• ”I too am a baconist......”

Skitzocow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / "Rose" / HungAndBuxom / GunGayOnline / TowerOfGayHarasser, Sockpuppeter, Perpetual Self-Victimizer, Future Axe Murderer, Pedo, Erotomaniac for Hbomb

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by XYZpdq, Dec 1, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. i get serious nick bate vibes from this. not just in that they're both pedos, but in their internet prescence.

i cant lose the feeling that literally anything anyone says to him is going to end up being his masturbation fodder

call him a dumb faggot? "uwu i-im so w-weak and fragile" (furious jerking off heard in the distance)
    give him encouragement? "i don't deserve to be loved" (furious jerking off heard in the distance)
    legitimate advice? "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO ABLEIST FUCK MY TENDER ANIME BOY BODY WAS RAPED" (you get it)

i did notice that anything referencing him being a fat middle aged white guy was deleted without comment, probably because it works against the fantasy.

twitter is weird. racism is bad, old speds in dresses forcibly making the public part of their degenerate sex life is good.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    niggers

niggers GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT

kiwifarms.net
  2. bitching about someone stalking Hbomberguy is like criticizing Hitler for trying to murder Stalin lmao

also this whole site is based off of the concept of being an e-stalker

•  x 4
    • Autistic  x 3
    • Dumb  x 2
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    samuraicrack

samuraicrack Hard R N Word

kiwifarms.net
  3. No one's bitching about the fact that he's doing it. More amazed at how bad at the whole ordeal he is. Claw is infuriatingly terrible at like everything, mostly because he thinks hard work and effort are forms of abuse.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. what fucking dipshit twittersphere are you from that "shut in pedo" = "hitler" and "unfunny youtuber" = "stalin"

• Agree  x 9
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    •  x 2
    • DRINK  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    niggers

niggers GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm calling the police

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Soccer Hooligan

Soccer Hooligan rejecting the gay robot agenda
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I mean, there are a few shit threads here. This is not one of them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  7. upload_2018-4-9_18-59-25.png

upload_2018-4-9_18-59-11.png

upload_2018-4-9_18-59-0.png

upload_2018-4-9_18-57-34.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    AngeloTheWizard

AngeloTheWizard Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads

kiwifarms.net
  8. He's never openly mentioned any of this on twitter or youtube. He probably remembers Clawshrimpy being something along the lines of"some random on SA me and my friends laughed at years ago, a lolcow like DSP. But less failure to cook ramen noodles, and way more sadness".

He might know that Chris is flailing around right now and just doesn't care much. He did respond to the one anon on curious cat that was obviously Shrimpy by asking "what do you want me to do?"

He probably knows that no matter what he does it won't be good enough to Chris "Eternal Victim" McGee.

Honestly it's more like Christopher is CWC and Harry is Adam Stackhouse. It all started when the Chris in the equation wanted to prove something (CWC was that he was good enough to win a contest, and Shrimpy was that his opinions are the only good opinions) and one person (Stackhouse, Brewis) got in the way of that by shattering the dream, so now the lolcow named Chris is BLANGRY.

Nigga are you autistic? This site is against actually going out and hassling these people on purpose or becoming violently angry about the subjects.

Chris does both.
    All day.
    Almost every day.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Yiffmas in July
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. "I want to gain sympathy for a fake suicide attempt but this is the best I can do..."

FTFY

• Agree Agree x 5
    Pointless Pedant

Pointless Pedant Disgusting Liberal
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. "I know! I'll actively pursue and directly, publicly harass the guy I claim is secretly terrorizing me! That will prove I'm on the up and up!"

And he's watching Hbomb more intently than KF ever has him or Harris.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. a-logs are lolcows too.

• Agree Agree x 6
    GreenJacket

GreenJacket Na kmetiji je lepo

kiwifarms.net
  12. Uploading that video says he thought people wanted to hear it. So much :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

• Agree Agree x 2
    kcbbq

kcbbq Art trappists gory?

kiwifarms.net
  13. He sperged out and crashed into slumber.
    upload_2018-4-9_23-41-35.png
    upload_2018-4-9_23-40-47.png
    upload_2018-4-9_23-40-57.png
    upload_2018-4-9_23-40-5.png
    upload_2018-4-9_23-39-44.png
    upload_2018-4-9_23-38-53.png
    upload_2018-4-9_23-39-30.png
    upload_2018-4-9_23-39-20.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. What I wouldn't give to be in the same room as Christopher and his therapist. Surprised he still has a therapist. I would figure the therapist would rather take their chances at finding a new client than having to put up with that for even 1 hour of the month, worse if it's 1 hour out of every week.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Login

Login A Space Heater

kiwifarms.net
  15. Another spoiled American suburbanite whining about how hard they have it. Wash, rinse and repeat. Quite frankly, it makes me sick.

• Agree Agree x 14
    Armchair Psychologist

Armchair Psychologist Old bastard

kiwifarms.net
  16. Is he actually getting attention from anyone other than his longterm enemies from Kiwifarms, SA, and /m/?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]
    The tweet dunking him for being a pedo has had more feedback than any of his loony toons rants about a person who hasn't acknowledge he exists in years.

• Winner Winner x 39
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.