Skitzocow Christopher Robert Fowler / Black Tea Recluse / Deinarious / Autismerlin / Caffeine Hermit / Reclusive Tulpa / Deine / Dei / Jikken21 / Mad Malkavian - Obese Schizo with a Pinkie Pie Tulpa, 4chan Spammer, ’, ‘Dark Magician’, Raped By Aliens, Q-ANON, Zoophile, Former Otherkin, Make Autism Great Again

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Regardless, this is all I plan to post. Unless that changes in one way or another, this is the only correspondence I will have with this thread. I kind of find it amusing, to be quite frank, that two years later there are still people obsessing over me. But, whatever I suppose. People will believe what they like and take interest in what they want. Hence why there is no use in engaging in debate over it, as you'll make up your minds regardless of what is said or done. There's a certain pointlessness to it.

Thank you, once again, for making this thread. Have a good rest of your life. I'll be moving on with mine, wondering bemusedly when certain people will move on with their own.
Lmao get over yourself, it's had five pages in over a year. Busy threads here get that much in an hour.

Emo Crow Fumikage

STONE OCEAN ANIME CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT
kiwifarms.net
Regardless, this is all I plan to post. Unless that changes in one way or another, this is the only correspondence I will have with this thread. I kind of find it amusing, to be quite frank, that two years later there are still people obsessing over me. But, whatever I suppose. People will believe what they like and take interest in what they want. Hence why there is no use in engaging in debate over it, as you'll make up your minds regardless of what is said or done. There's a certain pointlessness to it.

Thank you, once again, for making this thread. Have a good rest of your life. I'll be moving on with mine, wondering bemusedly when certain people will move on with their own.
You type like a faggot. Get off your high horse.
ETA: I saw you rate my post. I thought you were leaving?

Last edited:

Icesperg

kiwifarms.net
His schizophrenia leads into other horrific grounds such as being visited by aliens at night who he claim rape him (this has happened for years though he has recently begun to like it) .
There are three causes of recognized causes of homosexuality:
1. Developing it in the womb.
2. Trauma experienced in childhood.
3. Psychosis.

Pee Wee Herman

Playhouse Overlord
kiwifarms.net

This is a dead thread. It was even made to be inactive for an amount of time. The only people coming in here are legitimate schizophrenics using the Skitzocow tag to check for others like them.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There are three causes of recognized causes of homosexuality:
1. Developing it in the womb.
2. Trauma experienced in childhood.
3. Psychosis.
There's definitely a genetic component. They've done monozygotic (identical) vs. dizygotic (fraternal) twin studies and monozygotic twins are statistically significantly hugely more likely both to be gay than dizygotic, indicating that it's more genetic than conditions in the womb.

There's also a huge correlation with being molested as a child though.

Feast of Fools

kiwifarms.net
This is a dead thread. It was even made to be inactive for an amount of time. The only people coming in here are legitimate schizophrenics using the Skitzocow tag to check for others like them.
Well, considering I was made aware of the thread and the dossier it was originally derived from back when said thread was in the Proving Grounds - back when that was still a thing - I think it's safe to say as to why this thread was dead. Or, not so much dead as set to "Inactive". You're the OP, you have complete control of that.

That being said, I like some of the edits you've made.
bruh they think i'm dead.png

I found this to be quite amusing. As do I some of the other edits you've made as well as the antics that this "Cult of Recluse" gets up to. You lot are quite imaginative. By the way, here's the dossier.
You type like a faggot. Get off your high horse.
ETA: I saw you rate my post. I thought you were leaving?
Perhaps, I spoke too soon. And, you're right. My verbiage is a bit on the flowery side.
Seems like you got the answer.
Like I stated, I've been aware of the thread since it's inception in the Proving Grounds. Granted, the account I made at that point did not have proper access to view it, but I knew what was coming.

Attachments

• RECLUSE.docx
    2.3 MB · Views: 16