Inactive Christopher Robert Fowler / Black Tea Recluse / Deinarious / Autismerlin / Caffeine Hermit / Reclusive Tulpa / Deine / Dei / Jikken21 / Mad Malkavian - Obese Schizo with a Pinkie Pie Tulpa, 4chan Spammer, ‘Energy Vampire’, ‘Dark Magician’, Raped By Aliens, Q-ANON, Zoophile, Former Otherkin

Pee Wee Herman

Playhouse Overlord
It's not Recluse or his wife. It's some schizophrenic woman who wandered in here. She has her own thread and seems to be going through some mental breakdown.

The only girlfriend Recluse ever had was a dumpy sped girl who "led a cult" at his local community college. According to older screencaps she killed herself. Recluse admitted to leaking her nudes on 4chan at some point.

As for his return, it's more than likely not going to happen. If rumors from tulpa people are true then he's deceased. If not, there's too many people coming from both discord servers and 4chan that scared him off for good.

Last edited:

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
It's not Recluse or his wife. It's some schizophrenic woman who wandered in here. She has her own thread and seems to be going through some mental breakdown.

The only girlfriend Recluse ever had was a dumpy sped girl who "led a cult" at his local community college. According to older screencaps she killed herself. Recluse admitted to leaking her nudes on 4chan at some point.

As for his return, it's more than likely not going to happen. If rumors from tulpa people are true then he's deceased. If not, there's too many people coming from both discord servers and 4chan that scared him off for good.
Yeah I found out all about her right after jokingly calling her Recluse in this thread. I always enjoy a schizo and was interested in this guy but her, I just feel bad for.

My guess is the dudes dead, a retard this fucked doesn't scare off for long without jail, mental hospitals or death.

Yeah I found out all about her right after jokingly calling her Recluse in this thread. I always enjoy a schizo and was interested in this guy but her, I just feel bad for.

My guess is the dudes dead, a retard this fucked doesn't scare off for long without jail, mental hospitals or death.
He died how he lived. Being a faggot and loser at heart