Skitzocow Christopher Robert Fowler / Black Tea Recluse / Deinarious / Autismerlin / Caffeine Hermit / Reclusive Tulpa / Deine / Dei / Jikken21 / Mad Malkavian - Obese Schizo with a Pinkie Pie Tulpa, 4chan Spammer, ’, ‘Dark Magician’, Raped By Aliens, Q-ANON, Zoophile, Former Otherkin, Make Autism Great Again

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
It's not Recluse or his wife. It's some schizophrenic woman who wandered in here. She has her own thread and seems to be going through some mental breakdown.

The only girlfriend Recluse ever had was a dumpy sped girl who "led a cult" at his local community college. According to older screencaps she killed herself. Recluse admitted to leaking her nudes on 4chan at some point.

As for his return, it's more than likely not going to happen. If rumors from tulpa people are true then he's deceased. If not, there's too many people coming from both discord servers and 4chan that scared him off for good.
Yeah I found out all about her right after jokingly calling her Recluse in this thread. I always enjoy a schizo and was interested in this guy but her, I just feel bad for.

My guess is the dudes dead, a retard this fucked doesn't scare off for long without jail, mental hospitals or death.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I found out all about her right after jokingly calling her Recluse in this thread. I always enjoy a schizo and was interested in this guy but her, I just feel bad for.

My guess is the dudes dead, a retard this fucked doesn't scare off for long without jail, mental hospitals or death.
He died how he lived. Being a faggot and loser at heart

Grimestep!?!?

kiwifarms.net
Yeah the mold spores have aired again now that it's warmed up. My folks are comfortably middle class but I can't force them to fix the roof. I really wanted to learn C but I'm so sick I just want to lay in bed and refuse their crappy food. I might reach a wretched end starving myself if I get olanzafagged again. Wow never had the hard stuff but I think pulling that off I'd look rabid or something and get droperidol. The good news is that I'm 233 lbs and rapidly falling. If anyone can find actual info on how Brittany Murphy died please link it.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the mold spores have aired again now that it's warmed up. My folks are comfortably middle class but I can't force them to fix the roof. I really wanted to learn C but I'm so sick I just want to lay in bed and refuse their crappy food. I might reach a wretched end starving myself if I get olanzafagged again. Wow never had the hard stuff but I think pulling that off I'd look rabid or something and get droperidol. The good news is that I'm 233 lbs and rapidly falling. If anyone can find actual info on how Brittany Murphy died please link it.
You sound really fat. Are you actually the cow of this thread?

Grimestep!?!?

kiwifarms.net
A sped is someone who builds conspiracies thru their own self imposed retardation. I was a sped until I used part of my pension to get decent internet. Now just leave me the fuck alone and give me a girl who's impervious to mold and not while I'm at the whisky bar lol

No can anyone confirm if this sex offender, Robert Fowler, of Wisconsin is this guys old man. Where did Chris get the idea he should be dei, sexual deviant?

Cheerlead-in-Chief

kiwifarms.net
A sped is someone who builds conspiracies thru their own self imposed retardation. I was a sped until I used part of my pension to get decent internet. Now just leave me the fuck alone and give me a girl who's impervious to mold and not while I'm at the whisky bar lol
So are you the faggot that rams his micropenis into Pinkie Pie against your fat, hairy gun or not?!
Your typing style is reminiscent of his as well...

Emo Crow Fumikage

Do the conspiracy boogie
kiwifarms.net
Buddy... What are you on about

Grimestep!?!?

kiwifarms.net
Nope not a sped. Regular school all the way through. It's pretty tragic what happened to this guy. All an olazafag is is a lumbering bear foraging in the Spring, constantly in a semi-awake state always on the lookout for the next meal. They are able to concentrate enough for complex tasks like driving, but that is why Chris wasn't able to actually read his textbooks while he was on Zyprexa. There are plenty of videos of people spedding about how good their MT's are and that their doctors treat them so well and stuff. In reality no matter how good they can act, they would rather die than face the torment of psychiatric drugs. The book Brave New World has it; Prevention is the key to good health, and that includes staying criminal or otherwise outrageous behavior. I really improved my digs, live in a tent now.

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
kiwifarms.net
Nope not a sped. Regular school all the way through. It's pretty tragic what happened to this guy. All an olazafag is is a lumbering bear foraging in the Spring, constantly in a semi-awake state always on the lookout for the next meal. They are able to concentrate enough for complex tasks like driving, but that is why Chris wasn't able to actually read his textbooks while he was on Zyprexa. There are plenty of videos of people spedding about how good their MT's are and that their doctors treat them so well and stuff. In reality no matter how good they can act, they would rather die than face the torment of psychiatric drugs. The book Brave New World has it; Prevention is the key to good health, and that includes staying criminal or otherwise outrageous behavior. I really improved my digs, live in a tent now.
How do you post on the farms then sped?

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How was the recent alien visit? Did they refuel your pods?

Feast of Fools

kiwifarms.net
So, this was long overdue.
You sound really fat. Are you actually the cow of this thread?
I'm the cow. That's someone who made an account on March 13th, 2021, who then proceeded to post in a thread that hasn't received a bump since 2015 - https://kiwifarms.net/threads/leusick-diamondeyez.9654/#post-8531608 - and then started posting here last Thursday. Possible sock puppet, maybe, I don't know nor do I really care. And yes, I am really fat. I am working on that. This thread helps, as it motivates me to improve myself. Considering that I was linked to this thread around the time it was created by an anonymous poster on 4chan's /trash/ board, I've not only been well aware of it but frankly, more than happy to receive critique.
How was the recent alien visit? Did they refuel your pods?
I can neither confirm nor deny that what I saw during my bouts of sleep paralysis was real as I do not have evidence to support claims I made prior. Claims that which I now disavow and will not make again, as it would be foolish to do so without evidence to support said claims. As to whatever else is within this thread, you're free to believe what you like. It's no skin off my back. I respect the Farms and their right to exist, and frankly I like Josh. He's alright in my book. Doesn't change though that some of what is in here is fabricated. Be it hearsay, cherry-picking, taken out of context, what have you. I've no real reason to care either way, as the fact that this thread exists is simply a sign in and of itself that I need to change my behavior. That's all that matters to me.

Feast of Fools

kiwifarms.net
Regardless, this is all I plan to post. Unless that changes in one way or another, this is the only correspondence I will have with this thread. I kind of find it amusing, to be quite frank, that two years later there are still people obsessing over me. But, whatever I suppose. People will believe what they like and take interest in what they want. Hence why there is no use in engaging in debate over it, as you'll make up your minds regardless of what is said or done. There's a certain pointlessness to it.

Thank you, once again, for making this thread. Have a good rest of your life. I'll be moving on with mine, wondering bemusedly when certain people will move on with their own.