• "Third, I'm an atheist and I like anime."

Lolcow Christopher McGee / Clawshrimpy / "Rose" / HungAndBuxom4chan Mech Sperg, hates Gurren Lagaan, Harasses & Stalks Hbomberguy, Shota Loving Pedofork

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by XYZpdq, Dec 1, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Got it, thanks. Funny how he yells so much about this even though he has no actual physical or mental disability. Although I suppose being incredibly re.tarded as he is counts as a disability.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Yeah, much like "transgender", "ableism" is just a word that's been cheapened by idiot tumblrites at the expense of the people the words actually apply to. Picking on an exceptional individual or not hiring someone in a wheelchair for a desk job solely because they are in a wheelchair, or something like that is ableism, not fucking telling actually mentally ill people to seek treatment for their illness

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard Pepper Jack 'bout to cut somebody!

kiwifarms.net
  3. His transformation from smug pseudo-intellectual twat to whiny, impotent SJW is hilariously pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    PickleGuy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. He's taking on the -gate harassment campaign suffix. Shrimpy is GamerGate now.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage The Great & Powerful
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Another day spent sperging out about HARRIS. He decided to watch his stream again and got triggered and chimped out within 5 minutes.

upload_2018-4-12_2-37-35.png

upload_2018-4-12_2-37-51.png
    Around 5 minutes elapsed between the top and bottom tweet here.
    upload_2018-4-12_2-38-13.png
    He then started going through HARRIS' Tumblr because he had left curiouscat. He saw someone ask about "X is garbage and here's why" and flew into an autistic fury that ended with him chimping so hard he directly tweeted at HARRIS to demand satisfaction over this "smoking gun."
    upload_2018-4-12_2-39-30.png

upload_2018-4-12_2-40-42.png

upload_2018-4-12_2-41-21.png

upload_2018-4-12_2-46-0.png

upload_2018-4-12_2-41-47.png

upload_2018-4-12_2-42-2.png

upload_2018-4-12_2-42-15.png

upload_2018-4-12_2-45-9.png

• Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. lol, calm down and get help.

He's so butthurt about a phrase he did not coin, that his victim facade is falling. It's like someone stole his original character or something. Hell, his typing even improved.
    And I really wish he'd learn some new words, ableism this, ableism that, like he's on a repeat. Just because he has autism doesn't mean that's the one and only reason people don't want to deal with him.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Purple Man

Purple Man You can't
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Like, I'm not even trying to shitpost or troll him with this one:

Holy fucking shit dude GET HELP

• Agree Agree x 8
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard Pepper Jack 'bout to cut somebody!

kiwifarms.net
  8. REEEE YOU ABLEIST SHITLORD

The sad thing is he's already seeing a therapist who's basically telling him the same things we are, and he's buttblistered that the therapist isn't coddling him and validating his autistic rage.

This is Jon Sweet levels of not letting shit go. Like, this is dumb shit that happened on the internet. He could have just made up a new pseudonym and moved on, but his deadly combination of autism + victim complex compels him to keep obsessing over someone who made fun of him for being an insufferable twat.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Shadow Fox

Shadow Fox Internet Professional

kiwifarms.net
  9. Jesus Christ man, you need to calm the fuck down.
    :c

I Exist

I Exist "Do not hate, hate is not so good."

kiwifarms.net
  10. If you know Shrimpy, that's enough to set him off. The fact is, he absolutely detests being told HE'S the problem. He even admits as such. Only thing he knows how to do is play the victim card. This is why he hates his therapist, this is why he says his councilers didn't help him because he didn't follow what they said.

It's kinda sad we have a Chris that out-CWCs CWC.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Kamen Rider Black RX

Kamen Rider Black RX Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm pretty sure the entire cast of Dangan Ronpa is mentally ill / disabled / oppressed in one way or another. That's the point of the game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Shrimpy's theme song.

Kamen Rider Black RX

Kamen Rider Black RX Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. It's fun to put this guy's tweets into the Crytyper.

For example:

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    #473 PickleGuy, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    PickleGuy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I've got to give Shrimpy this: It really takes a level of dedication to make this much of a fool out of yourself, and yet they refuse to acknowledge for one second that there might be a problem. He perpetually complains about how terrible his life is, and yet never does anything to change it.

This is a fascinating breed of lolcow, the kind who thinks Hbomberguy is too ableist. If you're going to go after Hbomber, at least go after something that's not completely exceptional.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman Especially Good At The Celebrity Overdose

kiwifarms.net
  15. This is a theme with the guy for ever

See, his autistic gao gai gar crusade

kiwifarms.net
  16. Even for an SJW though, his behaviour is highly exceptional. A typical SJW will at least have some basis in choosing their targets, usually going after their critics than people sympathetic with their cause.

Shrimpy going after Hbomber for ableism is like an anti-feminist going after Sargon for not talking enough about feminism, what more could you possibly want?

Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman Especially Good At The Celebrity Overdose

kiwifarms.net
  17. Shrimpy and reality were never on speaking terms.

He is the eternal master of shooting himself in the foot because he's not intelligent or capable of understanding what he's watching or what he's talking about, and being too fucking stubborn and prideful to ever give up. I think that's why "get help" is so infuriating to him. Despite all his victim protestations, he's basically just offended someone's telling him what to do. He's a rebel without a clue. Or talent. Or charisma.

It's not about ableism. Shrimpy doesn't know what that word means, even the SJW version. What this is about is REVENGE. Harris took part in Shrimpy's darkest hour when an entire internet forum tried to helpfully explain how Shrimpy was wrong and even tried to be nice to him afterwards only to sever after Shrimpy proved too insane even for hbomb. Shrimpy's just lashing out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Huehuehue

Shrimpy, I know you're reading this, and I know how much you love it when people tell you to "get help", makes you feel special doesn't it? I just want to say, I'm definitely not one of those people. I actively don't want you to get help. I can picture how much stress you put yourself through every, single, day. You're fucking balding because of it. I bet you toss and turn from sheer nausea every night, knowing how impotent you are, knowing that no matter how much you scream into the void, which you do all day every day, nobody will hear you. You really fucking believe HBomb stole that slogan from you, because you have nothing else going on in your life, and even that little thing is beyond the grasp of your meaty man-hands. I relish in how much undue stress you put yourself through every day, and I hope you keep going through it every day until you die at age 50 from sheer stress and not taking care of your bloated body. Nobody loves you, and it doesn't even matter if you "deserve" love or not as you keep saying. In the end, nobody, not a single fucking soul, cares about you long-term. You even had to make a sockpuppet on twitter because you don't have a single friend! We're the closest you'll ever get to someone caring about you, and even that isn't much, because most of us kind of forget you even exist after we're done reading the thread, so we can go on to read the next thread about the next generic moron that comes our way.
    Shrimpy, you're not even sad. You're nothing. No matter how much you bluff about killing yourself, you are still nothing. You don't matter, you don't even exist. Nobody pays attention to you, and they never will. You should go to bed tonight with a new thought in your head. Not anger, or rage, or frustration, but instead despair. Absolute, incomprehensible despair, knowing literally nobody on this earth even cares about you. No one loves you, no one hates you, you simply don't matter.
    But I know this won't phase you, because you need attention. All people do. And since nobody loves you, at least you can pretend people hate you. Screaming into the void, saying everyone hates you and you're an innocent victim, when nobody even follows you on twitter or twitch. This is the only way you know how to cope, the only thing you have to distract yourself from the crushing loneliness. I just wanna say again, I'm a huge fan, and I fucking love thinking about you withering in the despair of absolute solitude like this. I hope it lasts.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    The Fool

The Fool hey this is making me shit

kiwifarms.net
  19. upload_2018-4-12_22-44-46.png

upload_2018-4-12_22-43-56.png
    upload_2018-4-12_22-44-7.png
    upload_2018-4-12_22-44-17.png

• Winner Winner x 4
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. It's been a long time since I watched his most hated robot anime, but didn't the cool guy punch the kid because he froze up and they were both going to get killed? So in Shrimps world, people should stand idly by and get killed instead of doing something to save themselves and their friend?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1K4rVJKBXDXyn3r9VNou3HRppa5oqnETHy

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.