Inactive Chronically Jaquie / Jaquie Beckwith / Jaquie Blake, Husband Judd Beckwith, & Helper Dog Harlow - Instagram Famous, Self-Declared Genetic Anomaly, Munchied Herself to Death

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Bird

kiwifarms.net
What I find odd is that they said she started going into organ failure and they MOVED her to another hospital? I'm not buying into the conspiracy theories but when someone is crashing, you don't move them somewhere else until they are stabilized. That's Medicine 101. Just like if you are in an ambulance and need urgent, immediate care, they don't take you to the hospital of your choice, they take you to the closest hospital. Once you're stabilized then they can move you to the hospital of your choice.
This is incorrect. It's entirely possible that she was transferred to another facility that specializes with dealing with hospice patients. By another hospital they could have meant a hospice facility/nursing home/sub acute care hospital or some place like that. It's not like she was crashing like having cardiac arrest right then and there at the hospital and things need to be done right away. If prognosis is poor and people are dying slowly, they can absolutely be transferred to another facility which specializes in hospice, rather than keeping the patient in an acute care hospital bed which could be filled with someone else and less comfortable for the dying person.

Last edited:

Fishing Cat

kiwifarms.net
This is incorrect. It's entirely possible that she was transferred to another facility that specializes with dealing with hospice patients. By another hospital they could have meant a hospice facility/nursing home/sub acute care hospital or some place like that. It's not like she was crashing like having cardiac arrest right then and there at the hospital and things need to be done right away. If prognosis is poor and people are dying slowly, they can absolutely be transferred to another facility which specializes in hospice, rather than keeping the patient in an acute care hospital bed which could be filled with someone else.
I agree with you to a point. If her organs were slowly shutting down maybe she was moved to a facility that was more hospice-type. But considering how quickly she went from "not doing well" to "she's dead"...I don't think it was very slow. But I still stand by thinking it's better to leave her in the current hospital than move her because moving her could've caused more harm than good.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Its just crazy that it happened so fast and it was like 3am when they discovered the problem, saw it was hopeless and she was dead within about 3 hours.

All for a tube she never needed anyway. Her loved ones have to be devastated to lose her in such an easily avoidable way.

I hope jan gets the message that this is not a path that she should continue on.

Edit to add: i wonder if moving her was a strategic move on the part of the hospital to make sure there was no big scene at the hospital. Im sure they were quite aware of her social media and how it is a shitshow nowadays. You dont want.a swarm of munchie fans and internet crazies showing up at your hospital.

Last edited:

Frazzle

kiwifarms.net
So someone completely incapable of accurately portraying illnesses to a degree that would stop her from being a very visible munchie has the ability to fake a death and then vanish without a trace. Before you post something just give it the tiniest bit of critical fucking thinking. She was a drug/attention addicted woman who killed herself with the help of her useless family and friends and the medical field it isn't that in depth.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know she's not dead because I had a seance using a pair of hot pink Disney ears to summon her and she never answered so she must still be alive and living in Cuba and Judd is also secretly a nazi! There's no other explanation!

Do you think Jaq's new church friends are actually a part of Scientology? I know Tampa Bay, FL is one of the biggest areas of Scientology. What if this whole thing is a result of her and Judd joining the Church of Scientology..
They joined a non-denominational protestant megachurch. These are a dime a dozen in Florida. It's not even the only one in Bradenton.

No one in the Service Dog Community purports to have attended this memorial and the flyer listing the location on May 4th leaked.
Wow it's almost like... people knew her family didn't want a bunch of random strangers from the internet showing up at the funeral and deliberately tried to hide the details of when and where it was occurring, so strangers from the internet didn't go because they're not all autistic SPEDs.

She's dead. Let her be fucking dead.

ISmellBS

kiwifarms.net
We need a football pool for when JanJan's intestines decide to take a walk.

I know she's not dead because I had a seance using a pair of hot pink Disney ears to summon her and she never answered so she must still be alive and living in Cuba and Judd is also secretly a nazi! There's no other explanation!

They joined a non-denominational protestant megachurch. These are a dime a dozen in Florida. It's not even the only one in Bradenton.

Wow it's almost like... people knew her family didn't want a bunch of random strangers from the internet showing up at the funeral and deliberately tried to hide the details of when and where it was occurring, so strangers from the internet didn't go because they're not all autistic SPEDs.

She's dead. Let her be fucking dead.
LOL. @ seance

Last edited by a moderator:
  • DRINK!
Reactions: Greeedo

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its just crazy that it happened so fast and it was like 3am when they discovered the problem, saw it was hopeless and she was dead within about 3 hours.

All for a tube she never needed anyway. Her loved ones have to be devastated to lose her in such an easily avoidable way.

I hope jan gets the message that this is not a path that she should continue on.

Edit to add: i wonder if moving her was a strategic move on the part of the hospital to make sure there was no big scene at the hospital. Im sure they were quite aware of her social media and how it is a shitshow nowadays. You dont want.a swarm of munchie fans and internet crazies showing up at your hospital.
Izzy's video gave a different timeline, with Jaq's decline and organ failure - and her transfer to a different hospital - starting a couple of days before she actually died. That's not inconsistent with them identifying the root cause only hours before she died.

ISmellBS

kiwifarms.net
Izzy's video gave a different timeline, with Jaq's decline and organ failure - and her transfer to a different hospital - starting a couple of days before she actually died. That's not inconsistent with them identifying the root cause only hours before she died.
Izzy got dem child bearing hips and bj lips. Hope to see more of her at the house Jaq built.

WhaleForce

kiwifarms.net
Judd’s and Izzy’s stories don’t mesh well. Izzy stated Judd told her Jac was sent to another hospital for dialysis, not a hospice. Days later at 0300 (weird) a.m. they declared her terminal and at some pt then took her off of the heart and lung machine. Not looking at any conspiracy theories because this could just be chalked up to Judd’s ridiculous incomplete post and Janiece choosing to not explain.

Nah, these would’ve been loyal supporters of this quasi celeb, the audience who supplied her with the very reason for the existence of her YT malingering and munchie lying channel. Any celeb who was reaching out to help the masses would want maybe a private funeral, but at least the streets outside the church lined with their loyal, grieving fans. I’m thinking of Whitney Houston for some reason, but that doesn’t quite fit. Maybe George Bush, Sr.?

Last edited by a moderator:

ISmellBS

kiwifarms.net
Nah, these would’ve been loyal supporters of this quasi celeb, the audience who supplied her with the very reason for the existence of her YT malingering and munchie lying channel. Any celeb who was reaching out to help the masses would want maybe a private funeral, but at least the streets outside the church lined with their loyal, grieving fans. I’m thinking of Whitney Houston for some reason, but that doesn’t quite fit. Maybe George Bush, Sr.?
*Sorry for dbl posting. Using iPhone and its glitchy AF. Won’t happen again.
12 year olds can't drive.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judd’s and Izzy’s stories don’t mesh well. Izzy stated Judd told her Jac was sent to another hospital for dialysis, not a hospice. Days later at 0300 (weird) a.m. they declared her terminal and at some pt then took her off of the heart and lung machine. Not looking at any conspiracy theories because this could just be chalked up to Judd’s ridiculous incomplete post and Janiece choosing to not explain.
I'm not even sure where the thing about Jaq being on life support originated. Judd posted that she was receiving end of life care, which isn't the same thing.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not even sure where the thing about Jaq being on life support originated. Judd posted that she was receiving end of life care, which isn't the same thing.
That was my bad. Someone on Reddit reported that the family had taken her off a vent and I never vetted the source. I meant to go back and verify which family member said so and I never did because she died shortly after and it became irrelevant whether or not she was being kept alive.

Edit: for the record I think it was the reddit poster confusing "end of life" with "life support" and then assuming that the family saying they were keeping her comfortable until she passed was equivalent to pulling the plug.

ISmellBS

kiwifarms.net
That was my bad. Someone on Reddit reported that the family had taken her off a vent and I never vetted the source. I meant to go back and verify which family member said so and I never did because she died shortly after and it became irrelevant whether or not she was being kept alive.

Edit: for the record I think it was the reddit poster confusing "end of life" with "life support" and then assuming that the family saying they were keeping her comfortable until she passed was equivalent to pulling the plug.
We'll never know if she finally had that "oh shit moment"

HotpieIsTheNightKing

kiwifarms.net

I don't think that Jaquie dying will have any impact on Jan in terms of continuing this. It's similar to plain old addiction- friends overdosing and shit isn't enough to make a person want to get clean, they keep getting high anyway. And I think this is the way Jan will go.

WhaleForce

kiwifarms.net
So someone completely incapable of accurately portraying illnesses to a degree that would stop her from being a very visible munchie has the ability to fake a death and then vanish without a trace. Before you post something just give it the tiniest bit of critical fucking thinking. She was a drug/attention addicted woman who killed herself with the help of her useless family and friends and the medical field it isn't that in depth.
EXACTLY! She wasn’t even able to fool her subs, the hospital staff or insurance. Everyone knew she was faking, but indulged her anyway.

Hope my husband notes the exact time on the clock when the doctors tell him that my body is dying.

Let her rest in peace knowing that at least she could finally use that fistula for dialysis instead of Benadryl.

theriddler3

not an actual confederate supporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s what I keep wondering (no, it isn’t keeping me up at night lol), too. Did she have a moment of clarity where she thought “oh shit! What did I do?”
I seriously doubt she did. Jaq seemed to think she was invincible (which is normal in terms of development in teen years, but should have been mostly gone in her psyche by age 23). Jaq, honestly, got a lucky break dying this way rather than being forced to face her actions, get on government assistance, live alone, and die in her 60s. Now she's a chronic warrior angel in heaven rather than some malingering asshole whose family finally gave up on them a few decades ago.

Or maybe I'm just a morbid cynic.

By the time sepsis had taken a firm hold on her, her brain had probably taken enough of a beating to not be really processing anything, so she died in the hospital doing exactly as she loved: IV benadryl and opiates while getting Judd to wait on her. Really, aside from her age, I don't see her death as that tragic. She got everything she ever wanted (minus maybe a tube or three) .

Fishing Cat

kiwifarms.net
I seriously doubt she did. Jaq seemed to think she was invincible (which is normal in terms of development in teen years, but should have been mostly gone in her psyche by age 23). Jaq, honestly, got a lucky break dying this way rather than being forced to face her actions, get on government assistance, live alone, and die in her 60s. Now she's a chronic warrior angel in heaven rather than some malingering asshole whose family finally gave up on them a few decades ago.

Or maybe I'm just a morbid cynic.

By the time sepsis had taken a firm hold on her, her brain had probably taken enough of a beating to not be really processing anything, so she died in the hospital doing exactly as she loved: IV benadryl and opiates while getting Judd to wait on her. Really, aside from her age, I don't see her death as that tragic. She got everything she ever wanted (minus maybe a tube or three) .
It's unlikely that she had an "I'm actually going to die" moment, although she may have realised she was actually sick prior to things going really south.
No, I didn’t mean quite that literal. That she realized she was going to die and soon. But rather just a moment where she realized she may have gone too far and actually now was sick instead of just pretending to be.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I didn’t mean quite that literal. That she realized she was going to die and soon. But rather just a moment where she realized she may have gone too far and actually now was sick instead of just pretending to be.
I guess Judd's the only one who might know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.