Careercow Chuck Wendig / Charles Wendig / TerribleMinds - Terrible author, terrible person, ruined Internet Archive's online library

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I had thought the general consensus was that The Mouse's main concern was new low-fiber content, only loosely connected to established canon, at minimal cost.
There's literally thousands of people who could do that though and would suck off a mile long bunch of dudes to do that. Why Chuck in particular?

There's literally thousands of people who could do that though and would suck off a mile long bunch of dudes to do that. Why Chuck in particular?
Based off his bibliography, he was putting out 3-5 books a year. I guess they figured he could work fast and conform to a deadline? I mean, if your only goal is just getting books out there, the fact that someone can randomly shit out 150k words of drivel on demand could make them look appealing.

GodsofPegana

This is what an ox looks like guys, it's not a cow
I'm thinking of looking how bad his writing for white wolf was
Same as every time a sjw or similar kind of hack is hired: Because they can be payed peanuts yet they won't complain and whoever is hiring doesn't give a flying fuck when the product is utter shit, bonus if they can write fast

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I'm thinking of looking how bad his writing for white wolf was

Same as every time a sjw or similar kind of hack is hired: Because they can be payed peanuts yet they won't complain and whoever is hiring doesn't give a flying fuck when the product is utter shit, bonus if they can write fast
You can say that about literally thousands of these morons.

RomanesEuntDomus

Nächstes mal ohne Italien
True & Honest Fan
Have never read more than just a few pages of Chunky Cucky's wirting, but it certainly reads like something hammered out in its first draft, untouched by any kind of editor's meddling.

I'd love to take a look behind the curtain and see how Disney handles novels. I bet they really cut corners with the cheapest authors and process and let the franchise do the heavy lifting of selling the book.

GodsofPegana

This is what an ox looks like guys, it's not a cow
Missed my point, though, which is why Chuck in particular out of the teeming hordes? He also still has people willing to throw in his Penders-tier OCs. My whole point was he got in via some woke network.
Oh well i don't know, every possible reason i can think he could have been hired is because he is one of the teeming hordes, although maybe just maybe he was hired because of how he write in particular it might sound crazy but what if he was hired to help fuck up Star Wars as it has been? I wouldn't put it past those Disney put in charge of the franchise

Based off his bibliography, he was putting out 3-5 books a year. I guess they figured he could work fast and conform to a deadline? I mean, if your only goal is just getting books out there, the fact that someone can randomly shit out 150k words of drivel on demand could make them look appealing.

And he was an ally. He'd prioritize getting the things they wanted into their newly purchased children's property.

Has Chuck gotten work on anything of note since he got kicked off Star Wars or has it just been two years of twitter rage?

Orange man... really bad. Where were these guys when George W Bush published his book, you know the guy who pretty much sent this country down the tubes with the "War on Terrorism"?
Well I can't wait for them to go back to not worrying about kids being in cages now that Orange Man gone, since he was the one that definitely started it and no one else.

Missed my point, though, which is why Chuck in particular out of the teeming hordes? He also still has people willing to throw in his Penders-tier OCs. My whole point was he got in via some woke network.
I imagine It's simular to call centre staff. Once you make your stats and show up on time you're safe as long as you don't tell a customer to kill themselves.

Which is basically how chuck got himself fired.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Nächstes mal ohne Italien
True & Honest Fan
Chucky signed an open letter against all 'fascists'.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...oiDOUIFEEx3MuvXubKQJi6BGpTlsyJpqLgk-pyhiE/pub
The letter wasn't written by him, but its about as long and comprehensive as his own works.
Yeah, the letter is too short and the sentences too long for Chunky Cuck's style.

An attempt to transform it accordingly:

Publishing. We all love it. Book publishing. But we have to be honest. We HAVE to be. Yes. Honest. Our country is here now because of publishing. It has chased money. It has chased notoriety. Money and notoriety - Sketchy people offered that. Those people got deals. Book deals. Sweetheart book deals.

We authors - authors that write books - believe: Jerks should not get money. Jerks who caged children. Jerks who did surgeries without consent. Jerks who killed people with a virus. These should not enrich themselves while we suffer. While we get nothing! They should not enrich themselves. To get money. From you. The publishers.

"Son of Sam" laws exist for a reason. They exist so criminals don't win in the end. Financially. We demand this to be used for our enemies. The enemies of the people. Our enemies are the enemies of the people! You should not publish them - not publish the enemy of the people. You should not pay them!

We don't want to see money in the hands of these people. Give that money to US. Give that money to us so we can do something against the enemy of the people!

And with the exhaustion of typing a 16-word sentence unbroken by interpunctuation, Chunky Cuck slinks back into his chair, grabs a bottle of soylent, manages to pry it open on his third attempt using a special bottle-opener-gadget. He sighs as he gets up, waddles over to his wife's bedroom, knocking on the doorframe and waiting a little.
"Hey s-sweety. Didn't mean to interrupt... I finally wrote that letter, it came out pretty rad, I think." His wife's boyfriend gives him a pitiful glance as he leans to the side and out of the way of the conversaiont. Chuck's wife rolls her eyes before she replies "That's good. Now be good. You know it's not the first saturday of the month, so no watching for you. Anyway, you know my deadline is coming, so better make some money quick."
Chuck closes the door, looks down at his feet - or at least, in their general direction, as they are obscured by his tremendeous gut hanging out of his grease-stained Captain Marvel Shirt. He walks back to his computer, mumbling to himself "... a magical skeleton powered by lightning. A magical skeleton... always remember that, Chuck." before he sits down and has a little cry, while slapping noises from the bedroom fill the apartment.

...So what is that letter supposed to accomplish?
It's some petty grievance over not getting sweet enough deals from publishers for their atrocious drivel.
That whole letter reads something like this:

"These fascist jerks have taken all the author-free publishers leaving us with none to choose from to turn into sweetheart book deals from the ground up!

With the USA's infinitely high fascist-factor, we are not fond of 99.999999999996% of the total male authorship, with a margin-of-error of the 4 billionth of a percent (for about 100 male authors) of whom are woke feminists.

Those doofs get all the luck, having a sweetheart book deal to write for and to be paid for, getting all the money, fans and exploitable teenaged girls and the security of a solid future without freelancing and with editors to make my shit readable."

Well I can't wait for them to go back to not worrying about kids being in cages now that Orange Man gone, since he was the one that definitely started it and no one else.
With a democrat on the helm, it's part and parcel of illegally crossing into a western nation.

That being said, instead of shitting themselves and doing nothing, right-wingers should keep a -very- close eye on everything that Trump got shit for and drag that shit out into the open each and every single time it happens and put the bodies at the feet of MSM and point at their bloody hands from hiding those bodies.
Show how hypocritical these fucks are and slowly push the pendulum back.

Cardenio

Sponsored by Grubhub
True & Honest Fan
Yeah, the letter is too short and the sentences too long for Chunky Cuck's style.

An attempt to transform it accordingly:

And with the exhaustion of typing a 16-word sentence unbroken by interpunctuation, Chunky Cuck slinks back into his chair, grabs a bottle of soylent, manages to pry it open on his third attempt using a special bottle-opener-gadget. He sighs as he gets up, waddles over to his wife's bedroom, knocking on the doorframe and waiting a little.
"Hey s-sweety. Didn't mean to interrupt... I finally wrote that letter, it came out pretty rad, I think." His wife's boyfriend gives him a pitiful glance as he leans to the side and out of the way of the conversaiont. Chuck's wife rolls her eyes before she replies "That's good. Now be good. You know it's not the first saturday of the month, so no watching for you. Anyway, you know my deadline is coming, so better make some money quick."
Chuck closes the door, looks down at his feet - or at least, in their general direction, as they are obscured by his tremendeous gut hanging out of his grease-stained Captain Marvel Shirt. He walks back to his computer, mumbling to himself "... a magical skeleton powered by lightning. A magical skeleton... always remember that, Chuck." before he sits down and has a little cry, while slapping noises from the bedroom fill the apartment.

It's some petty grievance over not getting sweet enough deals from publishers for their atrocious drivel.
That whole letter reads something like this:

"These fascist jerks have taken all the author-free publishers leaving us with none to choose from to turn into sweetheart book deals from the ground up!

With the USA's infinitely high fascist-factor, we are not fond of 99.999999999996% of the total male authorship, with a margin-of-error of the 4 billionth of a percent (for about 100 male authors) of whom are woke feminists.

Those doofs get all the luck, having a sweetheart book deal to write for and to be paid for, getting all the money, fans and exploitable teenaged girls and the security of a solid future without freelancing and with editors to make my shit readable."

With a democrat on the helm, it's part and parcel of illegally crossing into a western nation.

That being said, instead of shitting themselves and doing nothing, right-wingers should keep a -very- close eye on everything that Trump got shit for and drag that shit out into the open each and every single time it happens and put the bodies at the feet of MSM and point at their bloody hands from hiding those bodies.
Show how hypocritical these fucks are and slowly push the pendulum back.
Frankly, they don't care. If Trump made a bunch of young national guard soldiers sleep in a fucking parking garage there would be outrage at how Trump abuses the army.

Biden did it and Democrats see no problem.