Careercow Chuck Wendig / Charles Wendig / TerribleMinds - Terrible author, terrible person, ruined Internet Archive's online library

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Patrick X Tomlinson

assalamu alaikum, child.
kiwifarms.net
What in the fuck is this perpetually open mouthed, shitty book writing, soy-faced honkey even talking about? Things are worse than ever...NOW?! Now, after Yakub has blessed us with a miracle cure?? Not during Summer of 2020 when hospitals all over the country (and world for that matter!) were running out of room for the sick & dying and being forced to make makeshift morgues out of shipping containers? Then there were the protest/riots daily & nightly for months after George Floyd was callously killed in Minneapolis. That no doubt contributed to an untold number of deaths, especially in the black community, through the viral spread after the deceitful white liberal and their media convinced all those young brothers & sisters it was perfectly fine to gather in groups numbering in the thousands while squarely in the middle of the worst global pandemic in a century. But, NO. Things are worse than ever right. now.

I suspect his over exaggeration about how awful things are is mainly a projection of how shitty his own life is at the moment.

FallOfGrumps

kiwifarms.net
especially in the black community, through the viral spread after the deceitful white liberal and their media convinced all those young brothers & sisters it was perfectly fine to gather in groups numbering in the thousands while squarely in the middle of the worst global pandemic in a century. But, NO. Things are worse than ever right. now.
Liberals are always looking for sneaky ways to kill black people. Why do you think they love abortion so much?

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What in the fuck is this perpetually open mouthed, shitty book writing, soy-faced honkey even talking about? Things are worse than ever...NOW?! Now, after Yakub has blessed us with a miracle cure?? Not during Summer of 2020 when hospitals all over the country (and world for that matter!) were running out of room for the sick & dying and being forced to make makeshift morgues out of shipping containers? Then there were the protest/riots daily & nightly for months after George Floyd was callously killed in Minneapolis. That no doubt contributed to an untold number of deaths, especially in the black community, through the viral spread after the deceitful white liberal and their media convinced all those young brothers & sisters it was perfectly fine to gather in groups numbering in the thousands while squarely in the middle of the worst global pandemic in a century. But, NO. Things are worse than ever right. now.
How much you wanna bet that Chuck Wendig just had some favorite toy of his taken away that he could still enjoy in those earlier, much more severe phases of the Shanghai Shivers, but now that he lost that bit of escapism, now it's suddenly the worst this whole shitshow has ever been, cause for the first time, it has affected him, when it has not similarly affected others.

Ophelia

You wanna get nuts? C’mon, let’s get nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much you wanna bet that Chuck Wendig just had some favorite toy of his taken away that he could still enjoy in those earlier, much more severe phases of the Shanghai Shivers, but now that he lost that bit of escapism, now it's suddenly the worst this whole shitshow has ever been, cause for the first time, it has affected him, when it has not similarly affected others.
More likely he gets off on the fear plus the power his political party of choice is exerting over people he despises.

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
I like in his comment how he twice describes it as a "libertarian paradise" because the government isn't forcing business to close anymore. (Or schools requiring kids to wear masks even though this doesn't work.) And then he literally begs for just one restriction "as a treat."
I'm sure there are people more pathetic than Wendickless, but right now I'm just drawing a blank on who they might be.

Second Missing Primarch

Alpha Legion did WWIII
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure there are people more pathetic than Wendickless, but right now I'm just drawing a blank on who they might be.
Maybe Anthony Burch, but even that's debatable, and we're talking about the guy who:

1. Admitted that he believed the allegations about Zoe Quinn but couldn't say it publicly because he knew the anti-GG crowd would crucify him
2. Got dumped by his wife (who also took the Wii U) because he got buttmad that she was getting laid more than he was in their "open relationship"
3. Quit his cushy Gearbox gig for another job that didn't pan out and got fired from Riot (fucking Riot!) for being a creep.
4. Passive-aggressively sniped at his sister on Twitter about how she was more successful than him but he didn't resent it, Ashly.
5. Is generally just kind of a spineless, whinging jellyfish.

Chuck is becoming more pathetic than this.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
1642002848648.png

This is exactly the sort of screed I imagine from people who read Chuck Wendig like Saddy McSadFaceEmoji here.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2881383

Heading towards fascism? I thought an election was just stolen to keep that from happening. Who is in power now?

All of the replies above demonstrate two things, first, these people are mentally ill and "covid" is their excuse for why they are afraid/failures and the covid experience is their "combat" experience. Second this demonstrates that we cant coexist together. They see everything and say "what the hell is going on?" and I look around and say the exact same thing but for the opposite reasons.

Wendig is a fag by the way. His writing speaks for itself.
sadly these people never actually kill themselves, they just stick around making everything worse.

The Valeyard

kiwifarms.net
If you thought that Chuck wasn't happy about not being paid royalties for Cobb Vanth appearing in The Mandalorian wait until he hears about this.

Edit: Disney got to that quickly. I've replaced the video with an alternative upload, if it disappears again what happens is that Cobb Vanth is blown away by the bounty hunter Cad Bane in The Book of Boba Fett Chapter 6.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Sic Semper Tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you thought that Chuck wasn't happy about not being paid royalties for Cobb Vanth appearing in The Mandalorian wait until he hears about this.

Edit: Disney got to that quickly. I've replaced the video with an alternative upload, if it disappears again what happens is that Cobb Vanth is blown away by the bounty hunter Cad Bane in The Book of Boba Fett Chapter 6.
Artist's rendition:
I can't Cad.png