Inactive Chronically Jaquie / Jaquie Beckwith / Jaquie Blake, Husband Judd Beckwith, & Helper Dog Harlow - Instagram Famous, Self-Declared Genetic Anomaly, Munchied Herself to Death

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISmellBS

kiwifarms.net
Cemetery plots cost more than the casket, embalming and service combined. It's the most expensive real estate per square foot that you could ever buy. Unless you're burying a body why the fuck would you buy a plot just to throw a can of shit into it?

Reactions: 600lbsAnorexic

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
was jaq a big gamer? That is the only acceptable way I think of for the membership to be included. Unless it's going to be the way judd meets wife 2.0 assuming he isn't already dating Izzy or Paul

c6h1206

kiwifarms.net
Cemetery plots cost more than the casket, embalming and service combined. It's the most expensive real estate per square foot that you could ever buy. Unless you're burying a body why the fuck would you buy a plot just to throw a can of shit into it?
Veterans get no cost plots for family members in national cemeteries there are three in FL. This topic has come up in connection to with YouTube family. The baby was identified as dead in utero at 19 weeks, but they deliberately did an induction at 20 weeks so the baby would be defined as stillborn and they could have her buried at a specific national cemetery.

I thought she was cremated. Isn't she in a can, like on a fireplace mantle? Why does she need a plot.
I knew she was cremated at the point I asked about burial at a national cemetery. People burry cremains in cemetery plots. I get that they wanted to spend as little as possible. It was obvious they chose a discount provider. You look up the provider from the obit and the first thing that comes up on their website is their prices. But if the plot at the national cemetery was provided you would think they would want her to have one. Also, someone pointed out they have vaults too. Seems like they could have at least got her some free dignity following the IHOP they used for the turn and burn.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew she was cremated at the point I asked about burial at a national cemetery. People burry cremains in cemetery plots. I get that they wanted to spend as little as possible. It was obvious they chose a discount provider. You look up the provider from the obit and the first thing that comes up on their website is their prices. But if the plot at the national cemetery was provided you would think they would want her to have one. Also, someone pointed out they have vaults too. Seems like they could have at least got her some free dignity following the IHOP they used for the turn and burn.
If you're going with a direct commital (ie, a cremation or burial without a service), it makes no sense whatsoever to use anyone other than the cheapest available funeral provider. The "dignity" comes from whatever commemorative events you arrange yourselves to take place at a time separate from the disposal of the body (and certainly there is no dignity in your average, cookie cutter McFuneral).

c6h1206

kiwifarms.net
If you're going with a direct commital (ie, a cremation or burial without a service), it makes no sense whatsoever to use anyone other than the cheapest available funeral provider. The "dignity" comes from whatever commemorative events you arrange yourselves to take place at a time separate from the disposal of the body (and certainly there is no dignity in your average, cookie cutter McFuneral).
the only reason I have this idea in the back of my mind about a spot at a national cemetery is related to a specific YouTube family. the mom is upfront in regards to the fact that she is grateful that their daughter is buried there and that it means a lot to them that her husband's service afforded them that place in that cemetery it is nice and tasteful. (this baby would have technically been a miscarriage but they blurred the lines so it was a stillbirth. that is a whole other story.)
I just feel like Judd put zero thought into anything. Is wanting to only spend 900 on the commital understandable of course it is. but if there was an option that was afforded to them by virtue of his service then it shows just how little Judd and everyone in his circle thought of her.

rachelle swannie is who I am talking about in regards to having her stillborn baby (technically a miscarriage) buried at a national cemetery and people consider her dumb as rocks. it is like people in Judd's circle are deliberately not running this option by him or something.

honestly I think Jaq would have honestly rather have no one know about her death at all rather than know that her family only wanted to spend 1000 among them. her dumb worshipers would have paid for her to have something more dignified. her dumb followers probably spent more money on direct gifting in house warming gifts. and they continue to spend money and send gifts.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it is like people in Judd's circle are deliberately not running this option by him or something.
Or they just didn't want to bury the ashes. Why would they? Cemetery visits have been declining in the US since World War II. People just don't go stand in the graveyard and weep for their lost loved ones anymore. And if it was a national cemetery where none of her family was buried you couldn't even say she was buried with her beloved grandma or something emotional like that or even get her a pretty headstone. Jaquie was all about being special. Do you really think her family and husband would think "literally hundreds of identical markers" would be an upgrade from just doing something semi-meaningful with the cremains?

She basically only mentioned that Judd was military when trying to explain why she was camping at Jan's house while he was away, or when it benefitted her in some way: tricare or being able to stay at Shades of Green hotel. It meant nothing to her but that she could chase new toys on the government's dime.

Scatter her ashes in the bay and say something poetic about how every morning tide reminds you that she's always there. Toss her in the Haunted Mansion since it was her favorite ride at her favorite place (and try to keep it out of your mind that later that night she was vacuumed up by a custodian.) Maybe her parent(s) kept the ashes in a pretty pink urn surrounded by photos of happier healthier times. There's a hundred things that would have sounded more meaningful than burying her in a national cemetery.

Save those for people who actually served their country.

c6h1206

kiwifarms.net
Or they just didn't want to bury the ashes. Why would they? Cemetery visits have been declining in the US since World War II. People just don't go stand in the graveyard and weep for their lost loved ones anymore. And if it was a national cemetery where none of her family was buried you couldn't even say she was buried with her beloved grandma or something emotional like that or even get her a pretty headstone. Jaquie was all about being special. Do you really think her family and husband would think "literally hundreds of identical markers" would be an upgrade from just doing something semi-meaningful with the cremains?

She basically only mentioned that Judd was military when trying to explain why she was camping at Jan's house while he was away, or when it benefitted her in some way: tricare or being able to stay at Shades of Green hotel. It meant nothing to her but that she could chase new toys on the government's dime.

Scatter her ashes in the bay and say something poetic about how every morning tide reminds you that she's always there. Toss her in the Haunted Mansion since it was her favorite ride at her favorite place (and try to keep it out of your mind that later that night she was vacuumed up by a custodian.) Maybe her parent(s) kept the ashes in a pretty pink urn surrounded by photos of happier healthier times. There's a hundred things that would have sounded more meaningful than burying her in a national cemetery.

Save those for people who actually served their country.
cemetery visits declining makes perfect sense but that also goes along with changing demographics of death. the death rate of 23 yr old married women has probably also steadily declined. (there is a chance I am wrong due to trends like opioid addiction. )

my whole thing is that she died unexpectedly, she was young and ostensibly happily married.

honestly if Judd went to veteran affairs and said here is the situation we want a plot for her she was 23 and I am 25 but we tossed the ashes and I am just now realizing we have this option . could you please memorialize her at this cemetery. I can't see them making a big deal.

I just know Jaq would have hated her obit linking back to that tacky crematorium. I bet you she would have rather they posted it anywhere else that revealed that when the rubber hit the road that was the best her family could do for her.

and on the note about her mentioning him being in the military. some of the content may have been taken down to a certain extent and what you may also notice is her mention of it decreased at a certain precise point in time . there was a whole reason behind this that I was privy to (although it was posted semi publicly) I forget the precise terminology but munchie dependa's and other various classes of dependas essentially doxed Judd and he was told his wife was disclosing too much information about the specifics of his service. legend goes that Judd was spoken to about his wife broadcasting info about his service online. you might recall she made a specific video and in passing mentioned he had been called to do something with the reserves, but military regulations prohibit her from saying anything more.

• Dumb
Reactions: Bitchboy95

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cemetery visits declining makes perfect sense but that also goes along with changing demographics of death. the death rate of 23 yr old married women has probably also steadily declined. (there is a chance I am wrong due to trends like opioid addiction. )

my whole thing is that she died unexpectedly, she was young and ostensibly happily married.

honestly if Judd went to veteran affairs and said here is the situation we want a plot for her she was 23 and I am 25 but we tossed the ashes and I am just now realizing we have this option . could you please memorialize her at this cemetery. I can't see them making a big deal.
Burials in general have become less and less common here over time. I know very few younger people who don't wish to be cremated and a lot of those don't want any kind of permanent memorial.

Jaq was an attention whore. It's very unlikely she would have wanted something "dignified". Something gaudy and trashy a la Anna Nicole Smith's funeral would have been much more her style.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Burials in general have become less and less common here over time. I know very few younger people who don't wish to be cremated and a lot of those don't want any kind of permanent memorial.
This. The cemetery near me doesn't even sell plots anymore due to the lack of demand and high cost of maintenance - they only offer spaces in a columbarium or in a community mausoleum. They're converting the rest of their empty land into a wildlife refuge because then they don't have to keep it mowed. Add to that the Florida-is-a-gigantic-swamp factor and that it gets spanked by hurricanes every year. It's not uncommon for graves to resurface after burial, stones to become unstable and topple over after heavy rains, and of course, there's always the risk that a sinkhole will open and suck the interred deeper into the earth. Really, burial in Florida is about as dignified as just dumping her body in the Glades.

c6h1206

kiwifarms.net
it was unexpected in my books. I think if anyone called it would have been thinking she would wind up with endocarditis related to her portacath. I think because she likely knew people criticized her and said she had issues with sterile technique (and she was aware of that) we may have never actually heard some of the true admission diagnoses.

I think they would have cleared up such an infection with retaliative ease too bc I don't actually buy that she was immuno compromised.

It sure as shit was unexpected for Judd and Jaq, and she sure as shit never said she was not long for this world. I honestly think if she knew anything about it she would have lefts some kind of instructions. not at the current level.

Jaq was an attention whore. It's very unlikely she would have wanted something "dignified". Something gaudy and trashy a la Anna Nicole Smith's funeral would have been much more her style.
anything would have been better than what essentially amounts to nothing. they did nothing for her as far as I am concerned. they pawned it off on the church. they did the minimum and paid a discount provider to cremate her. why not pawn it off on the DOD to give her some kind of memorial ? her mom was ghetto and went around with a big ass hole in the ass of her leggings. I wish Jaq could see what her family puled together for her. that would be one hell of a react to video. considering that Judd and Paul go way back I feel like Judd might have a vague idea that Janice is using him, but at the end of the day Paul can't do better.

do you think donating her to a cadaver program like for a medical school would have been an option ? I am sure if it was and it was free or less they would jump at the chance. pretty sure they could have spun it as she was giving back to future physicians. pretty sure her MRSA positive status precluded her as a donor.

Last edited:

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
I just know Jaq would have hated her obit linking back to that tacky crematorium. I bet you she would have rather they posted it anywhere else that revealed that when the rubber hit the road that was the best her family could do for her.
1) She’s dead and again, the dead do not care what is done with the empty husk they leave behind.
2) Honestly... anymore all the funeral homes in Florida look like Florida Mortuary. Same type of building, same interior, everything.

Call me callous and unfeeling I guess but... I don’t understand why it’s so much more “dignified” to sink a dead body into the ground to decompose than to cremate and keep the ashes in a nice urn or scatter them somewhere that the deceased loved to go.

I hate to seem mad at the Internet but... again... cremating a loved one and having a memorial service for them instead of a full funeral with their corpse sitting in a fucking expensive box does NOT mean that you thought nothing of the deceased or the place they held in your life.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anything would have been better than what essentially amounts to nothing. they did nothing for her as far as I am concerned. they pawned it off on the church. they did the minimum and paid a discount provider to cremate her. why not pawn it off on the DOD to give her some kind of memorial ? her mom was ghetto and went around with a big ass hole in the ass of her leggings. I wish Jaq could see what her family puled together for her. that would be one hell of a react to video. considering that Judd and Paul go way back I feel like Judd might have a vague idea that Janice is using him, but at the end of the day Paul can't do better.
Good grief.

We don't know what they did for her except cremate her and have a memorial celebration. And like MistressCaridad and several others have pointed out, that's what mortuaries look like here. Virtually everything in this state looks like it was slapped together in five minutes because it was. It's one of the fastest-growing state in the US with a huge population of old fucks passing away every day. Supply and demand.

The memorial could have been a very nice affair at the church that she clearly belonged to and liked being a part of. She talked about it as early as last Easter and she created and ran their social media platforms. There could have been a lovely catered banquet afterwords. They could be creating a memorial that would be more meaningful to her surviving relatives. Maybe Judd will place a monument in the back yard of the house she never got to live in surrounded by pink flowers or something. We don't fucking know unless one of them comes out and gives us details.

Her mom's leggings? Really? That's what you're judging this woman's character on? Maybe the hole was just a thinned patch of fabric in the chubrub area until she sat down and pulled the fabric the wrong way and it ripped five minutes before the video was made. Her mom showed repeatedly that she dropped everything for Jaq, uprooted her life to move into their home and then into a home in the same development when her daughter said she needed her, and probably dropped everything again to be in the hospital with her. Nothing Jaq showed suggests her mother was anything but a loving one who cared an awful lot about her daughter.

There's a big forum here with a lot more fucked up shit than a dead woman's family not memorializing her to your specific tastes.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

and on the note about her mentioning him being in the military. some of the content may have been taken down to a certain extent and what you may also notice is her mention of it decreased at a certain precise point in time . there was a whole reason behind this that I was privy to (although it was posted semi publicly) I forget the precise terminology but munchie dependa's and other various classes of dependas essentially doxed Judd and he was told his wife was disclosing too much information about the specifics of his service. legend goes that Judd was spoken to about his wife broadcasting info about his service online. you might recall she made a specific video and in passing mentioned he had been called to do something with the reserves, but military regulations prohibit her from saying anything more.
What’s your hang up with national cemeteries just because someone had a miscarriage and wanted a free burial there?

You understand the woman wanted the fetus buried there so she could get a burial plot and marker for free, right? She didn’t want to shell out her own money to bury her miscarriage. It’s not some high honor for most - it’s a freebie.

National cemeteries aren’t some great option. Arlington has a lot of prestige, but the rest of them are where a lot of homeless veterans or veterans without family are buried. It’s more of a social service to respect all dead veterans more than a great honor being bestowed. The govt found lots of WWI vets being tossed in potters fields during the depression, it was a disgrace, so a free burial program for vets was instituted. (The early National cemeteries are next to civil war battlefields since transporting thousands of bodies for burial after battles wasn’t feasible - most of those graves are anonymous.)

I’ve got a family with many highly decorated, multi-tour combat vets (WWII, Korea, Vietnam) and none of the chose or want to be buried in a national cemetery but they did chose to have a full military honors graveside where they were buried. Having military honors graveside, at a local, community or church cemetery is the norm. Most people would prefer not to be buried in the large, anonymous graves of the federal govt. veterans affair bureau. (Arlington is the exception to this thanks to it’s history and war heroes being buried there.)

Burial at a national cemetery is a VA benefit and usually done by families who can’t or don’t want to pay funeral costs, veterans without family and some career military personnel who spent their entire adult lives in active service.

Spouses only get their name on the veterans marker. You think Judd wants to be buried with Jaqi? He probably hopes to find another woman to actually have a long marriage and kids with.

(Besides Judd will only qualify for free burial there if he dies while in the reserves or spends 20 plus years in the reserves and gets retirement benefits.)

Last edited:

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What’s your hang up with national cemeteries just because someone had a miscarriage and wanted a free buried there? You understand the woman wanted the fetus buried there so she could get a burial plot and marker for free, right? She didn’t want to shell out her own money to bury her miscarriage.

National cemeteries aren’t some great option. Arlington has prestige, but the rest of them are where a lot of homeless veterans or veterans without family are buried. It’s more of a social service to respect all dead veterans more than a great honor.

I’ve got a family with many highly decorated, multi-tour combat vets (WWII, Korea, Vietnam) and none of the chose or want to be buried in a national cemetery but they did chose to have a full military honors graveside where they were buried. Having military honors graveside, at a local, community or church cemetery is the norm. Most people would prefer not to be buried in the large, anonymous graves of the federal govt. veterans affair bureau.

Burial at a national cemetery is a VA benefit and usually done by families who can’t or don’t want to pay funeral costs, veterans without family and some career military personnel who spent their entire adult lives in active service.

Spouses only get their name on the veterans marker. I think Judd You think Judd wants to be buried with Jaqi? He probably hopes to find another woman to actually have a long marriage and kids with.
Their hangup seems to be that the family didn't have any permanent monument in a traditional cemetery and cremated her at a mortuary they don't think is fancy enough. From this, they extrapolate that 1) everything they did was simply to save money/they are too broke/cheap to pay for a traditional burial, 2) therefore a free plot and marker would be attractive, and 3) therefore it's a big, bad conspiracy by the family trying to keep Judd from knowing about this option and claiming his free burial plot and permanently consigning his wife to be one of thousands of identical markers in a seemingly endless expanse placed precariously on the artificially drained Florida swampland.

edit: a word

Last edited:

c6h1206

kiwifarms.net
What’s your hang up with national cemeteries just because someone had a miscarriage and wanted a free buried there? You understand the woman wanted the fetus buried there so she could get a burial plot and marker for free, right? She didn’t want to shell out her own money to bury her miscarriage.

National cemeteries aren’t some great option. Arlington has prestige, but the rest of them are where a lot of homeless veterans or veterans without family are buried. It’s more of a social service to respect all dead veterans more than a great honor.

I’ve got a family with many highly decorated, multi-tour combat vets (WWII, Korea, Vietnam) and none of the chose or want to be buried in a national cemetery but they did chose to have a full military honors graveside where they were buried. Having military honors graveside, at a local, community or church cemetery is the norm. Most people would prefer not to be buried in the large, anonymous graves of the federal govt. veterans affair bureau.

Spouses only get their name on the veterans marker. I think Judd You think Judd wants to be buried with Jaqi? He probably hopes to find another woman to actually have a long marriage and kids with.
Honestly, you did change my mind with the points you raised here. My whole basis of understanding was from this one Youtube family. I am not even American. I did not even occur to me that it would be a service that catered to a lot of impoverished veterans.

I feel like it would be damn near impossible for Judd to be oblivious to the fact that she was sabotaging her own health. I can't come up with a better descriptor than sabotaging her own health. So that does add an extra layer to things.

----------------------------------------------------------

(it is a whole other story) they wanted to fetus classed as a stillbirth. the fetus was identified as dead at under 20 weeks. if they had of done something to induce expulsion of the fetus a day earlier there would have been no legal obligation related to the treatment of the body.

I really can't say what there thought process was for sure. She has made a specific point of saying she is grateful that her daughter got the opportunity to be buried there. this stillbirth and her posting a video about it is what turned them into a big YouTube channel overnight.
and they spent huge money on that pregnancy for IVF just on the basis of male factor infertility.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw9toUnFLMw/ Rachelle posts a fair number of of pics of the fetus' headstone / videos of them going there all the damn time. No idea what cemetary it would be. somewhere near Temecula California.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Their hangup seems to be that the family didn't have any permanent monument in a traditional cemetery and cremated her at a mortuary they don't think is fancy enough. From this, they extrapolate that 1) everything they did was simply to save money/they are too broke/cheap to pay for a traditional burial, 2) therefore a free plot and marker would be attractive, and 3) therefore it's a big, bad conspiracy by the family trying to keep Judd from knowing about this option and claiming his free burial plot and permanently consigning his wife to be one of thousands of identical markers in a seemingly endless expanse placed precariously on the artificially drained Florida swampland.

edit: a word
(Bolding mine for emphasis)

I pulled photos from Google of Florida National Cemetery in Bushnell because those were the first ones I could grab. The other two VA administered cemeteries look pretty much identical other than the name on the sign.

6A971399-703E-4379-8511-36A3193ED5FF.jpeg
53039694-905C-4162-B202-DC972C52278F.jpeg

To me, that’s not much more “dignified” or whatever than the funeral home they used. It’s a square of thin grass over sugar sand with a plain marble marker, nothing personal other than the name, date of birth/death and the insignia denoting religious affiliation. No fancy front gates, no gardens and benches, nothing. Just miles of identical markers with little American flags they periodically replace when the flags get tattered.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like it would be damn near impossible for Judd to be oblivious to the fact that she was sabotaging her own health. I can't come up with a better descriptor than sabotaging her own health.
I agree, and I expect that the doctors were pretty clear about the role her own actions played when they informed Judd that there was nothing more they could do for her.

c6h1206

kiwifarms.net
I agree, and I expect that the doctors were pretty clear about the role her own actions played when they informed Judd that there was nothing more they could do for her.
that is why I feel when they say anorexia nervosa is the deadliest mental disorder it may actually be wrong and it is in fact be munchausen's. add to that some people with munchausen's. do have actual serious chronic illnesses. I think there are a lot of cases of self sabotage among young women with type 1 diabetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.