Inactive Chronically Jaquie / Jaquie Beckwith / Jaquie Blake, Husband Judd Beckwith, & Helper Dog Harlow - Instagram Famous, Self-Declared Genetic Anomaly, Munchied Herself to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Meet Chronically Jaquie, ascendant queen of the spoonies.
She faked illnesses until she actually made herself sick, and then she passed away this morning due to complications from an unnecessary and extremely invasive type of feeding tube.

Name: Jaquelin Isabel Beckwith (nee Blake)
Born: March 1, 1996 (Age 21 as of original writing)
Died: April 28th, 2019 at age 23
Residence: Bradenton, Florida
Owner of Harlow the Helper Dog
Husband's name is Judd Dupont Beckwith, age 23.

Summary:
Her alleged diagnoses run the gamut: autism, narcolepsy, a mutated mitochondria, cataplexy, immune system disorders, gastroparesis, POTS, MCAS, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Migraines, Epilepsy, and these are just the ones she most frequently brings up. As someone with multiple chronic disorders she is constantly on a slew of pain pills and owns a helper dog named Harlow.

This dog helped her into the spotlight better than any other attempted attention grab as Harlow eventually amassed 100k followers on the instagram account Jaquie created under the dogs name. Almost overnight the Beckwiths and Harlow were launched to internet stardom.

And with fame came scrutiny, and with scrutiny came infamy on gossip boards like lolcow farm. She became a frequent topic in their Spoonies/Munchausens by Internet threads before being given her own set of threads, currently nearing double digits.

Jaquie has been shown to be self-centered, attention-seeking, and has even began to become paranoid of trolls to the point she no longer responds to messages sent to her on platforms other than her patreon account, which has become a hugbox for her and her supporters.

While Harlow is indeed a cute dog, lending to her internet popularity, it is questionable whether she is properly trained to detect the symptoms of Jaquie's alleged epilepsy and fainting spells.

It is speculated that she is copying another spoonie/malingerer known as Mary Frey, and Jaquie herself has caused copycat munchie cases to spring up trying to ape her shtick.

Another interesting point is that she still appears to be eating fried foods despite "needing" not one, but TWO feeding ports that she shows off in her videos

Content:
Watch her videos very carefully and you'll begin to notice holes in her stories, and small "tells" that indicate that she is not being fully honest and most likely exaggerating for attention.

In the above video, her friend Jan blabs about how she did a handstand.

Every so often she will get defensive of criticism in her video comment sections

Her friend Janiece may be a breakout cow to pay attention to in her own right.

Links
social media*
Patreon
Jaquie's Instagram
Harlow's Instagram
YouTube (archive)

*Patreon and Instagram don't work with archive.li, so I'm lacking archives of those pages.

lcf threads
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/391202.html (thread 1)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/409311.html (thread 2)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/422534.html (thread 3)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/439930.html (thread 4)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/462029.html (thread 5)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/477337.html (thread 6)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/485233.html (thread 7)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/494393.html (thread 8)
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/504054.html (thread 9)

other
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/news/a47935/dog-helps-owner-suffering-chronic-illnesses/
https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/jaquie-blake.html
https://www.oneedsvoice.com/people/jaquie-blake/
https://sniffandbarkens.com/a-helping-paw-helper-dog-harlow/

Last edited:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like a crazy one.

She’s sorta right on the port though. Well, you wouldn’t go to the ER for no blood return, you’d go to an interventional radiologist for TPA. But you do sometimes have to get into weird positions trying to get blood out. Not headstands, of course. Mostly, if a port doesn’t work and they need your blood, they use a vein like anybody else. It’s by no means an emergency.

I’ll look at the vids tomorrow. I can use a new spoonie to laugh at, and at least in a couple vids, I’ll catch lies easily. :).

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her alleged diagnoses run the gamut: autism, narcolepsy, a mutated mitochondria, cataplexy, immune system disorders, gastroparesis, POTS, MCAS, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Migraines, Epilepsy, and these are just the ones she most frequently brings up. As someone with multiple chronic disorders she is constantly on a slew of pain pills and owns a helper dog named Harlow.
You know...
When Gwen Hartley talks about how the potatoes have all these disorders and fucked up shit going on, I never doubt Gwen. I 1000% know that the potatoes are as fucked up as Gwen says. Even if Gwen is a dumbass, she has got some seriously decaying fleshbags on her hands.

But that's just the thing - look at them and look at this attention seeking asshat. They're not remotely the same or even similar.

Also, 21 and 23. They look so old. At 21 and 23 you should look like a sparkly tadpole version of yourself.

Placebo

Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!
kiwifarms.net
It is possible to have a ton of health problems under the umbrella of one singular diagnosis. I can empathize with that fact, but her stories are so questionable I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly is fake and real.

Also: Harlow is fucking adorable and I would pet her.

chronicallybullshitting

Munchie BS Detective
kiwifarms.net
Judd had a different sort a spark to him when he was talking with his mom starting at 10:06 in the 2/17/18 vlog. Seriously how does he do it and how much longer will he last?!
Honestly I hope he fucks her off soon, he's gone stone faced in the last few months and really cold towards her.
she actually referred to him as a nurse while listing his "professions" simply because he's pushed IV meds for her a few times.
it's pathetic, he really deserves so much better.

kiwi739

kiwifarms.net
I know why she does it, but it drives me insane that she says things like "they had a wonderful breakfast" when she was there. The breakfast was clearly not just about the food you can include yourself in it, plus sometimes it just makes sense to use a different verb that's not completely literal. Like I might say I heard something on kiwifarms but of course I actually read it.

Reactions: catdog and TinBean

NomiMalone

dazzling; exciting; very, very sexy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly is fake and real.
99% of what Jaquie claims to be suffering from isn't real. As someone from the munchie thread indicated: if she actually had all of the diseases/disorders she claimed to have, she would be dead. However, the most believable lies are ones that have a grain of truth to them, so yes, I also believe that she has at least one real chronic illness.

I've been watching her vlogs for a long time, and when I discovered that lolcow farms had already started a thread on her, it was vindicating. It's absolutely worth visiting every thread linked in the OP; lots of great insight into the mind of a mentally ill munchie.

If you want to watch some of her vlogs without going insane (she gets really irritating with the fake sick-face and silly uses of her poor """service"'" dog), watch the ones from the middle of 2017, June and July timeframe. She desperately wants to have a "G J buh-uhn" installed, because the previous device she had installed wasn't close enough to Mary Frey's feeding/venting tube.

Also as multiple other KF/lolcowfarms users have mentioned: the amount of time she spends holding her camera/phone up to video herself, her dog, and her husband, the time necessary to edit the vlogs together, and the upload/processing time adds up very, very quickly. Anyone putting together a timeline of her daily activities would quickly come to see that she would never have time to actually be sick while putting together her daily videos.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do they all want ports so badly? Literally ANYONE can have a port at one time or another if they have a long hospital stay. I had one when I had staph because a) I needed 2 weeks' admission and IV antibiotics the whole time and b) they had to do constant blood draws and my veins are unfortunately junkie-who-spent-40-years-shooting-up tier and it saved a shitton of pain and time to draw blood from there every day.

Some of them say they were drugged up for the insertion which is 100% BS. You have a general for the incision in your arm to insert the tube and then it's in. It doesn't take long, you don't feel shit (apart from the OR being cold as balls) and no pain relief or stronger anesthetic is required. They never mention how damned cold it is lying on a metal table in a freezing cold room, even though this was definitely my biggest take away from it, even with heated blankets.

Ports suck. Your clothes get stuck on them. You can easily get infections if they're mishandled because they are a direct line to your motherfucking blood stream. I'm frankly shocked more of the port whore munchies don't wind up with sepsis from their ports.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
I mentioned this in the general munchie thread but it bears mentioning again. For the laundry list of chronic conditions she claims to have, this bitch’s hair is way too thick and glossy and her skin is way too clear for the amount of medication she’d have to be taking to manage those conditions (aside from the fact that as another poster said, she’d probably be dead if she really had all the stuff she says she has). Heavy medication regimes make one’s hair, skin and nails go to shit, especially if she’s supposedly taking narcotics for the pain she claims she is experiencing. I think I remember mentions of her talking about painkillers in the general thread but correct me if I’m wrong.
Also, the dog. That dog is fucking adorable... but if her dumbass owner has such severe respiratory problems then why the hell did she choose a breed that sheds a metric shitton of hair and dander? Retriever breeds have notoriously oily, dandery skin that is absolute murder on anyone who has lung and breathing problems (Labs are the worst but Goldens can be pretty bad too.)

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
99% of what Jaquie claims to be suffering from isn't real. As someone from the munchie thread indicated: if she actually had all of the diseases/disorders she claimed to have, she would be dead. However, the most believable lies are ones that have a grain of truth to them, so yes, I also believe that she has at least one real chronic illness.

I've been watching her vlogs for a long time, and when I discovered that lolcow farms had already started a thread on her, it was vindicating. It's absolutely worth visiting every thread linked in the OP; lots of great insight into the mind of a mentally ill munchie.

If you want to watch some of her vlogs without going insane (she gets really irritating with the fake sick-face and silly uses of her poor """service"'" dog), watch the ones from the middle of 2017, June and July timeframe. She desperately wants to have a "G J buh-uhn" installed, because the previous device she had installed wasn't close enough to Mary Frey's feeding/venting tube.

Also as multiple other KF/lolcowfarms users have mentioned: the amount of time she spends holding her camera/phone up to video herself, her dog, and her husband, the time necessary to edit the vlogs together, and the upload/processing time adds up very, very quickly. Anyone putting together a timeline of her daily activities would quickly come to see that she would never have time to actually be sick while putting together her daily videos.
If she was really that ill she wouldn't have the energy to constantly show off how ill she is. I can't believe some of these people. Is that an actual trained service dog that she scammed someone into getting for her or did she just buy a vest online for a dog she already had?

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
If she was really that ill she wouldn't have the energy to constantly show off how ill she is. I can't believe some of these people. Is that an actual trained service dog that she scammed someone into getting for her or did she just buy a vest online for a dog she already had?
If I recall correctly she “trained” the dog herself so closer to the latter. As I said before I cannot see a reputable service animal organization giving someone who claims to have respiratory problems a Golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino