Inactive Chronically Jaquie / Jaquie Beckwith / Jaquie Blake, Husband Judd Beckwith, & Helper Dog Harlow - Instagram Famous, Self-Declared Genetic Anomaly, Munchied Herself to Death

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

c6h1206

kiwifarms.net
I once saw a picture of Judd in uniform and while the name of the agency wasn't real visible I was able to use the color of it and the shape of the patch to determine which agency he is with.

What I find odd is that they said she started going into organ failure and they MOVED her to another hospital? I'm not buying into the conspiracy theories but when someone is crashing, you don't move them somewhere else until they are stabilized. That's Medicine 101. Just like if you are in an ambulance and need urgent, immediate care, they don't take you to the hospital of your choice, they take you to the closest hospital. Once you're stabilized then they can move you to the hospital of your choice.

It's possible. When my grandmother died, she was interred at our National Cemetary because her husband was a veteran. Unless it's changed, she could be at theirs. If she was placed anywhere. Some people choose not to put them anywhere except home.
Well there are three national cemeteries in FL. Is it at no cost ? It just seems like a more dignified place especially considering her young age. I feel like if anyone cared about her dignity they would pursue her having a marked plot in one of these cemeteries. I don't feel like the funeral home they used was very dignified when you consider it was for a 23 yr old.

ISmellBS

kiwifarms.net
Well there are three national cemeteries in FL. Is it at no cost ? It just seems like a more dignified place especially considering her young age. I feel like if anyone cared about her dignity they would pursue her having a marked plot in one of these cemeteries. I don't feel like the funeral home they used was very dignified when you consider it was for a 23 yr old.
I thought she was cremated. Isn't she in a can, like on a fireplace mantle? Why does she need a plot.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I had assumed this photo, which was ostensibly taken on May 5th (and posted in this thread on Thursday), was at some point before or after they scattered her ashes somewhere off the coast of Florida.

And don't they look happy about it!
The only reason I hesitate to agree is because Jaq's family are nowhere to be seen. Surely they'd want to be present for that.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily. Funeral home services can get expensive as fuck and sometimes cremation is all that one can afford. I know it’s been thrown around that her dad is loaded but... we don’t know what the current financial situation with any of her family is.

The average cost of a funeral in Florida (with casket and embalming and such but excluding cemetery fees) is between $6000-8000. That’s a shitload of money to put a dead body in a box and shove it in the ground, honestly, and it can be pretty steep for a family who may have incurred a ton of medical expenses already for the deceased. By comparison, cremation (depending on the urn and all the other shit that goes with it) can be done for between $1000-3000.

The deceased isn’t going to know or care what’s done with their body after they die. The whole funeral process is for the living and I don’t think that it’s necessarily an insult to the loved one who died when a family chooses not to spend a ridiculous amount of money for what boils down to disposing of a dead body (the essence of what made the person who they were is long gone by then).

ISmellBS

kiwifarms.net

I had assumed this photo, which was ostensibly taken on May 5th (and posted in this thread on Thursday), was at some point before or after they scattered her ashes somewhere off the coast of Florida.

And don't they look happy about it!
Who says this picture was taken AFTER Jaq kicked the bucket? Jaq is the one TAKING the picture, that's why she isn't in the picture. Like DUH.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who says this picture was taken AFTER Jaq kicked the bucket? Jaq is the one TAKING the picture, that's why she isn't in the picture. Like DUH.
It was posted without context and I was assuming by the image title May 5. But that was probably the date it was posted on Insta...

And you're right, I wouldn't know for sure; I'm watching via KF, not actively touching the poo.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was posted without context and I was assuming by the image title May 5. But that was probably the date it was posted on Insta...

And you're right, I wouldn't know for sure; I'm watching via KF, not actively touching the poo.
That post is quite interesting though. It seems to have been made by someone intimately familiar with the family for quite some time (so not a feces fondler), and/or with access to private/family social media accounts or who was present at the event in question. The account was brand new, that's the only post it made, and that poster has not logged in since the post was made.

I can understand them not wanting to come back given the high level of faggotry currently infecting this thread.

Last edited:
Judd and his hairy ballsack I mean legs thank everyone for their PlayStation gift card donations
View attachment 757596
I wouldn't be surprised if Jan is the one receiving all the gift cards and she took a picture of Paul's (is that her husband's name?) or whatever his name is legs. She wants to protect his privacy? We've seen Judd on camera 100 times before. What fucking privacy?

Fishing Cat

kiwifarms.net
You can also bury ashes in an urn in a normal plot of land if you bought one as well. They don't give a fuck. You bought the plot why would they give a shit if they're burying a corpse or a bucket of ash.
They probably don’t. So you probably should’ve quoted the person who asked about “burying” her in a plot and not the person who told them about the vaults made specifically for urns.

Judd and his hairy ballsack I mean legs thank everyone for their PlayStation gift card donations
View attachment 757596
I wouldn't be surprised if Jan is the one receiving all the gift cards and she took a picture of Paul's (is that her husband's name?) or whatever his name is legs. She wants to protect his privacy? We've seen Judd on camera 100 times before. What fucking privacy?
No shit! Protect his privacy? We’ve all seen him countless times. Maybe she doesn’t want to show how happy he is playing with his video games. He’s supposed to be in mourning and it won’t look right if he’s smiling and enjoying his PlayStation gift cards.

IFnative

kiwifarms.net
No shit! Protect his privacy? We’ve all seen him countless times. Maybe she doesn’t want to show how happy he is playing with his video games. He’s supposed to be in mourning and it won’t look right if he’s smiling and enjoying his PlayStation gift cards.
Or she kept the gift cards and took an inconspicuous picture of him while visiting. It would be weird to ask for a picture of him if he doesn't know about the gift cards because he never got them, so she does this instead.

Frazzle

kiwifarms.net
They probably don’t. So you probably should’ve quoted the person who asked about “burying” her in a plot and not the person who told them about the vaults made specifically for urns.
Nigga it wasn't a slight at you the sped you quoted reads every one of the comments. It made more sense adding it on as a bit of info to your post.

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
Or she kept the gift cards and took an inconspicuous picture of him while visiting. It would be weird to ask for a picture of him if he doesn't know about the gift cards because he never got them, so she does this instead.
That blurry part on the left of the image looks a lot like a finger or something on the edge of the lens. I absolutely think she took this picture covertly to post as "proof", probably pretending to check her phone.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
Its always important to have that talk with your family about your final wishes.

So last night i let my son know that if i die then he should make a condolences wish list and request and expect PlayStation giftcards and other giftcards for random shit. He is a good son and said he will honor my wishes and get them giftcards, lol

I know that grief has stages. Just wondering where the "buy and play video games" stage fits on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.