Inactive Chronically Jaquie / Jaquie Beckwith / Jaquie Blake, Husband Judd Beckwith, & Helper Dog Harlow - Instagram Famous, Self-Declared Genetic Anomaly, Munchied Herself to Death

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy Aigy

kiwifarms.net
I'm not buying it. Jaq's not dead. Not a single member of the "Chronically Jaquie cast" has yet to pick up a camera and go on public record confirming her death. The tone from grieving family and friends is way off. It's like a circus atmosphere. That backwoods crematorium page was a fraud and there's been no public notice because there's no death certificate.
I completely agree, the more time passes the more I don't believe it. I couldn't bring up a death certificate either, and I've got half a mind to attempt to schedule a "celebration of life" at Florida Mortuary to see how setting up the obituary works and if its possible without documentation, and the "celebration of life". Keep in mind the only place this obituary shows up is the florida mortuary website (there are a few other "linking sites" that list it, but they don't have their own versions).

Also the last video that was supposedly edited by janjan, was way too perfectly edited very much in Jaquie's style and the timing of her posting it is way off. It was posted on the day that jaquie died. Jan can't out of bed on a good day, muchless if something like this happened. And certainly not editing or uploading. So it would need to be gotten off the camera, given to jan, taken to jans pc, edited then uploaded and published. No fucking way.

Now maybe the video was already edited and ready to go, already on the channel "waiting for a publish date/time" That STILL means on the day of Jaquie's death Jan is begging for the social media passwords from judd and jaq's fam -- I DOUBT IT. I wouldn't put it passed her, but that's in such poor taste I just don't see her physically being able to or mentally dealing with that at that time.

What I DO think happened, is Jan told jaq we had her new address (which we do) and Judd or Jaq or Jaq's fam stepped in and decided to kill her online persona. Wether who it was, IDK I'm betting on Jaq, She had her whole new life starting and the CI thing was going to get in the way of her playing house and decorating and explaining it all would've just been too hard so she was probably looking for a way out anyway. This just iced the cake and she got her family on board with killing her online persona for "safety" purposes.

c6h1206

kiwifarms.net
I completely agree, the more time passes the more I don't believe it. I couldn't bring up a death certificate either, and I've got half a mind to attempt to schedule a "celebration of life" at Florida Mortuary to see how setting up the obituary works and if its possible without documentation, and the "celebration of life". Keep in mind the only place this obituary shows up is the florida mortuary website (there are a few other "linking sites" that list it, but they don't have their own versions).

Also the last video that was supposedly edited by janjan, was way too perfectly edited very much in Jaquie's style and the timing of her posting it is way off. It was posted on the day that jaquie died. Jan can't out of bed on a good day, muchless if something like this happened. And certainly not editing or uploading. So it would need to be gotten off the camera, given to jan, taken to jans pc, edited then uploaded and published. No fucking way.

Now maybe the video was already edited and ready to go, already on the channel "waiting for a publish date/time" That STILL means on the day of Jaquie's death Jan is begging for the social media passwords from judd and jaq's fam -- I DOUBT IT. I wouldn't put it passed her, but that's in such poor taste I just don't see her physically being able to or mentally dealing with that at that time.

What I DO think happened, is Jan told jaq we had her new address (which we do) and Judd or Jaq or Jaq's fam stepped in and decided to kill her online persona. Wether who it was, IDK I'm betting on Jaq, She had her whole new life starting and the CI thing was going to get in the way of her playing house and decorating and explaining it all would've just been too hard so she was probably looking for a way out anyway. This just iced the cake and she got her family on board with killing her online persona for "safety" purposes.
does anyone have specific knowledge of Judd's DOD affiliation and which Police Force he is affiliated with ? is there something like "crime stoppers" in FL ? At this point is he complacent in defrauding people if she is not in fact dead ? The other troubling thing about it from a legal standpoint is that financial gain has become involved.

If you call Tampa General and ask for pt location what do they say in regards to Jacqueline Beckwith ? A lot of people fail to realize patient location will disclose room # and will disclose if the pt is deceased. (there is a process for being made a confidential pt but not everyone is aware of it.)

And on that note people were saying she died at Tampa General right off the bat - and that Tampa General was her hospital of choice. The obit clearly stated she died at Tampa General. Yet per Izzy she was told that Jaq was transferred to another hospital once she started to circle the drain. I wonder why she (purportedly) started out at a hospital other than Tampa General if he hospital of choice was noted to be Tampa General (in spite of it being not the closest hospital.) That part does not makes sense to me if she was transferred I believe based on the story it would have been some other tertiary care hospital with a higher level of knowledge of nephrology since she purportedly went into acute renal failure , and, therefore she would not have died at Tampa General. (Izzy makes it sound like she had septic shock and multiple organ dysfunction syndrome )

Another possible resource would be the Mega Church that hosted the celebration of Life. (the place that cremated her never hosted any memorial. all we know for sure is they posted an obit.)

No one in the Service Dog Community purports to have attended this memorial and the flyer listing the location on May 4th leaked.

Last edited:

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't bring up a death certificate either
http://www.floridahealth.gov/certificates/certificates/death/index.html

Have you contacted the office of Vital Statistics and requested a certificate either in person, through the mail or through Vitalchek (which is the only state of Florida sanctioned online source)... if you have, wow, okay, go ahead and handle the manure but that’s pretty damn autistic for someone who literally just joined a few hours ago.
If not, death records aren’t always readily available with a google search.

Also (quoting directly from the website)

“Any person who willfully and knowingly provides any false information on a certificate, record or report required by Chapter 382, Florida Statutes, or on an application or affidavit, or who obtains confidential information from any Vital Record under false or fraudulent purposes, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in Chapter 775, Florida Statutes.“

I guess what I’m trying to say is:

1. you can’t just Google “lol did she died” and get all your information
  2. the spergy conspiracy theories and double and triple posting just make the people doing it look like complete tards.
  3. if you guys from IF want to poke the excrement and get overly involved in this shit then go for it, but you’re not exactly going to get hugs and asspats for it.

My apologies to everyone else if I’m backseat moderating, it just seems like this is getting a little excessive and it’s really not that complicated or “shady” to not have an obituary or easily googled death record.

(Source: had to handle some affairs for deceased family members in which a death certificate was needed. Out of curiosity at the time, I googled the family members to see if an obituary or death record showed up online. Nothing. In fact, MyLife or one of those sites to this day still lists the person as alive.)

c6h1206

kiwifarms.net
http://www.floridahealth.gov/certificates/certificates/death/index.html

Have you contacted the office of Vital Statistics and requested a certificate either in person, through the mail or through Vitalchek (which is the only state of Florida sanctioned online source)... if you have, wow, okay, go ahead and handle the manure but that’s pretty damn autistic for someone who literally just joined a few hours ago.
If not, death records aren’t always readily available with a google search.

Also (quoting directly from the website)

“Any person who willfully and knowingly provides any false information on a certificate, record or report required by Chapter 382, Florida Statutes, or on an application or affidavit, or who obtains confidential information from any Vital Record under false or fraudulent purposes, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in Chapter 775, Florida Statutes.“

I guess what I’m trying to say is:

1. you can’t just Google “lol did she died” and get all your information
  2. the spergy conspiracy theories and double and triple posting just make the people doing it look like complete tards.
  3. if you guys from IF want to poke the excrement and get overly involved in this shit then go for it, but you’re not exactly going to get hugs and asspats for it.
My apologies to everyone else if I’m backseat moderating, it just seems like this is getting a little excessive and it’s really not that complicated or “shady” to not have an obituary or easily googled death record.

(Source: had to handle some affairs for deceased family members in which a death certificate was needed. Out of curiosity at the time, I googled the family members to see if an obituary or death record showed up online. Nothing. In fact, MyLife or one of those sites to this day still lists the person as alive.)
Would Jaq be entitled to be buried at a National Cemetery bc Judd was in the Reserves and was previously active duty ? Bc I know of a case where someone's stillborn baby was buried at a national cemetery on that basis. the mother is very grateful that this was offered to them as a military family. you would think they would want to extend that kind of service out of compassion to a young 23 yr old girl who's husband had served .

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
There's no evidence for any of this other than "they're acting weird".

Which is pretty common when people are grieving. Most of her family isn't really visible online so I don't know what you expect them to say or do. Anything Izzy says should be taken with a bucket of salt because she sounded like she hardly had a clue and was getting all information through Judd via text (and he was probably a little busy to provide detailed play-by-play).

JanJan acts weird all the time because she's a nutjob who wants attention. This isn't new.

ISmellBS

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't jive how Judd was all into their YouTube "adventure" to the point of solo vlogging in multiple videos when Jaq was unavailable or he made commentary and now total radio silence. Yeah it's possible that he doesn't know how to edit or upload but according to JanJan she's Judd's biggest advocate at this time. Idk, it's just a gut feeling she is not dead. Given that Jaq is paranoid to the point of not returning email or accepting gifts outside of "gift lists" it seems too coincidental that her death timed neatly with the purchase and doxxing of the house. Judd is away a lot and it could be her paranoia getting the best of her. For someone so highly promoted as a public advocate for chronic illness, her video sendoff by her husband /co-creator and her "soul-sister" vlogger is non-existent and confusing.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wtf do you care if we're interested if she's actually dead or not? whats your motivation for trying to curb people here from picking out the entire ridiculousness of the way her fam/friends are all acting when someone is supposedly dead? fuck off to your if hole or wherever you came out from.
Okay first of all, calm down lol.
Secondly, you are way too angry for this to be a internet curiosity and your paranoia is showing. :stress:
HERP DERP SHEZ NAWT DED
You seem like a cow to me, friend.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
There's no evidence for any of this other than "they're acting weird".

Which is pretty common when people are grieving. Most of her family isn't really visible online so I don't know what you expect them to say or do. Anything Izzy says should be taken with a bucket of salt because she sounded like she hardly had a clue and was getting all information through Judd via text (and he was probably a little busy to provide detailed play-by-play).

JanJan acts weird all the time because she's a nutjob who wants attention. This isn't new.
Yeah, agree, I don’t think this is a sign of a huge conspiracy.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Judd’s family had talked him into keeping things lowkey, especially considering that Judd’s dad seemed hugely unimpressed with Jaquie’s attention seeking. As for Jaquie’s family, they just lost a daughter/sister and just because she was an attention whore doesn’t mean the family owes it to random fuckers on the internet to talk about the gory details of her dying. They may also be feeling some guilt or shame for not “trying” to stop this shitshow (as spastic as Jaquie was for attention I don’t think they could have done much more, junkies of all stripes are pretty damn resourceful at scoring a hit and attention is one hell of a drug).

Also :story: at the concept that not believing reetarded conspiracy theories that this girl isn’t dead because she munchied too hard meaning that someone must be from IF

ISmellBS

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, agree, I don’t think this is a sign of a huge conspiracy.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Judd’s family had talked him into keeping things lowkey, especially considering that Judd’s dad seemed hugely unimpressed with Jaquie’s attention seeking. As for Jaquie’s family, they just lost a daughter/sister and just because she was an attention whore doesn’t mean the family owes it to random fuckers on the internet to talk about the gory details of her dying. They may also be feeling some guilt or shame for not “trying” to stop this shitshow (as spastic as Jaquie was for attention I don’t think they could have done much more, junkies of all stripes are pretty damn resourceful at scoring a hit and attention is one hell of a drug).

Also :story: at the concept that not believing reetarded conspiracy theories that this girl isn’t dead because she munchied too hard meaning that someone must be from IF
If indeed her family was supplying her with drugs from outside the hospital then saying nothing may be in compliance with legal advice. But that's another conspiracy theory I guess. I agree none of them owe the world a memorial video but it's just not consistent with past performance when every menstrual period and tooth extraction was fodder for a video.

Ivy Aigy

kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy theory or not, imma definitely be eating 🍿 when someone finds her at Disney or something lol

She was afraid of contact with others, and she knew we had her sooper speshul new house address. 100% She is nutty enough, and as much as i hate to admit it, had the IQ to pull off a fake obit and convince her family/if not jacking their social medias to kill her online persona so nothing would happen with her new house. She had the nerve and the IQ to dupe hundreds of thousands of people into her chronic lie, I don't think its far fetched to say that this isn't far out the realm of what is possible.

theriddler3

not an actual confederate supporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here to shit up the thread as well:

Have y'all conspiracy theorists considered her family is being quiet and avoiding posting publicly because she knew us autists would post every detail of her passing online? It's completely fucking fair, and, frankly, smart to keep all the details of her final moments offline. People are allowed to grieve however they need and that includes not telling anyone about it.

Also, why is it surprising that JanJan, the sickest narcissist to ever sick, dgafs about her BFFL dying and is right back to riding on the gimme attention train? That's par for the fucking course for a narcissist- a core part of the disorder is lack of empathy. JanJan don't and never did give a fuck.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Here to shit up the thread as well:

Have y'all conspiracy theorists considered her family is being quiet and avoiding posting publicly because she knew us autists would post every detail of her passing online? It's completely fucking fair, and, frankly, smart to keep all the details of her final moments offline. People are allowed to grieve however they need and that includes not telling anyone about it.

Also, why is it surprising that JanJan, the sickest narcissist to ever sick, dgafs about her BFFL dying and is right back to riding on the gimme attention train? That's par for the fucking course for a narcissist- a core part of the disorder is lack of empathy. JanJan don't and never did give a fuck.

Jan needs her own thread for the sake of this one (if she has one already one I haven't seen it).

Jaqs family isnt attention whoring their dead relative online and that's perfectly normal. What are these conspiracy theorists expecting? A tour of the crematorium and selfies with the guys that turned jaq to ash?

She's dead and her family has better things to do that perpetuate her munchie bullshit.

ISmellBS

kiwifarms.net
I have definitive proof that Jaq is DOA. There is recently a worldwide surplus of Benadryl since May 01.
Why are farmers getting so bent out of shape over this conspiracy thread? It's all for shits and giggles. Geez, lighten up and change the subject. Btw, I feel Jaq and JJ should remain together on the same thread only because their bullshit was so intertwined for so long and JJ is now Jaq v2.0.

Dirty Bird

kiwifarms.net
People are probably annoyed because the thread is now beating a dead horse, and the conspiracies theories sound like a reach and a little bit unrealistic. Nothing of value is being contributed.

I haven't been following the thread too closely so I don't know how quickly they cremated her after death, maybe they didn't want her embalmed or something and had to do it quickly. Maybe the IHOP Funeral Home was what they could afford, who knows. Her family doesn't owe anybody anything, at least her husband was nice enough to post to her patreon or wherever to let people know she is gone.

Fishing Cat

kiwifarms.net
does anyone have specific knowledge of Judd's DOD affiliation and which Police Force he is affiliated with ? is there something like "crime stoppers" in FL ? At this point is he complacent in defrauding people if she is not in fact dead ? The other troubling thing about it from a legal standpoint is that financial gain has become involved.

And on that note people were saying she died at Tampa General right off the bat - and that Tampa General was her hospital of choice. The obit clearly stated she died at Tampa General. Yet per Izzy she was told that Jaq was transferred to another hospital once she started to circle the drain. I wonder why she (purportedly) started out at a hospital other than Tampa General if he hospital of choice was noted to be Tampa General (in spite of it being not the closest hospital.) That part does not makes sense to me if she was transferred I believe based on the story it would have been some other tertiary care hospital with a higher level of knowledge of nephrology since she purportedly went into acute renal failure , and, therefore she would not have died at Tampa General. (Izzy makes it sound like she had septic shock and multiple organ dysfunction syndrome )
I once saw a picture of Judd in uniform and while the name of the agency wasn't real visible I was able to use the color of it and the shape of the patch to determine which agency he is with.

What I find odd is that they said she started going into organ failure and they MOVED her to another hospital? I'm not buying into the conspiracy theories but when someone is crashing, you don't move them somewhere else until they are stabilized. That's Medicine 101. Just like if you are in an ambulance and need urgent, immediate care, they don't take you to the hospital of your choice, they take you to the closest hospital. Once you're stabilized then they can move you to the hospital of your choice.

Would Jaq be entitled to be buried at a National Cemetery bc Judd was in the Reserves and was previously active duty ? Bc I know of a case where someone's stillborn baby was buried at a national cemetery on that basis. the mother is very grateful that this was offered to them as a military family. you would think they would want to extend that kind of service out of compassion to a young 23 yr old girl who's husband had served .
It's possible. When my grandmother died, she was interred at our National Cemetary because her husband was a veteran. Unless it's changed, she could be at theirs. If she was placed anywhere. Some people choose not to put them anywhere except home.

Reactions: summerandtempest
Status
Not open for further replies.