Careercow Chuck Wendig / Charles Wendig / TerribleMinds - Terrible author, terrible person, ruined Internet Archive's online library

Neko GF

[Insert Tounge Twister Here]
True & Honest Fan
The most cringe-inducing "goodbye 2020" tweet I've seen so far:
1609456531630.png
https://twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/1344781932673069059 (Archive)

Last edited:

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Imagine seeing any of this dipshit's tweets and actually hiring him to write anything.
People who actually had paid him to write for several years literally saw some of his tweets and immediately fired him.

In 2021, Chuck will write absolutely nothing that will be published about Star Wars.
And in 2022 and 2023 and the year after that and the year after that, until he dies.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
But on the other hand, said people also saw some his tweets before his spergout and still hired him.

Considering the general tenor of lefty Twitter of the last four years, it's really amazing that Chuck was able to go far enough to actually get shitcanned. If he were black or latin-X or some species of sexual weirdo, I suspect he'd still be working for Disney.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
But on the other hand, said people also saw some his tweets before his spergout and still hired him.
Did they though? Maybe he was hired by some dumb boomer. I also doubt they hired him by looking through the slushpile because the crap he writes would not stand out from other such submissions. So he had to have known someone or blown someone. Probably some Woke Wolf connection.

Admiral Mantoid

The Senate Society
True & Honest Fan
Reminder that this man is pushing 45.
And he's been acting the same way since the 90s as far as we know with no sign of maturation whatsoever.

Twitter only seems to be accelerating his "de-aging". Chucky's tweets are insanely numerous (guy practically spends every waking moment on Twitter) and filled to the brim with weird rants and horrible advice that would even make Andrew Dobson blush, and with each new tweet he's becoming more and more juvenile in the way he talks and rants. Going from bratty 16 year old girl in a fat man's body to 7 year old boy in a fat man's body.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
Considering the general tenor of lefty Twitter of the last four years, it's really amazing that Chuck was able to go far enough to actually get shitcanned. If he were black or latin-X or some species of sexual weirdo, I suspect he'd still be working for Disney.
I've put out this theory before, but I've often wondered if what happened with Mark Waid caused Disney to do it. Wendig and James Gunn were both fired mere months after Waid got Meyer's book shitcanned. It seems a little too convenient that a company who never once gave a shit before about what their sociopathic employees say online suddenly had two major firings due to social media posts.

It sounds stupid but given that it occurred prior to those two Wade looks like the prime candidate for being the catalyst.

RomanesEuntDomus

Nächstes mal ohne Italien
True & Honest Fan
The most cringe-inducing "goodbye 2020" tweet I've seen so far:
View attachment 1820938
https://twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/1344781932673069059 (Archive)
Truly, a wordsmith on the levels of Shakespeare and Hemmingway.

I like how he feels a need to add that last tweet. What a quirky guy he is! Oh yes. Quite quirky. And yet so sophisticated and a good natured sport that enjoys a good drink, the sophisticated gentleman quirkmaster.

Fuck off. I wanna bet he either buys the cheapest brand he can find or he's the kind of hipster faggot that buys overpriced shit of the same quality... either way, I bet he's drinking it mixed with Dr. Pepper.

Imagine seeing any of this dipshit's tweets and actually hiring him to write anything.
This erroneously assumes that there is a hiring process based on skill and not on brown-nosing, cronyism and spewing the correct buzzwords on command.
To become so toxic that you lose your job is quite a feat.

And in 2022 and 2023 and the year after that and the year after that, until he dies.
And to add to that: He won't be writing for Star Wars in any of these years while his atrocious OC will still be used by Disney without Chuck getting a single fucking dime for it. If we have to have his atrocious characters in SW, we can at least take some comfort knowing that Disney will milk them for what little worth they have in their eyes while Chunky Chuck does not get anything in return.

Going from bratty 16 year old girl in a fat man's body to 7 year old boy in a fat old man's ageing body.

ftfy

Last edited:
Did they though? Maybe he was hired by some dumb boomer. I also doubt they hired him by looking through the slushpile because the crap he writes would not stand out from other such submissions. So he had to have known someone or blown someone. Probably some Woke Wolf connection.
I had thought the general consensus was that The Mouse's main concern was new low-fiber content, only loosely connected to established canon, at minimal cost. If this was the case, then Cuck was perfect for what they were needing, and his days would have been numbered before they 'discarded' him like a bio-robot once he no longer suited them.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Nächstes mal ohne Italien
True & Honest Fan
I had thought the general consensus was that The Mouse's main concern was new low-fiber content, only loosely connected to established canon, at minimal cost. If this was the case, then Cuck was perfect for what they were needing, and his days would have been numbered before they 'discarded' him like a bio-robot once he no longer suited them.
But he's also very easily replacable and when he starts running his mouth on Twitter in a way that hurts Disney's "family friendly" image... well... time to grab another uninspired brown-nosing sycophant off the shelf - it's not like there's ever a shortage of those clowns.