Inactive Chronically Jaquie / Jaquie Beckwith / Jaquie Blake, Husband Judd Beckwith, & Helper Dog Harlow - Instagram Famous, Self-Declared Genetic Anomaly, Munchied Herself to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Farms Shill

"a whiny terfina" - Discord.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Bolding mine for emphasis)

I pulled photos from Google of Florida National Cemetery in Bushnell because those were the first ones I could grab. The other two VA administered cemeteries look pretty much identical other than the name on the sign.

To me, that’s not much more “dignified” or whatever than the funeral home they used. It’s a square of thin grass over sugar sand with a plain marble marker, nothing personal other than the name, date of birth/death and the insignia denoting religious affiliation. No fancy front gates, no gardens and benches, nothing. Just miles of identical markers with little American flags they periodically replace when the flags get tattered.

To be fair, Sarasota National Cemetery is newer and closer to them and is a bit more interesting. There are some pretty cool modernist shades over a very nice landscaped entrance plaza. Still, once you get past that it's just rows of white stones.

the-patriot-plaza-sarasota-national-cemetery-florida-united-states-F042YY.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jan really has no shame, does she? I'm pretty sure that without the burden of a chronically ill partner, Judd's income will cover whatever he and Harlow need.

It's actually pissing the redditors off, so perhaps one of them will sabotage Jan by advising Patreon that Jaquie is dead.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Sarasota National Cemetery is newer and closer to them and is a bit more interesting. There are some pretty cool modernist shades over a very nice landscaped entrance plaza. Still, once you get past that it's just rows of white stones.

View attachment 758388View attachment 758389

Wow, that’s actually a surprisingly nice entrance for a VA cemetery. Still... as you said, off to the left when you zoom in there are the rows of plain white markers. Nothing special or lavish.

The whole damn funeral and cremation industry is a huge fucking racket, honestly. Yeah sure, they tout “prepaid planning” but the fact of the matter is younger people think they have time in the future to think about that stuff so when they die suddenly like Jaquie did and the family is in shock or the early stages of grief and they have people trying to sell them on the idea that they NEED the expensive casket/full funeral service/burial at a lavish cemetery to pay their proper respects... that’s pretty damn gross. So I surely don’t fault anyone who doesn’t want to shoulder the cost of all the bullshit add ons the funeral industry would try to sell them.

Jan really has no shame, does she? I'm pretty sure that without the burden of a chronically ill partner, Judd's income will cover whatever he and Harlow need.

View attachment 758393

Jesus.
You’d think from all the shit Jan’s doing that she wishes she were Jaquie’s grieving spouse instead of Judd. Horrible woman.

c6h1206

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758393

It's actually pissing the redditors off, so perhaps one of them will sabotage Jan by advising Patreon that Jaquie is dead.
[/QUOTE]
I was reading the first few reddit comments people talked about how the money is hopefully going into Judd's checking account. I feel like Jan must have figured out a way to change the direct deposit info to her own info on both the patreon and the youtube account.

I get the feeling that Jan is actually an experienced con artist.

I wonder is she saw Paul as a mark of sorts. She is more than 1 year his senior. How many couples can survive on one income ? he is doing pretty well for himself all things considered. What the fuck kind of insurance does Paul have that pays 50 thousand a month for his treatment ? surely they could spring for a breast reduction as his back must be killing him. The video about his crohn's struck me as quite odd. he had to go back to the pediatric Gastroenterology doc and drop the adult one at Jan's behest bc the adult one's said he was fine, and he got down to 170 pounds *gasp.* I am going to go out on a limb and say 170 pounds would actually make Paul a healthy BMI.

It is almost as if Jan sees Paul as a cash cow, and wants him to have a bountiful bosom to make sure he is not desirable.

not very familiar with Reddit at all - did they not put a moratorium on questioning Jan or raising objections to her behavior on account of her losing her soul kitten ?

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Bitchboy95

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758393

I was reading the first few reddit comments people talked about how the money is hopefully going into Judd's checking account. I feel like Jan must have figured out a way to change the direct deposit info to her own info on both the patreon and the youtube account.

I get the feeling that Jan is actually an experienced con artist.

I wonder is she saw Paul as a mark of sorts. She is more than 1 year his senior. How many couples can survive on one income ? he is doing pretty well for himself all things considered. What the fuck kind of insurance does Paul have that pays 50 thousand a month for his treatment ? surely they could spring for a breast reduction as his back must be killing him. The video about his crohn's struck me as quite odd. he had to go back to the pediatric Gastroenterology doc and drop the adult one at Jan's behest bc the adult one's said he was fine, and he got down to 170 pounds *gasp.* I am going to go out on a limb and say 170 pounds would actually make Paul a healthy BMI.

It is almost as if Jan sees Paul as a cash cow, and wants him to have a bountiful bosom to make sure he is not desirable.

not very familiar with Reddit at all - did they not put a moratorium on questioning Jan or raising objections to her behavior on account of her losing her soul kitten ?

Paul is part of his family’s insurance sales firm, right? Idk I’ve known some loud, fat wealthy families in the insurance sales business, it’s got a lot in common with used cars. It’s shady, people get ripped off, and some of the most obnoxious people make good salesmen. Being a social or heavy drinker at local pubs and events is biz networking. It’s good money if you’ve been established for years and have a big client rooster.

I’d say if Paul’s family has an established insurance business he probably got a lot of easy, pre-existing policies handed to him.

:powerlevel:
I went to HS with a big, loud, fat, drunk idiot who’s grandfather and father ran a insurance firm. This was a guy that even other jocks thought was really stupid. He went into the family business and makes enough to buy his first wife an “interior design business” to keep her busy. It made no money, but he floated it for years just to pacify her. I’d say Jan’s munchie hobby probably costs about the same as “unhappy wife hobby business.” [/spoiler{

Last edited:

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Temporarily. After she used this as an opportunity for grifting and resumed posting about aggressively pursuing radical surgeries she doesn't need, they reinstated her.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm new to miss Jaq here and of course only found out about her on the day of her death/suicide. Still picking my way through videos/story and comments etc. Someone brought up that munchies go down fast after getting addicted to pain meds. So I'm curious to hear from one of the deep lore people like @Kate Farms Shill did Jaq start munching for meds first or was it primarily for the attention? Also do we have some sort of timeline with this saga? (I'm curious to know when she started using pain meds and when she got addicted)

maybe these things have already been covered, if so I apologize but I'm still working my way through everything

But so far this thread is turning out to be one of my favorites (Shame I didn't find out about it sooner before the grand finale)

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm curious to hear from one of the deep lore people like @Kate Farms Shill did Jaq start munching for meds first or was it primarily for the attention? Also do we have some sort of timeline with this saga? (I'm curious to know when she started using pain meds and when she got addicted)

Attention first, junkie second. She appears to have had psychogenic seizures starting as a teenager and it escalated from there. Drugs, she started with IV benadryl for her "anaphylaxis" episodes that were probably just panic attacks exacerbated by albuterol. Later moved on to ketamine infusions when getting toradol (NSAID) joint injections because she claimed she couldn't metabolize opiates properly. After getting the surgery that ultimately killed her she was in real pain for a change and given dilaudid. A few months later she was a regular narcotics user and pursuing medical marijuana. By the end she was spending her days high on a combo of high-dose narcos that she pushed through her J-tube (the reason she wouldn't remove the tube even though she ate fine is because she got a much better high sending it directly into her small intestine), mainlining benadryl through a central line, and vaping almost pure THC.

Timelines compiled by someone else here including lots of information from social media accounts she killed a few months ago. These mostly cover her pre-vlogging days.

edit: I have a few big projects in their final stages in my actual grown up life, but when they're done this week I'm thinking of compiling a more definitive timeline from teenager to dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.