to him.
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1so7oe6
    http://archive.is/6F8yJ

It's to a point that Chris is such a narcissist he refuses to take any responsibility for anything he does wrong. Instead opting to talk shit about his therapist. Repeatedly.

He also claims have been raped, but this claim is dubious as he looks like an anthropomorphic blobfish that was attacked by a denim scarecrow.

He uses this supposed rape as a cudgel to shut down criticism, as was seen in his stint posting in this very thread and when someone on twitter challenged him.

When not trying to find things to rage about online, he lives with his 30 year old younger brother in an apartment, where they collect tardbux in exchange for not murdering the general public. He previously lived in an overheated tuna can of a trailer and it took his brother Jonathan "Uriel" McGee days of pleading to convince him to change their home for something better.

Clawshrimpy has also complained about his brother making him walk out to McDonalds in the rain.

One of his best friends was a guy he who uses the online handle "Shotagonist".

Current friends include:
    Peter Katzinski: A sociopathic german keyboard warrior who manipulates the mentally ill in order to use as ammunition against this website in retaliation for covering drama about people he is a fan or friend of. Frequently encourages violence against people who disagree with him, particularly women.

RBloyalT / Robyn: A "trans woman" notable for having a beard and orbiting Shrimpy for a few months now. Has claimed the pedophile has helped improve his mental health.

Nick Amand: [coming soon]

Dox (outdated as of the move to the aparment)
    Mother's Dox
    Clawshrimpy Bingo
    A selfie (+complaining)

Q: Shrimpy claims KF has been stalking him for years, is this true?
    A: No. This thread has only existed since July 2017 because he created an account on here to chew people out for talking shit about him in the obscure laughingstocks thread. The first few pages of this thread were from that one, and this wouldn't exist if he hadn't harassed people on here who'd largely forgot about him.

Q: Shrimpy claims that he got hacked and is innocent.
    A: Debunked in a wonderful post on page 102 by @Hellfire

Q: Who is "Rose"?
    A: Rose is presumed to be a sockpuppet Chris McGee uses to whiteknight for himself. He claims that she is a really close trans female friend of his that always changes/deletes her twitter handles because of getting harassed. There is no verifiable outside proof that Rose is a real person, unlike with Robyn, Nick, and Peter.

"She" harasses all and/or slanders all the same people Shrimpy does. As well as types in a manner extremely similar to Shrimpy, albeit angrier and far more aggressive when compared to the "uwu easily triggered shota boy" persona he plays on his main account.

"Rose" has existed under a multitude of twitter handles including but not limited to: Lagoeater, HungAndBuxom, TowerOfGay, LacrimosaOfRose, Rose the Sneasel, and GunGayOnline. New Rose socks are found often, and frequently deleted shortly after discovery.

As mentioned before Chris has a history of socking to defend himself.

Q: Who does Chris McGee target for his Harassment campaigns?
    A: A lot of people. Mostly "ableists" who consist of left-wingers who fail his ridiculously high standard purity tests. His biggest focus is on Harry Brewis/Harris/Hbomberguy.

However he has also targetted: TotalBiscuit, TB's Wife Genna Bain, TB's Child, ContraPoints, and Jim Sterling.

MORE COMING SOON

[Edit courtesy of somebody: Recently, Clawshrimpy has been spreading harassment of Hbomberguy all over reddit and twitter starting from this post is where we cover his current chimpouts.]
    [MOD EDIT: Direct evidence has been found showing that Shrimpdick is a pedo.

[Mod Edit: This post was originally in the Obscure Laughingstocks thread like 3 years old but @Clawshrimpy decided to sperg like a spastic chimpanzee and draw attention. Basically acting like the the non-binary mechsperg version of Tamarlover]

How about Clawshrimpy?
    I only know him from when he shows up on 4chan's /m/ to spasm about why Gurren Lagann is terrible and mean and evil and promotes abuse, but apparently he's made himself noticeable in some other circles.

• Informative  x 24
    • Winner  x 9
    • Like  x 4
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    #1 XYZpdq, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2018
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Clawshrimpy is amazing, as a mecha sperg (kind of obligatory for someone who used to post on /m/ all day, I guess).

He's gone total SJW lately, too, if his twitter is any sign.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Hodor

Hodor z-list shitposter

kiwifarms.net
  3. I've encountered him. Man is he nuts. "Oh, TTGL is awful because Simon didn't embrace his femininity and instead it is beaten out of him. Eva is evil because it tells this feminine boy he is worthless. But Gaogaigar is incredible because it has a feminine boy who could easily be read as being trans"

Because I'm sure that was the intent of GGG, considering it comes from a country where homophobia is still far more accepted than it is in America.

Edit: So, I decided to write about my limited experience with Shrimpy. I did talk to him a few times when he was unbanned, as well as read a lot of what he was posting.

First off, the guy's mindset is pretty damn juvenile. I'm not saying that in the way where he would laugh at toilet humor or something, just his interpretation of shows/characters is incredibly black and white. Basically, it boils down to the use of violence. If you hit someone, you're abusive. If you kill, you're a monster. So, context of why someone hits another (read: Kamina punching Simon to get him out of his funk before everyone is killed) doesn't matter and he will shittalk. the person doing the punching. He actually said everyone dying would have been preferable to him than this one action.

I. AM. NOT. JOKING. Way he sees it, this is anime spreading toxic masculinity. That having shy boys like Simon or Shinji (Evangelion) and treating them like crap for it is evil. Again, context doesn't matter so much as him seeing the idea of them manning up being an improvement (and we saw how that worked for Shinji in Rebuild). His whole outlook is binary, something he was called out for in relation to gender roles.

He freaking idolizes Gaogaigar though, self-inserting him into the kid character. He says the kid can be read as trans, ignoring Mamoru's like 8, and idolizes the tradition hero Guy. He even took the kid wearing a toga at the end (because he's alien Jesus or something) as the show as being himself rather than the show trying to look mythological. He talks about how the show was so progressive while other people were trying to drill into his head it wasn't, that they only cared about selling toys. Tried explaining to him about how Japan is conformist and how it's treatment of LGBT issues isn't SJW-friendly, only for him to post some obscure manga series where the trans author talks about LGBT issues (Hanayome wa Motodanshi) as "proof" that it's not that bad.

The guy is living incarnate of Tumblr SJ. I kinda felt sad for him when he talked about how all these other groups hated him and how people were encouraging him to leave echo-chambers, and in all honesty still do. He seems to get somewhat that the way he acts is the problem, but is so goddamn bullheaded about what he believes he doesn't care to do anything about it. He was in some program dealing with his issues, but then bitched about how they stopped helping him when he completed it (so he didn't apply what he was supposed to learn). The guy's lonely, hence why he came back to /m/ even know it's pretty clear they hate him. But in the end, the lack of care about his attitude quickly drains away any sympathy.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #3 Kamen Rider Black RX, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2018
    Kamen Rider Black RX

Kamen Rider Black RX Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Yeah he was already a mess before he got tumbld, but now he's really on another level.

• Like Like x 7
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

5. Hey, asshole, does it make you feel good to talk about me behind my back on some hateful little coordinated harassment forum? I put up with the triggery bullshit on the sign up page just to tell you you're a fucking monster treating me like this. Looking down at me because I'm neurodivergent, comparing me to Christine, no fucking wonder my twitter and curiouscat/ask fill with hatred if I've got obcessive hateful fucks like you talking behind my back at a place like this.

Also, you haven't suffered like I have, so maybe, just maybe motherfucker, you just don't understand my perspective of shows because I've lived a different life frm you and I don't see things from the perspective of bigoted masculines. Also, stop fucking misgendering me, and stop it with the fucking anti-autistic talk you pieces of shit.

• Autistic  x 103
    • Dumb  x 22
    • Late  x 14
    • Winner  x 5
    •  x 4
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Mad on the Internet  x 3
    • Deviant  x 3
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Achievement  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    Clawshrimpy aka Christopher McGee

Clawshrimpy aka Christopher McGee Tries to RP Child Rape with Kids on Discord
    Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  6. They talked about you like a year ago, lol calm down

• Agree  x 37
    • Winner  x 10
    • Like  x 4
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    wagglyplacebo

wagglyplacebo The loneliest punk
    Staff Member Community Admin True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. kys

• Agree  x 26
    • Optimistic  x 6
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Welcome to the farms my dude! I hope you enjoy your very long and productive stay here! I'm sure you'll find the other members here to be intellectually stimulating. Suicide should only cross your mind once or twice.

• Agree  x 19
    • Winner  x 11
    • Like  x 3
    • DRINK  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Autistic  x 1
    John Furrman

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I didn't even know shitheads here were talking crap about me until someone on my curiouscat alerted me I was on this place's radar.... once I found out.... I just simply couldn't be quiet about it.

• Dumb  x 45
    • Autistic  x 13
    • Like  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Powerlevel  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  10. kys, for real

• Agree  x 20
    • Autistic  x 5
    • Winner  x 4
    • Optimistic  x 1
    ICametoLurk

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 49
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 8
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    wagglyplacebo

wagglyplacebo The loneliest punk
    Staff Member Community Admin True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Too bad for you, I've tried and failed.

• Feels  x 26
    • Autistic  x 13
    • Dumb  x 12
    • Powerlevel  x 7
    •  x 4
    • Dislike  x 3
    • Winner  x 3
    • Informative  x 3
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 29
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    hood LOLCOW

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner  x 46
    • Semper Fidelis  x 3
    • DRINK  x 3
    • Agree  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    UnwiseKhan

UnwiseKhan ayylmao akbar

kiwifarms.net
  14. You think I'm just being emo? You stirhgt white cis neurotypical motherfuckers don't know what it's like to be like me. If you have had things like I have to irrepreably changed your life, and don't have the privledges you do, maybe you wouldn't think I'm so strange or lesser.

Have any of you felt even a shread of compassion for anyone who is different from you?

• Dumb  x 43
    • Autistic  x 12
    • Optimistic  x 4
    •  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  15. lol no

• Winner  x 35
    • Agree  x 14
    • Like  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    ICametoLurk

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Stop digging up old profiles from places I no longer go to because I was fucking forced out. I haven't touched TVT since I transitioned because I cut those people out of my life because they were problematic shitheads.

They would have never accepted my transhood anyway.

• Dumb  x 22
    • Informative  x 18
    • Disagree  x 4
    • Autistic  x 4
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  17. Yes, and my compassion is telling me you need to be bullied until you realize what a fucking moron you are for coming here and announcing it on your twatter. So you don't make the same mistake twice.

• Winner  x 31
    • Agree  x 7
    • Semper Fidelis  x 5
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    John Furrman

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. What's the matter, couldn't get the cap off?

• Winner  x 35
    • Semper Fidelis  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    Male

Male This guy fucks!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. >tfw can't get the cap off the Gummy Bear Vitamins to overdose on them.

• Feels  x 18
    • Winner  x 4
    • Like  x 3
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    ICametoLurk

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.