Inactive Christopher Robert Fowler / Black Tea Recluse / Deinarious / Autismerlin / Caffeine Hermit / Reclusive Tulpa / Deine / Dei / Jikken21 / Mad Malkavian - Obese Schizo with a Pinkie Pie Tulpa, 4chan Spammer, ‘Energy Vampire’, ‘Dark Magician’, Raped By Aliens, Q-ANON, Zoophile, Former Otherkin

Pee Wee Herman

Playhouse Overlord
kiwifarms.net
1. Is he black?
2. Lol at him tweeting "I need a hug ;-;" after shitting the floor twice. Can't he have his imaginary tulpas hug him?
3. Schizocow is an appropriate tag for Recluse...though Horrowcow could've also worked.
4. Good that Discord users trolled his ass.
5. Always the insane and shit. They go hand in hand.
6. As much as I like Pinkie Pie, I could never go as ...extreme as he is with her.
7. When will he join the Farms and ree?
1. No. He's afraid of black people because he thinks that their genetics incur a propensity to act like savages. There was one episode he explained in an old form post about freaking out at a few black people at a grocery store. He hints very heavily that he screamed the N word at them. I can't find the post at the moment but it's linked somewhere in the OP.
2. He claims that he can touch and smell his tulpas. Pinkie Pie always comforts him when he's upset.
3. Up to the mods.
7. Never. He's horrified of Null specifically. He's definitely out there making a scene somewhere else but we haven't found him yet.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

1574746029127.png

literally no one cares except what appears to be a creepy kf furry sock

Pee Wee Herman

Playhouse Overlord
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1025055

literally no one cares except what appears to be a creepy kf furry sock
It's not him. It's someone using his Twitter name months after he closed his account, for whatever reason. It's probably in some attempt to troll.

This is him: https://steamcommunity.com/id/29300425052854826405 (http://archive.md/8oMqt)
Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 8.55.57 AM.png

His account was made private after this thread went up.

Recently, someone on a Tulpa server discovered this old post where Recluse explains how he can smell Pinkie Pie.. It's something else.
1122ff.png

Last edited:

Miel67

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
1. No. He's afraid of black people because he thinks that their genetics incur a propensity to act like savages. There was one episode he explained in an old form post about freaking out at a few black people at a grocery store. He hints very heavily that he screamed the N word at them. I can't find the post at the moment but it's linked somewhere in the OP.
2. He claims that he can touch and smell his tulpas. Pinkie Pie always comforts him when he's upset.
3. Up to the mods.
7. Never. He's horrified of Null specifically. He's definitely out there making a scene somewhere else but we haven't found him yet.
I find it confusing how Recluse fears @Null yet demonizes him.

Miel67

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
Can @Null just get it over with and wreck this degenerate's already debilitated psyche and just plain roast the obese ...failure of a Wizard?!
I'd pay for that possibility. :dienull:
Other Alternative:
Pony!Null Tulpas or whatever to counteract with the sexualized Pinkie Pie one. I won't do it myself as I'm scared shitless of the processes.