Skitzocow Christopher Robert Fowler / Black Tea Recluse / Deinarious / Autismerlin / Caffeine Hermit / Reclusive Tulpa / Deine / Dei / Jikken21 / Mad Malkavian - Obese Schizo with a Pinkie Pie Tulpa, 4chan Spammer, ’, ‘Dark Magician’, Raped By Aliens, Q-ANON, Zoophile, Former Otherkin, Make Autism Great Again

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

Feast of Fools

kiwifarms.net
I think you might be lost
>Jesse Nicholas Radin
I think he's got his own thread here.
Granted, the OP of that thread says he's been banned. But still, I'm liking this April Fool's Joke. I even got a Marowak dressed as Deadpool.

Emo Crow Fumikage

Do the conspiracy boogie
kiwifarms.net
>Jesse Nicholas Radin
I think he's got his own thread here.
Granted, the OP of that thread says he's been banned. But still, I'm liking this April Fool's Joke. I even got a Marowak dressed as Deadpool.
I wonder how he got here?