Careercow Chuck Wendig / Charles Wendig / TerribleMinds - Terrible author, terrible person, ruined Internet Archive's online library

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
Eat a shit covered boot, you never-was (and fuck you for screwing over one of the most famous Native Americans in pop culture, I'm still pissed about that). You're supposed to be a professional on social media, no shit Disney would cut you loose for embarrassing them and driving customers away.

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
Didn't she just say she didn't want to wear a mask? Compared to his unhinged, frothing ranting about wanting to murder conservatives? Maybe he's just as bad at reading as he is at writing.
That and she made a pronoun joke, and as we all know when someone says they identify as an attack helicopter 6,000,001 trannies are murdered.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
That and she made a pronoun joke, and as we all know when someone says they identify as an attack helicopter 6,000,001 trannies are murdered.
She also has refused to bend the knee about all of the above when the Twitter Wokerati tried to bully her. I imagine it's very frustrating for them to see how little power they actually have. What she didn't do though was go on a completely unprovoked rant where she told all trannies and tranny supporters to eat a boot covered in shit. Carano told a couple of jokes and people who shit-stir full time came after her for it. Wendig was the shit-stirrer.

RomanesEuntDomus

Nächstes mal ohne Italien
True & Honest Fan
Two years and this nibba still doesn't think his vulgar, deranged and unprovoked rant while flying company flags was a step too far. The lack of self reflection is astounding
In addition, he thinks his petty passive aggressive tone about it isn't a massive red flag for any future employer. Wouldn't surprise me if this chucklefuck expects to get his job at Disney back if he whines long enough about how shitty and mean they are.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Wendig is not only angry that he no longer has any creative influence over one of the biggest franchises of all time, but the people he hates does. That is what he is butthurt over.
I'll never quit busting a gut laughing at this fool who cucked himself out of the only position of influence he had any hope of ever having.

RomanesEuntDomus

Nächstes mal ohne Italien
True & Honest Fan
I'll never quit busting a gut laughing at this fool who cucked himself out of the only position of influence he had any hope of ever having.
Now that Andrew Dobson has pretty much vanished from social media, it is time for Chucky Boy to take his place as careercow. They even look like they came from the same mold.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
Now that Andrew Dobson has pretty much vanished from social media, it is time for Chucky Boy to take his place as careercow. They even look like they came from the same mold.
Aside from Chuck the Cuck writing (technically) instead of drawing as well as being more successful and having a woman who was willing to marry him and let him raise her boyfriend's child for some baffling reason, they're practically the same person.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
Kinda related to Wendig -
If anyone here is into sci fi writers and star wars, then you definitely know Alan Dean Foster. Guy's been around forever and written tons of sci fi novelizations and books.
Apparently since Disney bought Lucasfilm and 20th century fox, they just decided to keep publishing his books and stop paying him royalties. They ignore his lawyers, his reps, even the Sci fi writers of America guild. They told him he needs to sign an NDA before they'll even talk to him. The situation is so bad that the SciFi Writers of America has taken to publicly shaming Disney to get some kind of response.

Here's the page:

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that if they're treating Alan Dean Foster like this, I'd be shocked to find out that they even paid Wendig for his shitty books. And no matter what characters of his end up in what series, he ain't getting paid jack shit for it.
Member how Mr Soy himself tried to get archive.org shut down over "royalty" bullshit (archive.org has the books under library licenses I think)? This is what actually matters: an author being paid for his work as per a pre-existing contract.

Shouldn't there be any courts that attack that sort of thing? I mean, this is such a blatant disrespect for the rule of law, Disney needs to get smacked down for it.
The Mouse is the Law.