• Serial killer vibe is just American bs.”

Skitzocow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / "Rose" / HungAndBuxom / GunGayOnlineSerial Harasser, Sockpuppeter, Perpetual Self-Victimizer, Future Axe Murderer, Pedo, Rape Fetish

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by XYZpdq, Dec 1, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. This is exactly why I refuse to believe any of this ever happened. This is also why I bring up Mr. Garrison from south park. Shrimpy is someone who desperately wants to be a victim, he wants all this to have happened to him. I firmly believe the whole "gang rape" was him getting his ass kicked for being a weirdo.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I actually disagree. I think something DID happen to Shrimpy - not as many times or with all of the details Shrimpy claims, but I genuinely believe something traumatic happened to Shrimpy when he was young. It would explain his RP posts looking to role play young boys being raped, many victims go on to become abusers or fantasize about their trauma to have power over it. HOWEVER, because of Shrimpy’s major victim complex, he has severely internalized this incident and allowed it to rule his life and be his excuse to never improve or change as a person. Shrimpy’s just too fucked up to have not gone through *something*, but the lies run so deep we’ll never quite know what it was.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Cho Chan

Cho Chan living in a box

kiwifarms.net
  3. If that's the case, then my guess is most likely an uncle bad touch situation or an adult from school.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm willing to give him some benefit of the doubt. Abuse probably did happen, hence why he's so fucked up, but not even close to the abuse he's describing. I think the RP is him exaggerating whatever abuse he received to the extreme. Still doesn't excuse his lying and pity-fishing, to be clear, but I do think there may be a grain of truth behind his claims.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Apparently Chris was lying about some trans support server he was on where he got booted for saying sociopathic shit about TB and then decided to try and smear an admin or something. Included her @ and everything. Stay classy shrimpy.
    https://twitter.com/queerchangeling/status/1000359036330610689
    upload_2018-6-14_3-36-47.png
    edit: not my censor bars but red is shrimpy.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Apparently things are much worse with Shrimpydickles. While he is spending his every waking moment screaming at the void and Hbomb, his brother, which I learned would be the one taking care of him even if their mother couldn't anymore making him an upstanding guy, is being stressed with them needing to move into another trailer park. Their mom is gonna take care of her and her husband in case they would be evicted so Uriel has to find a new place for him and Shrimpy. There are no evidence that Shrimpy is doing anything to help his brother. He e-begs a lot and he couldn't e-beg to help his brother take care of their moving expenses?

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Does shrimpy do anything but be on-line all day?

Wait, what a dumb fuckin question. Ignore me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Well, he likes to cry in bed.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. kiwifarms.net

10. Out of all the terms Shrimpy uses wrongly, “discourse” is the one that annoys me the most.

I am just speculating here, but I guess he was flirty with the boys in high school/late elementary school (in a RP ad he posted here he described he wanted a shy character that was flirty and got bullied by it), so I think what happened is that he went to far with someone that used to put up with him and after this last straw then joined the bullying guys out of spite. So I guess Shrimpy’s repressed feelings + weird sexual desires + getting bullied hard for expressing such feelings and desires towards someone + :autism: ended up creating a trauma, in which he further sexualized it and fetishized it in a way to cope with it. Maybe the bullying they did also had sexual connotations (i.e fingering Shrimpy’s ass from behind, grabbing his dick and pressing down on his balls, etc) which helped cause this proccess in his head.

CattleKing

CattleKing Cattle life... marked people, happy people

kiwifarms.net
  11. The tweets were deleted off the sock.
    upload_2018-6-13_18-57-56.png
    upload_2018-6-13_18-58-30.png

upload_2018-6-13_18-57-34.png
    He chimped because someone said what HARRIS did wasn't that big a deal.
    upload_2018-6-13_18-59-50.png
    upload_2018-6-13_19-0-1.png
    upload_2018-6-13_18-59-16.png
    "they publically humiliated me and gaslit me and bullied me and were huge ableists!"
    upload_2018-6-13_19-1-14.png
    upload_2018-6-13_19-2-14.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-3-35.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-3-12.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-4-47.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-4-29.png

It's not his fault he is banned everywhere, it must be the fault of others.
    upload_2018-6-13_19-6-59.png
    upload_2018-6-13_19-7-17.png
    upload_2018-6-13_19-7-31.png

upload_2018-6-13_19-7-41.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. If anyone ever asks if Shrimpy will ever get better, I want them to be linked to those images. He is completely incapable of realizing his faults or that he might have to not sperg out constantly in order to get people to like him. He's not a victim in the slightest; in an alternate universe where people actually like him his unbudging behavior would lead to him ostracizing others the same way he's been ostracized.

• Agree Agree x 4
    #992 Stock Image Photographer, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Stock Image Photographer

Stock Image Photographer What kind of fruit do you like the most?

kiwifarms.net
  13. Well, you know how the old saying goes "If you run into assholes all day..."

• Agree Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Catgirl (Male) Rights Activist
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. "…it sounds like ableism to me"

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Watching shrimpo misuse buzzwords is like watching, in real time, any semblance of words having meaning being lost. We're all going to hell.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. But... but... Shrimpy can't be an asshole... he's an autistic, gay, transtrender... errr... transgender... uh... never mind, Shrimpy is a fucking asshole. Whatever happened in the past that made him like that is in the past. He lives in a society where he has access to the tools to fix his problems at his disposal, but he just chooses to be a victim. This is a guy where you look within 10 feet of him and he goes crying rape. A few backhands across the face would do him a world of good.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Someone blamed him for an "Izzy" locking their Twitter, he blames others.
    upload_2018-6-14_18-52-13.png
    upload_2018-6-14_18-52-36.png
    They said if that is the case then he is unable to blame HARRIS for Kiwi Farms mocking him, Chris chimps that it's "not the same thing" because HARRIS has "influebnce[sic]," a "platform," and "privledges[sic]" Chris allegedly does not.
    upload_2018-6-14_18-54-29.png
    upload_2018-6-14_18-54-47.png
    upload_2018-6-14_18-57-49.png
    upload_2018-6-14_18-58-34.png
    :story: :story: :story: It's supposedly his birthday today and he wants to "fucking dissappear[sic]" and is so "hopeless and powerless."
    upload_2018-6-14_18-59-40.png
    upload_2018-6-14_19-4-17.png
    He chimped again when someone pressed him on continuing to blame HARRIS.
    upload_2018-6-14_19-2-9.png
    upload_2018-6-14_19-2-57.png
    He then harassed HARRIS and SHAUN on Twitter while tagging them.
    upload_2018-6-14_19-3-54.png
    His sock was shit-stirring and is now locked down.
    upload_2018-6-14_19-6-58.png
    upload_2018-6-14_19-7-10.png
    upload_2018-6-14_19-9-25.png
    upload_2018-6-14_19-9-39.png
    Chris thinks it would be "so much easier to just fucking die" so he stops getting dunked on and people wouldn't "misgender" him.
    upload_2018-6-14_19-7-41.png
    "life would be better for queer/trans twitter if i was gone, because clearly their feelings matter more than mine, all my struggle is made up lies anyhow."
    upload_2018-6-14_19-10-9.png
    upload_2018-6-14_19-10-56.png
    He claims it was his sock account that sperged out and not him.
    upload_2018-6-14_19-17-35.png
    upload_2018-6-14_19-17-56.png
    Chris admits he incited harassment as his actions "caused certain friends of [his] to take things fuirther[sic] than [he] intended."
    upload_2018-6-14_19-18-35.png
    upload_2018-6-14_19-18-50.png
    "wanting to die is not how i imagined my birthday to go but here we are
    fuck"
    upload_2018-6-14_19-21-28.png

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Rate me A-Log all you want, but seeing that anon bypass Shrimpy's frightened little boy act and state plainly that he's responsible for his own life made my day. This is the second time in a row Shrimpy has tried to throw a pity party for himself and gotten smacked for it on CuriousCat. Since I know he'll never realize that it's a bad idea, I wonder if the next time it happens he'll break his facade and respond with hostility. Also, the fact that he still expects people to believe that he and "Rose" are two different people can be summed up pretty well with this image:
    Turbo Story.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Stock Image Photographer

Stock Image Photographer What kind of fruit do you like the most?

kiwifarms.net
  19. Guy never had responsibility for a day in his whole life.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. So from what I gathered is he thinks some big youtube leftist saying something in general about people who vaguely act like Shrimpy, so Chris took it as a personal attack vagueposting and then when told he was being a silly goose he splurged rage all over innocent twitter trannies to the point of cyberbullying one of them with his Rose sock account?

• Agree Agree x 6
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Catgirl (Male) Rights Activist
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.